Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Freaking Hasbro Tired
I can't import cuz of the cost...
and my stickers are all jacked up Tired
Pockets are carp too...
Is there any store... ANY store that anyone has seen in America that sells Takara Tomy Blades?
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:56 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is there any store... ANY store that anyone has seen in America that sells Takara Tomy Blades?

Doubtful. You may be able to persuade a toy shop to import some of the newer ones, but it's unlikely.
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:56 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is there any store... ANY store that anyone has seen in America that sells Takara Tomy Blades?

If you know of a local import store that also deals in things like toys, they might well have it. But that's pretty much your only option, at least that I know of. Pinching_eyes_2
What websites should I use for import Takara blades??
JUST IN CASE...
JUST IN CASE...
maybe.
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:59 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What websites should I use for import Takara blades??
JUST IN CASE...
JUST IN CASE...
maybe.

And check dimsum2u on this site. He has great deals.
http://www.leoshop.com.tw/shop/maine.asp...e=1&page=1

Is that MFB attack stadium forrealz???????
Or is it, how should I say, a copy.
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:06 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: http://www.leoshop.com.tw/shop/maine.asp...e=1&page=1

Is that MFB attack stadium forrealz???????
Or is it, how should I say, a copy.

This one is fake.
This one is real.
Also, Isn't Earth Aquila A Stamina Bey? Not a balance bey?
It is branded as such by TakaraTomy, but it is a Stamina type by our prestigious standards. Smug
how many egyption based beys are there and whuts there names i know only anubis and houres
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:47 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: how many egyption based beys are there and whuts there names i know only anubis and houres
There you are.
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:47 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: how many egyption based beys are there and whuts there names i know only anubis and houres
There you are.

whuts that mean
It means that those are the only ones. XD
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:50 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whuts that mean
You have the answer.
That's it.
He means you answered your owns question.
Anubis and Horus is all there is.
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:51 AM)Pyro Wrote: He means you answered your owns question.
By the way, I am a girl.

This should be added if we ever make a Frequently Asked Questions, hah.
oh i didnt know whut that meant sorry have the beys been released yet and if so where can i get them
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:53 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: oh i didnt know whut that meant sorry have the beys been released yet and if so where can i get them
You can find the answer in the respective threads for those Beyblades. Just look through the posts.
oh ok thanks Kai-V i just noticed the L in your avatar is holding a beylauncherL sorry for off-topic-ness
Your opinions on HF? I feel attracted to HF for ome reason...
*some
HF or HF/S? HF sucks, but HF/S's attack mode is just an outlandishly taller WF.
What are your thoughts on the "D" track?
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:45 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What are your thoughts on the "D" track?

There is no ''D'' track, only ''D'' bottom.
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:46 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: There is no ''D'' track, only ''D'' bottom.

D125?