Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 09, 2010  7:25 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Has beyblade metal fusion appeared in the Uk yet? I haven't really been keeping track of it.

No, though ToysRUs has taken off Battle Strikers being shown as results when searching for 'Beyblade'. Argos states it'd be out in mid-August and smyths hasn't got anything in stock, so I assume it's the same situation with Argos.

(Aug. 09, 2010  8:40 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Well... I've heard discussion about it, and I was just wondering if there was a conclusion made about the Pisces wheel being a top tier defense type (MF Pisces C145WB / MF Pisces GB145WB).

Or is Earth still our only top tier defense type other then the banned Libra wheel?

I assume you've read the thread and the test results for MF Pisces ...WB were very similar to Earth's results, but I'm still waiting on people to do some testing of their own to contribute to the thread. Right now, I'd say it's potentially the same as Earth, but Earth is still the best bet since I think I'm the only person who actual results. It is very light.
have their been any eys found in germany the release date was august 1st idk if thats anime or toys :\
If people have found them, they would have said something.
theirs only me and 2 others in germany Tired that i know of and when you look on the map theirs what 2 people O.o so that really doesnt help Tired like an awnser if its just the aime out or both anime and toy line
What exactly does quetzacoatl have smash attack? force smash? and How can you tell the difference between them, and what are all the different kinds of attacks? If theres an article just let me know.
What type is capricorne?
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:31 PM)alt36 Wrote: What type is capricorne?

Capricorne or Storm Capricorne?

Either way, I think it's Attack.

If you search through Beywiki, you'll know both pre-HWS or HWS Capricornes are attack type
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:32 PM)RwT12h5JB Wrote:

If you search through Beywiki, you'll know both pre-HWS or HWS Capricornes are attack type

oh ok, uhh question again, what is a good balance type beyblade?
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:35 PM)alt36 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:32 PM)RwT12h5JB Wrote:

oh ok, uhh question again, what is a good balance type beyblade?

With the exception of maybe MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS, none.
ok. are balance types good?
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:41 PM)alt36 Wrote: ok. are balance types good?

Not really... they are usually too light for defense, but too heavy for proper stamina... and not powerful enough to be an effective in attack.
My RF tip doesn't seem to be acting correctly... Is it normal for an RF tip to cling to the edge of the Tornado Ridge of PTW? It also occasionally thinks it's a defense type and spins in the middle of the stadium until another beyblade hits it. Maybe it's just the stadium, or my RF isn't what it used to be.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:55 PM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote: My RF tip doesn't seem to be acting correctly... Is it normal for an RF tip to cling to the edge of the Tornado Ridge of PTW? It also occasionally thinks it's a defense type and spins in the middle of the stadium until another beyblade hits it. Maybe it's just the stadium, or my RF isn't what it used to be.

Try banking.
His bottom could be dirty... Tongue_out

Seriously, I wipe my stadium clear of dust and clear to bottoms every round before testing.
what is the Flywheel Effect
(Aug. 09, 2010  5:41 PM)flashcups Wrote: what is the Flywheel Effect

When weight is focused more on the perimeter of a spinning object, it will spin for longer than if it was focused on the inside. This is the Flywheel Effectt.
What exactly does quetzacoatl have smash attack? force smash? and How can you tell the difference between them, and what are all the different kinds of attacks? If theres an article just let me know.
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:00 PM)xCiegex Wrote: What exactly does quetzacoatl have smash attack? force smash? and How can you tell the difference between them, and what are all the different kinds of attacks? If theres an article just let me know.

Hmm... you already asked this question on this same page.

There are three kinds of attack: Smash, Upper, and Force.
Ya but no one answered the first time lol. And what exactly does quetz have?
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:05 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Ya but no one answered the first time lol. And what exactly does quetz have?

I don't have one, so all I can tell you is what I heard. I believe it mainly has smash, but also some upper.

People used to think it had Force Smash, but that has since been disproved.
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:09 PM)The LVJ Wrote: His bottom could be dirty... Tongue_out

Seriously, I wipe my stadium clear of dust and clear to bottoms every round before testing.

Hmmm... At first I thought this wasn't the problem, and now I think it is. What should I use to wipe my beyblade's RF? I normally just launch it onto the carpet (applies to all tipsTongue_out_wink).
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:07 PM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:09 PM)The LVJ Wrote: His bottom could be dirty... Tongue_out

Hmmm... At first I thought this wasn't the problem, and now I think it is. What should I use to wipe my beyblade's RF? I normally just launch it onto the carpet (applies to all tipsTongue_out_wink).

I use my nails to scratch off any dirt :\ Launching your RF onto the carpet isn't the best idea.

Also, when wiping your stadium, use a screen wipe, or something similar.
Use your fingers to rub the gunk off or scrape it lightly with your fingernail.

ropip- Don't launch rubber bottoms on a carpet or anywhere outside a stadium.
I generally lick my finger and wipe it on the bottom, then rub it on some dirty shirt.