Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 31, 2010  11:34 PM)j_h101 Wrote: Hi does anyone know about the details about the new metal faces? the clear ones and the orange ones?

Just read their individual threads, and you'll probably know the answer. You can exchange the parts.
would it be a good idea to put a face bolt sticker on a metal facebolt
When will lightling L drago be out in canada? Also do any of you live near Uxbridge Ontario we could have a match?
also whut would a thread about a favorite beyblade go under
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:01 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: would it be a good idea to put a face bolt sticker on a metal facebolt
I don't see the point, but it's not like it'll do any harm.

(Aug. 01, 2010  12:23 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: When will lightling L drago be out in canada? Also do any of you live near Uxbridge Ontario we could have a match?
Technically, Lightning LDrago is out in Canada, but only if you buy the Super Vortex set that some people have spotted.
As for an individual bey, no one knows, but it's likely to be sometime soon.

Check the Blader Map or WBO General.

(Aug. 01, 2010  12:29 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: also whut would a thread about a favorite beyblade go under
There's already a thread for that.
i was gonna do it cause on the show madoka gave kenta a metal face bolt with sagittarios face on it and i wanted to do that myself with my beys
what would be better stamina combo
earth bull df145wd ...or better with sd?
burn bull df145sd
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:09 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: what would be better stamina combo
burn bull df145sd

earth bull df145sd.
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:13 AM)Robsta Wrote:
burn bull df145sd

earth bull df145sd.

=/ My Burn consistently beat all of my Stamina combos.

You didn't mention which mold Earth, but Burn Bull DF145SD is better than both of them, iirc..
bey brad are you selling dragoon ms or driger ms because if u are i want to buy Smile
i just bought the BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF BB-29 Dark Wolf DF145 FS with the BB-10 Set. Im just wondering if the beystadium is flat or like those bowl ones?
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:24 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: i just bought the BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF BB-29 Dark Wolf DF145 FS with the BB-10 Set. Im just wondering if the beystadium is flat or like those bowl ones?

The Attack stadium in the set has a nice slope. It is not flat.
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:16 AM)Beywiki Wrote:
burn bull df145sd

earth bull df145sd.

Earth can be utilized in the top-tier Stamina custom, Earth Bull DF145SD.
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:27 AM)Robsta Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:16 AM)Beywiki Wrote:
burn bull df145sd

earth bull df145sd.

Earth can be utilized in the top-tier Stamina custom, Earth Bull DF145SD.

Burn has been tested and is apparently better than Earth.
Plus, a combination can be top-tier, however there can be slightly better top-tier customizations than it.
Quote:Its because its a left spin bey Gasp
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:29 AM)Letto-05-11 Wrote: Lightning L Drago is not a "forbidden bey" by the WBO rules its only "forbidden" in the anime/manga that's all ya probly shouldnt answer questions without the proper information just saying ;-)

It was a joke.
Also I know that in the anime it was called a forbidden bey because it was left spin and also could absorb powers. And some other thing about ruling the world which was mentioned before. I never said anything about it being banned from play in WBO tournaments.
does anyone know if the beyblades in the uk from argos wil be in boxes or plastic. i cant go to toysrus its to far away
It's plastic, like the ones you see on Canadian and American sites
If stamina types need to be light, why do they suck with light wheels?
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:48 AM)Sora. Wrote: If stamina types need to be light, why do they suck with light wheels?

It's because they get tossed around a lot which results in loss of spin, if it is more stable it loses less momentum
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:48 AM)Sora. Wrote: If stamina types need to be light, why do they suck with light wheels?

Do you mean the plastic Light Wheels from the Random Booster Lights?

It's because it doesn't have enough momentum to overcome air resistance for as long.
Can someone tell me how to fix my string launcher i was toying with it and now it wont retract. Unhappy
Is there something wrong with my Sagittario? When the other Beyblades hit the claws it loses balance and then the claws touch the Stadium and then... it dies XP
No its normal, are you using S? Because S tends to lose balance easily.