Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 03, 2010  10:24 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:23 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: well i think i found one, or mine just is oddly shaped. ill upload a picture in a minute and point it out.

that would be helpful... this is the first time I've heard of it. please upload the pic!

P.S. is it a hasbro mold?

yes it is. and please excuse the picture quality, im having to do this on a DSi camara

The one on the left came with the storm aires i got in one of those two packs, the right is from storm pegasis.
the main thing i noticed is that on the the groves that are underneath the winged parts are noticebly deeper on the aires than the other. I circled the area im talking about in red just in case that didnt make sense. the airies storm wheel also feels lighter but i dont have an acurate scale so i cant say that it is for sure.
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:45 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:24 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:23 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: well i think i found one, or mine just is oddly shaped. ill upload a picture in a minute and point it out.

that would be helpful... this is the first time I've heard of it. please upload the pic!

P.S. is it a hasbro mold?

yes it is. and please excuse the picture quality, im having to do this on a DSi camara

The one on the left came with the storm aires i got in one of those two packs, the right is from storm pegasis.
the main thing i noticed is that on the the groves that are underneath the winged parts are noticebly deeper on the aires than the other. I circled the area im talking about in red just in case that didnt make sense. the airies storm wheel also feels lighter but i dont have an acurate scale so i cant say that it is for sure.
i just compared the two,and you are right!
about the grooves or the weight...or was i really lucky and i was right about both Joyful_3
what are the left spin beyblades?
Ah, loyd87 had mentioned this in the French forum, but since I sent my Hasbro Storm Pegasus to the Australians, I could not compare. This is interesting though.

stormaries8862 Wrote:what are the left spin beyblades?
All the L Drago Beyblades, and Gravity Perseus, who also spins right. This is only for Metal Fight Beyblade obviously.
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, loyd87 had mentioned this in the French forum, but since I sent my Hasbro Storm Pegasus to the Australians, I could not compare. This is interesting though.

stormaries8862 Wrote:what are the left spin beyblades?
All the L Drago Beyblades, and Gravity Perseus, who also spins right. This is only for Metal Fight Beyblade obviously.

thank you Kai-v
where can i buy a beypointer off the internet?i cant seem to find one.
(Aug. 04, 2010  12:16 AM)stormaries8862 Wrote: where can i buy a beypointer off the internet?i cant seem to find one.
Probably only Yahoo! Japan Auctions or eBay. But, seriously, we will continually tell you, but a Beypointer is absolutely useless. Even now in Japan, so nobody in the world should still be considering buying one ...
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, loyd87 had mentioned this in the French forum, but since I sent my Hasbro Storm Pegasus to the Australians, I could not compare. This is interesting though.

Ill try to run test to find any signifigant differences but i make no garuntees on how accurate they'll be considering my stadium and parts selection are far from ideal
What is the best stadium to use for attack types?
does the paint on a fusion wheel come off and is the paint really good
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:06 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote:

Ill try to run test to find any signifigant differences but i make no garuntees on how accurate they'll be considering my stadium and parts selection are far from ideal

Hey that's very interesting because the lighter the storm wheel, the better I guess for attack types at least.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:18 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: does the paint on a fusion wheel come off and is the paint really good

The clear wheel do you mean? or do you mean the metal wheel? The paint does not come off the clear wheel because it is not painted and Unless its a special edition metal wheel (EG. Gold L Drago, Galaxy Pegasis) that have been painted other than the standard silver, no the paint does not come off because there is no paint.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:14 AM)xCiegex Wrote: What is the best stadium to use for attack types?

I would say MFB attack stadium... MFB Super attack is good too but will be unfair for stamina and defense blades due to the center circle being raised, the blades will not be able to stay directly in the center and will constantly move. There is also the SONOKONG attack stadium as well...
will hasbro release the attack stadium?
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:31 AM)xCiegex Wrote: will hasbro release the attack stadium?
No. A very square "no".
would anything i find while testing a combonation or part worth be considered credible information here if im using an old hasbro Hard Metal Stadium instead to test with instead of a takara attack stadium?
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:59 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: would anything i find while testing a combonation or part worth be considered credible information here if im using an old hasbro Hard Metal Stadium instead to test with instead of a takara attack stadium?

hmm... it does not have to attack, it can be balance or wide square as well... but any contribution is welcomed, as long as they are relevant and add context to the thread.
Exactly how does the metal ball defencer base work and is the new MFB series's gravity ball track a similar concept?
MBD works by centrifugal force, so as GB145
How do you remove the handle from the 3 segment launcher grip? Y'know, so that I can use the light launcher.
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:21 AM)Sora. Wrote: How do you remove the handle from the 3 segment launcher grip? Y'know, so that I can use the light launcher.

you slide the top part out to the left with the top part of the holder facing you.
Are you supposed to push hard? It's still not budging...

EDIT: Oh wait, I got it.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:23 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey that's very interesting because the lighter the storm wheel, the better I guess for attack types at least.

Not necessarily. :\
If it was too light it would just get deflected easily.
(Aug. 03, 2010  9:17 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: Does anyone know how to preserve stickers?
Apply a thin layer of coating (clear nail polish is fine) above the stickers.
However, the best way to preserve stickers is to not use them, haha.

(Aug. 03, 2010  9:20 PM)jnf209 Wrote: What MFB blades comes with the track 90?
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Also, there is 1/8 of getting a Quetzalcoatl part (Face, 90, WF) from the Pre-HWS Boosters. So basically, there is 1/24 chance of you getting 90 from a Pre-HWS Booster.