Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 10, 2010  4:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: D125?

I missed it...Soysaucexp, you should mention the height for the tracks next time.
Well...D125 was once a top-tier stamina track, lol, not now.
D, a top-tier stamina bottom.
My bad... d125 is what i meant... But i dont get the use of it.... Its blocked by all of the metal wheels..
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:53 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: My bad... d125 is what i meant... But i dont get the use of it.... Its blocked by all of the metal wheels..

The D ring adds weight.
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:53 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: My bad... d125 is what i meant... But i dont get the use of it.... Its blocked by all of the metal wheels..

Right, it's ''ring'' gets blocked, but it does have a little centrifugal force.
Ah I see.... So based on that comment i assume it helps maintain balance + stamina? Thank you, zodiac warrior and daegor.
has any one done any testing on storm capricorn?if not ill be willing to and dont ask why i feel attatched to capricorn hes kinda an outkast like me
Sure! Go ahead and join it, Killer, Capricorne, Dark, and the ever so tonally profound Escolpio. get out

I'm only kidding. We've all tested M145 and Q. They're an awkward pair and that's all I have to say.
so there would really be no point in it
Like I said, there are virtually no uses for those two parts as of yet.
are there left spin string lanchers for Ldrago? ive been searching but i cant find one!
yes beylauncherL
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:29 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: are there left spin string lanchers for Ldrago? ive been searching but i cant find one!

The Beylaunher L is only available with TakaraTomy and SonoKong L-Dragos.

You could also get your hands on Beylauncher LR with Gravity Perseus.
ive found a fairly decent combo with Q storm capricorn 100q
It's a top tier combo where you replaced a good attack bottom with a mediocre one.
so?i hate RF and wanted to replaceit with something and i wanted to find a reason for the Q tip
in the WBO do the tornaments go by the point system or they go by rounds? because ppl tryed to tell me they do one over the other! some one clear this up!!
Depending on the size of the tournament it's either round-robin or round-robin block system.
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:42 AM)Robsta Wrote: Depending on the size of the tournament it's either round-robin or round-robin block system.

I had to do double elimination with 46 people.
will their be any big WBO tournaments like thier was with the plastics i believe it was during the V-force season with the dude that did rays english voice as the host.
and if their is when and where and will their be one of those take the chapions from around the world and send them to a "seceret location" (thats what the host for the beyblade world championship said) or whatever or wilol that not be happening :\(basically will their be a world championship and srry if theirs a thread for nthis type of question)
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:46 AM)Emerald Wrote: will their be any big WBO tournaments like thier was with the plastics i believe it was during the V-force season with the dude that did rays english voice as the host.
and if their is when and where and will their be one of those take the chapions from around the world and send them to a "seceret location" (thats what the host for the beyblade world championship said) or whatever or wilol that not be happening :\
Speechless

That tournament you are referring to was not hosted by the WBO.
It was hosted by the WBBA-World Beyblade Battle Association (if I'm not mistaken).

The WBO is a fan-run organization. The WBBA is the official association from Takara Tomy/Hasbro.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:53 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:46 AM)Emerald Wrote: will their be any big WBO tournaments like thier was with the plastics i believe it was during the V-force season with the dude that did rays english voice as the host.
and if their is when and where and will their be one of those take the chapions from around the world and send them to a "seceret location" (thats what the host for the beyblade world championship said) or whatever or wilol that not be happening :\
Speechless

That tournament you are referring to was not hosted by the WBO.
It was hosted by the WBBA-World Beyblade Battle Association (if I'm not mistaken).

The WBO is a fan-run organization. The WBBA is the official association from Takara Tomy/Hasbro.

oooo srry well will their be a world champioship? or i am i asking the wrong people/place?
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:57 AM)Emerald Wrote: oooo srry well will their be a world champioship? or i am i asking the wrong/place?
It is highly unlikely the members of the WBO would be willing to use so much money from buying plane tickets just to attend a tournament. :\

Anyway, this thread is for question regarding Beyblade (the hobby). Use the "Questions about the WBO" thread for questions like these.
does killer gemios come only in the attack and balance pack ( the one with dark capricorne and storm aquario) or does it come in a starter set?
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:37 AM)JJ Wrote: does killer gemios come only in the attack and balance pack ( the one with dark capricorne and storm aquario) or does it come in a starter set?

TT released it in a reshuffle set while Hasbro released it as a starter.