Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 05, 2010  2:55 PM)gurugulu Wrote: In a tournament a match is 3 out of 5. You can't switch beys in between the match.

It's first to three, not best of five. Draws don't matter.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:56 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:55 PM)gurugulu Wrote: In a tournament a match is 3 out of 5. You can't switch beys in between the match.

It's first to three, not best of five. Draws don't matter.

First to 3 is the same thing as best out of five.

To win best out of five, you must be the first to three.

Joyful_2
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:28 PM)Corey Wrote: First to 3 is the same thing as best out of five.

Joyful_2

Not neccesarily. You could win one match and draw four times. In a best of five, you win. In first to three, you have to keep playing.
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:28 PM)Corey Wrote: First to 3 is the same thing as best out of five.

Joyful_2

Not neccesarily. You could win one match and draw four times. In a best of five, you win. In first to three, you have to keep playing.

I guess it depends on how you word it. If draws are thrown out regardless, it's still best of five considering you're only counting the actual wins/losses.

It can be interpreted either way, though. I just figured thats what the other poster meant when he said best of five.
I think first to three is a better than anything else you actually have to work for it. Also Alt36 use Storm Pegasis 100RF its probably your best choice seeing as Dark Wolf DF145FS kinda sucks.
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:55 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Anybody know what I could use to remove sharpie from a metal and clear wheel without harming the parts themselves?

put alcohol on it
is it true they have sticker upgrade packs and if so where can i get them
does anyone know when the wbo will hold a tournement in waterlooville?

also bahumet fury I have never heard of them
so they dont exist
They exist, but not in North America, you are going to need to import them if you want.
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&v...splay.html
About $35 US..
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:12 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: is it true they have sticker upgrade packs and if so where can i get them

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid319261

(Aug. 05, 2010  6:45 PM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: does anyone know when the wbo will hold a tournement in waterlooville?

The WBO is a fan run community. Someone needs to volunteer to hold one at a certain location.
is there another store that sells them
which mode of lightning l-drago is better multi hit or upper
Upper is better. It's the mode used in MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
ive heard some people call his modes rage and rush are those different modes or just other names for upper and multi hit
When is Lightning L-Drago, Earth Aquila (Eagle) released in Toronto? I heard it's in August, but I wanna know what day.
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:15 PM)TylerPT Wrote: When is Lightning L-Drago, Earth Aquila (Eagle) released in Toronto? I heard it's in August, but I wanna know what day.

Nobody knows yet.
Is hasbro going to release Quetzalcoatl 90?
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:11 PM)12gagebeyblade Wrote: Is hasbro going to release Quetzalcoatl 90?

Nope.
Quetz is a rare bey that is obtained by collecting points from a Japanese arcade game. and + it's a not a HWS
Quezcoatl is a pre-HWS and hasbro annouced there not releasing any Pre-HWS beyblades.
what are thermal or burn wheels? i cant find it on beywiki
I don't think there are article about them yet, but as for the wheels themselves they come from Burn Phoenix, Thermal Lacerta, and Thermal Piceses I don't recall how good the parts are but I think someone said Burn is showing potential
Burn and Thermal are both top tier Stamina wheels.

Burn is also showing the ability to smash opponents too.
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:12 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:55 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Anybody know what I could use to remove sharpie from a metal and clear wheel without harming the parts themselves?

put alcohol on it

Specifically, rub the stained parts with alcohol. Make sure to use a cloth or towel.
Libra is banned from WBO gameplay.
Is it banned from like..Official hasbro beyblade tournaments?
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:28 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Libra is banned from WBO gameplay.
Is it banned from like..Official hasbro beyblade tournaments?

It hasn't been released by Hasbro, so yes, it is banned.