Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 05, 2010  1:30 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: what is the name of the clear mfb stadium and is it any good

MFB Attack Stadium, the best stadium released until now
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:31 AM)W Wrote: why there cool they beat my meatal fusion blades
What do you mean why.Right now is the MFB season. And I think MFBs can beat most plastics
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:33 AM)W Wrote: k that sadens me

You can still use them for free battles.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:39 AM)W Wrote: but i wanted 2 use him in tourney

It now the generation of MFBs, you can use your Seaborg in free plays.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:39 AM)W Wrote: but i wanted 2 use him in tourney

Sorry you can't. Unless theres a specific tournament only for plastic beyblades.
im getting the super vortex battle set and im wondering if i use the l-drago and pegasis that come with it will the paint come off the fusion wheel
Yea it probably will. Since the paint comes off every painted wheel.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: im getting the super vortex battle set and im wondering if i use the l-drago and pegasis that come with it will the paint come off the fusion wheel

Super Vortex Battle Set...the paint will surely chip off, I would choose not to use them.
Um I bought a Storm Aquario and I saw how it said the performance tip will change from HF to S. I tried twisting it like they said but, it doesnt work.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:27 AM)Akel Wrote: Um I bought a Storm Aquario and I saw how it said the performance tip will change from HF to S. I tried twisting it like they said but, it doesnt work.

Did you pull down on the tabs first?
can you use your own custom beyblade in the wow tour and it is not the one with cuponk and the other things in it
would rock bull 100wb considered a defense type or whut type
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:30 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: would rock bull 100wb considered a defense type or whut type

It would be a defense type because of the base and wheel, but you'd really want your defense type at a higher track...especially if you're using rock as your metal wheel.
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:30 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: would rock bull 100wb considered a defense type or whut type

Yes. It's not a very good one though.

EDIT: Beaten.
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:14 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: can you use your own custom beyblade in the wow tour and it is not the one with cuponk and the other things in it

I am not sure, but it would be stupid of them to not allow that, because it is beyblade. If you have access to TT beys bring em because you can make better customizations Smile Also you can be a star among the kids because of your legendary beys that fell from the sky as you were going to the tournament.
what are tt beys and is there order kids that go there to the wow tourEee
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:42 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: what are tt beys and is there order kids that go there to the wow tourEee

TT is shorthand for Takara Tomy, the manufacturer and distributor of Beyblades in Japan.
I've never been to a WoW tour, only saw em. There are a lot of kids there, also its usually hosted in recreational parks so you can expect a lot of people to be there. If no one went, they wouldn't bother doing these things at all.
what is a beypoint card for? how do you get one?
how do you switch lightning l-drago from upper mode to multi hit mode
ok thanks but one more is there order people at wbo touraments
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:50 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: what is a beypoint card for? how do you get one?

It's for redeeming prizes after winning on the Bey Ta 2 machine in Japan. You can get them in the Galaxy Pegasis DX set, Galaxy Pegasis starter and Ray Unicorno starter, I believe.

(Aug. 05, 2010  3:50 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: how do you switch lightning l-drago from upper mode to multi hit mode

Disassemble it and turn the Clear Wheel 180 degrees.

(Aug. 05, 2010  3:52 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: ok thanks but one more is there order people at wbo touraments

Order? Do you mean older? I'm 18, and I go.