Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Its working for me. Maybe they blocked certain countries.
ive noticed some takara tomy beyblades stickers look like they are made on there is this ture or is it just that the person put the stickers on really good
IIRC, the faces have the images on it and the stickers are optional, where as for Hasbro the face stiker is mandatory if you want to distinguish the faces.
how do you stain a beyblade like the metal ring i saw a video were a guy stained his but he hasnt been on for a while so does anyone here know how to?
Spray painting it is an option, but the paint will most likely chip off, so there is no real reason to do it unless you want to keep it for collection.
i thought you said you could not kai v.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:21 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Don't use nail polish remover on plastics!!! Gasp

It contains acetone. Acetone can easily damage plastics. You're lucky that the Polycarbonate was able to resist most of the chemical's corrosive effects. Pinching_eyes

Next time, please use rubbing alcohol. Wink
Well then my cousin owes me replacements because it looks like he wasn't liking what he had done and tried to start over multiple times because sagitarrio looks like a disaster beyond any hope. I really lucked out that leone only became a bit less transparent but I'm glade i didn't end up making things much worse.

Thanks for the acetone and rubbing alcohol info.
can anyone give me names of some wbo members who use the classic plastic beyblades?
I'm not too positive about this question being in the right place...
Mc Frown uses them.
i do i also use HMS to :\
which beyblades are starter sets with the launcher because i went to a store and they had beyblades but no launcher with it it comes in a small square box
All Hasbro Beyblades come with a launcher.

For Takara Tomy products, check this link. Anything that says Starter is a starter.
If I donate $20 to the wbo will i get 2 face booster blacks or just one
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:46 PM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: If I donate $20 to the wbo will i get 2 face booster blacks or just one

This question belongs to Questions about WBO
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:55 AM)souless1234 Wrote: IIRC, the faces have the images on it and the stickers are optional, where as for Hasbro the face stiker is mandatory if you want to distinguish the faces.
I think a few releases were made with bland Faces actually, but they quickly started printing the Face designs again.
how do you keep your metal wheels shiny, or clean them when their not?
Use a metal polish to clean them however people have said the polish eventually fades which mean you'll have to polish it again, go to a place where they sell car parts, they usually have metal polish that are good, look for ones that are non-toxic however it safer for yourself
what is the best track for defence, attack, and stamina?
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:51 PM)Uzinaded Wrote: what is the best track for defence, attack, and stamina?
Look at the Metal Fight Beyblade Competitive Combos topic. There is a link to it in the private message you received when you registered.
I ment what you said about you cannot have your own beyblade at a ytv tourament.Because you just said you could switch out your beyblade in a hasbo or ytv tourament.
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:45 PM)bmullins123 Wrote: I ment what you said about you cannot have your own beyblade at a ytv tourament.Because you just said you could switch out your beyblade in a hasbo or ytv tourament.
If I ever said something different to "You cannot choose your Beyblade at Hasbro and YTV tournaments and cannot change it", then it was a mistake. In our approved tournaments however, you can switch between Beybattles against different people­.
Is there any difference between Storm Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis?
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:08 PM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Is there any difference between Storm Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis?
Absolutely. Just do some research on Cyber Pegasis on the forums, and you should see how it is different.