Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does the hybrid Ldrago come with a left spin launcher or no cause my friend says it doenst
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:13 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: does the hybrid Ldrago come with a left spin launcher or no cause my friend says it doenst

Lightning LDrago comes with a BeylauncherL in Asian markets and a left spin Right Launcher everywhere else.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:13 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: does the hybrid Ldrago come with a left spin launcher or no cause my friend says it doenst

Lightning LDrago comes with a BeylauncherL in Asian markets and a left spin Right Launcher everywhere else.

uhhh explain
Right Launcher is the term for ripcord launchers. Lightning LDrago comes with a ripcord launcher that spins left. Hence, left spin Right Launcher.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:24 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Right Launcher is the term for ripcord launchers. Lightning LDrago comes with a ripcord launcher that spins left. Hence, left spin Right Launcher.

o ok ty ^-^
Which beyblade has the best stamina track?
Right launcher is a mispronunciation of LIGHT LAUNCHER.

Someone was telling me earlier it was because the Japanese don't actually use the letter L or some stupid thing.

But yeah, just call it Light Launcher. Only people who call it the RIGHT Launcher are just used to it from force of habit of reading/hearing translations.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:28 AM)Akel Wrote: Which beyblade has the best stamina track?

Dark Bull for SD.

EDIT: Whoops! I said tip! Best track would be 145 from Rock Leone or DF145 from Dark Wolf... look up which one you think is better.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:28 AM)MaxL Wrote: Right launcher is a mispronunciation of LIGHT LAUNCHER.

Someone was telling me earlier it was because the Japanese don't actually use the letter L or some stupid thing.

But yeah, just call it Light Launcher. Only people who call it the RIGHT Launcher are just used to it from force of habit of reading/hearing translations.

Nah man, it's more like Light Launcher is the mispronunciation of Right Launcher, like how they carped up the stickers so they said "Holoscope Series".
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:28 AM)MaxL Wrote: Right launcher is a mispronunciation of LIGHT LAUNCHER.

(Aug. 07, 2010  1:28 AM)Akel Wrote: Which beyblade has the best stamina track?

Dark Bull for SD.

EDIT: Whoops! I said tip! Best track would be 145 from Rock Leone or DF145 from Dark Wolf... look up which one you think is better.

i call it right launcher cause
1. it launches the bey right
2. called it that all through out the plastic generation :\ dont feel like using a different word so ya what you said
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Nah man, it's more like Light Launcher is the mispronunciation of Right Launcher, like how they carped up the stickers so they said "Holoscope Series".

whats that?
which one would go better on Flame Bull___SD 145 or DF145
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:44 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: which one would go better on Flame Bull___SD 145 or DF145

Questions regarding customization should be asked in the Build me a combo! thread.

There's a fair bit of discussion over which is better anyway.

As Daegor42 mentioned, I am very certain that "Light Launcher" is in fact TAKARA-TOMY's mistake. It should be "Right Launcher" instead, because calling it 'light' does not make any sense.
what are all there releases that Hasbro has of BMF?
i know i ask this question but i was talking about the wow tour on beyblade.com of if you get to us your own beyblade.
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:16 AM)Lastdata Wrote: what are all there releases that Hasbro has of BMF?
Ah, I posted the list of all the Beyblade releases Hasbro currently made in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic somewhere ... Otherwise, you can simply check Toywiz.

bmullins123 Wrote:i know i ask this question but i was talking about the wow tour on beyblade.com of if you get to us your own beyblade.
Apparently not.
hey i got a question. Is there a way to use storm capricorn M145Q effectively because i just purchased it and im not really liking the results :\
NO
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:40 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: hey i got a question. Is there a way to use storm capricorn M145Q effectively because i just purchased it and im not really liking the results :\

Practise and practise, then master it, done.
I become the Master of M145Q forever since Smile
oh and one more question, which beyblade works the best in the pegasis thunder whip stadium by hasbro. (i know its not the best stadium, but i dont have a credit card to buy a stadium online Confused)
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:46 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: oh and one more question, which beyblade works the best in the pegasis thunder whip stadium by hasbro. (i know its not the best stadium, but i dont have a credit card to buy a stadium online Confused)

Well....stamina beyblades work best in that.
do beyblades work good in battle striker stadiums?(they sell a tom of them where i live)
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:50 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: do beyblades work good in battle striker stadiums?(they sell a tom of them where i live)

I don't think so. I only know of the older stadiums that are pretty flat with no exits though. Perhaps the new ones are better.
....Well, I would suspect that they're better than thunderwhip. =/
Sad but true... I think.
i dis agree at least ptw has slant and pockets
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:50 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: do beyblades work good in battle striker stadiums?(they sell a tom of them where i live)
They do not work well at all, because all the Battle Strikers stadiums I have seen were quite flat. As was mentioned though, at least they have exits though ...