Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 29, 2010  4:34 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: I double checked and galaxy pegasus' metal wheel is in fact an anodized blue wheel. I recognize the texture from what I've seen of anodized metals.

Huh. I thought it was painted on, like the Metal System beys.
BTW

I know from yoyoing that you can get stuff annodized but it's like $50 bucks for just one colour. Good luck finding someone who will actually change the colour. Annodizing still scratches and dings though.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:34 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: I double checked and galaxy pegasus' metal wheel is in fact an anodized blue wheel. I recognize the texture from what I've seen of anodized metals.

Huh. I thought it was painted on, like the Metal System beys.

Nope, take a closer look at the two different parts and you'll see a distinct texture difference between the two blades.

EDIT:Also I took one of my old plastic system magnetcore magnets and it does not stick to the metal in the metal wheel, steel is one of those funny metals that actually reacts to magnets. There fore either its pure zinc or pure aluminum or something like that.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:48 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: EDIT:Also I took one of my old plastic system magnetcore magnets and it does not stick to the metal in the metal wheel, steel is one of those funny metals that actually reacts to magnets. There fore either its pure zinc or pure aluminum or something like that.

... or a non-magnetic alloy...
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:48 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Nope, take a closer look at the two different parts and you'll see a distinct texture difference between the two blades.

EDIT:Also I took one of my old plastic system magnetcore magnets and it does not stick to the metal in the metal wheel, steel is one of those funny metals that actually reacts to magnets. There fore either its pure zinc or pure aluminum or something like that.

The metal has been previously confirmed to be Zinc alloy; end of story.

TT only paints the wheels. Galaxy will still peel because it has a layer of metallic blue paint.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:57 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The metal has been previously confirmed to be Zinc alloy; end of story.
I will only add that the confirmation comes straight from the product boxes and the Japanese stores, also, so there is no chance of error.
(Jul. 29, 2010  3:52 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Does anyone have information on Metal System Wolf? It seems like a very nice attack wheel...
But I will probably be convinced otherwise.
Hm, I just found this, which I had completely forgotten :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wolf090SF
Somebody should do more recent tests. I want SF to be useful somewhere hah.
On the instructions for Storm Pegasis, it says:

Change height of Spin Track:
Push Performance Tip in or pull it out,
then turn Spin Track to lock tip in place.

Is this really possible? And if so, how do you do it because have no clue on how to do this.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:15 AM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: On the instructions for Storm Pegasis, it says:

Change height of Spin Track:
Push Performance Tip in or pull it out,
then turn Spin Track to lock tip in place.

Is this really possible? And if so, how do you do it because have no clue on how to do this.

It is a misprinting. Those are the instructions for CH120, Dark Cancer/Gasher's track.
Thanks Kai-V!
I'm hoping for a re-release of this wheel, looks very interesting IMO.
When WIll Earth Aquila and Lightning L-Drago be realesed by Hasbro?
Second Wave, I believe.
I don't have any dates though, sorry.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:20 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

Those results were from the early days of MFB. It wasn't even tested against combos that would be deemed decent.

On an other note, I'm not against actually testing stuff.
What about the 1.5 Wave? Is it already released?
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:26 AM)BangBang Wrote: What about the 1.5 Wave? Is it already released?

Yes.

Check your local Walmart or Toys'R'Us.

Wave 1.5 = Flame Sagitarrio and Storm Capricorne.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:26 AM)BangBang Wrote: What about the 1.5 Wave? Is it already released?

Yes. It's just the first wave + Storm Capricorn and Flame Sagittario.,
Oh. Sorry but another question. Is the 2nd wave around the beginning of August
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:28 AM)BangBang Wrote: Oh. Sorry but another question. Is the 2nd wave around the beginning of August

We're hoping. It's not for sure when it is coming out in August but it is coming out in August. Some stores will be getting at different points in time as well... (obviously)
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:25 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:20 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

Those results were from the early days of MFB. It wasn't even tested against combos that would be deemed decent.

On an other note, I'm not against actually testing stuff.

Ahh, I see....hmmm.
I might get it for the looks, haha.
My SF beyblade almost always goes on a routine around Pegasus Whip to dodge all of my offensive beyblades attacks! Is this common with you guys or is it just the crappy stadium?
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:34 AM)old snake Wrote: My SF beyblade almost always goes on a routine around Pegasus Whip to dodge all of my offensive beyblades attacks! Is this common with you guys or is it just the crappy stadium?

<insert that McFrom quote here about anything being possible in Pegasis Thunder Whip>
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:30 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Ahh, I see....hmmm.
I might get it for the looks, haha.

I find the wheel to be quite aesthetically pleasing.
i have a question how exactly are the beypointers supose to work in real life i understand how they work on the show but??could someone help me out
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:54 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i have a question how exactly are the beypointers supose to work in real life i understand how they work on the show but??could someone help me out

Do you live in Japan?

No?

Then there's no point in having one.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:54 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i have a question how exactly are the beypointers supose to work in real life i understand how they work on the show but??could someone help me out

Do you live in Japan?

No?

Then there's no point in having one.

Even in Japan, there's no point. The BeyPoint Card has replaced it in all aspects.
whuts special about having one in japan