Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 07, 2010  3:54 AM)mchlbant Wrote: i dis agree at least ptw has slant and pockets

while this is true, there are only two pockets.
with a good strong attack from an attack type bey you can maybe hit it over the small wall.

Only problem is that the stadium is flat.
The second Striker arena has slightly more curvature than the first, is round, and has actual knock-out areas. There's no way it would be worse; better, in fact...
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:50 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: do beyblades work good in battle striker stadiums?(they sell a tom of them where i live)
They do not work well at all, because all the Battle Strikers stadiums I have seen were quite flat. As was mentioned though, at least they have exits though ...

could try to put a big dent in the center....nah but i like the exits ^-^ ty
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:57 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The second Striker arena has slightly more curvature than the first, is round, and has actual knock-out areas. There's no way it would be worse; better, in fact...

be better then the PTW stadium...sadly
Can you switch beyblades in a tournament?
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:08 AM)alt36 Wrote: Can you switch beyblades in a tournament?

You can switch Beyblades between matches, but not between individual battles in a match.
And apparently never in a Hasbro or YTV tournament ... ?
Is Beybladebattle working for all of you? because on my pc its says forbidden
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And apparently never in a Hasbro or YTV tournament ... ?
ok
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:12 AM)Lastdata Wrote: Is Beybladebattle working for all of you? because on my pc its says forbidden

Works fine for me. What country do you live in?
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:13 AM)alt36 Wrote: ok
I think you were genuinely just replying to my post because you made yours approximately at the same time as my previous one, but you need to add more content to your posts. "ok" is just too short.
sorry im just curious, when is l drago and earth aquila coming out to canada. I heard it was supposed to be out on august 1st and i have checked the toys r us and walmart everyday since then. I cant wait to get a l drago!
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:12 AM)Lastdata Wrote: Is Beybladebattle working for all of you? because on my pc its says forbidden
mine did to until today i am guessing beyblades finally are in stores in germany ^-^
if you live in a different country where beyblades arent sold yet guessing its not goin to work
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:16 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: sorry im just curious, when is l drago and earth aquila coming out to canada. I heard it was supposed to be out on august 1st and i have checked the toys r us and walmart everyday since then. I cant wait to get a l drago!

Hasbro is pretty bad with release dates. The UK supposedly has them now, but no store there has them in stock. Just keep checking your stores. I'm sure you'll find some eventually.
If your gonna battle a guy in a tournament, how many times do you battle?
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:21 AM)alt36 Wrote: If your gonna battle a guy in a tournament, how many times do you battle?

First person to win 3 battles wins the match. If you're playing a round robin tournament with multiple people graduating from each block, you may have to play another match against him.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:21 AM)alt36 Wrote: If your gonna battle a guy in a tournament, how many times do you battle?

First person to win 3 battles wins the match. If you're playing a round robin tournament with multiple people graduating from each block, you may have to play another match against him.
ok thanks.
I know that they made a vortex ape beyblade and a flash leopard, but were vanishing moot and shark rash ever made into a beyblade?
As far as I know, Vanishing Moot was never made.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:29 AM)Ozuma FL Wrote: I know that they made a vortex ape beyblade and a flash leopard, but were vanishing moot and shark rash ever made into a beyblade?

Never, they are strange in shape...
is thare anything i can use to undo my cousin's attempt at making my flame saggitario and rock leone "cool" by taking a sharpie to the clear and metal wheels. I used nail polish remover on the rock and flame wheels and it worked really well but instead of turning my leaone wheel from a swirl of colors to a translucent blue green it made it a really foggy shade of a semi light green with a random dari greenish spot. what would be my best option on restoring this red saggitario back into a yellow one?

P.S. Im really sorry for the length of this, but all ive found through here and google is what im guessing is my cousin posting this question last night using my profile because i forgot to log off and close down the internet page. and once again im sorry about the length
Try to dye them, or use a black sharpie to make them look......evil.
Don't use nail polish remover on plastics!!! Gasp

It contains acetone. Acetone can easily damage plastics. You're lucky that the Polycarbonate was able to resist most of the chemical's corrosive effects. Pinching_eyes

Next time, please use rubbing alcohol. Wink
im in puerto rico and i just bought alot beys today at toys r us and beybladebattles.com is not working