Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 27, 2010  7:57 AM)aron101 Wrote: hmmmmm where can i watch metal fight beyblade subbed the whole series please answer as soon as possible

We have an Anime and Manga forum. http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga

This is thread is to be used for questions regarding the hobby.
Is Flame Bull DF145 SD a good combo for stamina?
for my signature can I post a picture from on of my folders(and how)
(Jul. 27, 2010  9:10 AM)alt36 Wrote: Is Flame Bull DF145 SD a good combo for stamina?

It's top tier, so yes.

Here's a link to the Competitive Beyblade Combinations page:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
When i tested my WB and SD I found out the SD has mroe grip to the stadium which i am able to repel a smash attack from a pegasus and a Ldrago without going outa the sadium. The beyblade I used was Flame Bull C145SD and most f the times it survived an attack.... So my question is, does SD have betetr grip to a stadium that could help defence/stamina beyblades frtom getting knocked out fast?
(Jul. 26, 2010  5:09 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why does something like Virgo CH120RF and Libra CH120RF count as a balance combo and not an attack one?
A combo is counted as a Balance type when it is able to have high win rates against 2 or more types, IIRC.
Is Storm Pegasis 100 HF a good combo for Attack.
(Jul. 27, 2010  9:44 AM)raymyn Wrote: When i tested my WB and SD I found out the SD has mroe grip to the stadium which i am able to repel a smash attack from a pegasus and a Ldrago without going outa the sadium. The beyblade I used was Flame Bull C145SD and most f the times it survived an attack.... So my question is, does SD have betetr grip to a stadium that could help defence/stamina beyblades frtom getting knocked out fast?

SD should not have more grip than WB. I"m not sure what you are doing, but it is impossible for SD, with minimal contact area, to have greater grip on the stadium than WB.

(Jul. 27, 2010  10:11 AM)alt36 Wrote: Is Storm Pegasis 100 HF a good combo for Attack.

No. It is decent, but Storm Pegasis 100RF is much better. You already asked this type of question and were redirected to the competitive combos page. Please read through that thread, as it does list the combos many people consider good.
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:11 AM)alt36 Wrote: Is Storm Pegasis 100 HF a good combo for Attack.
No, Storm Pegasis 100RF is more effective.

Anyway, you should take a look at this thread for the current Top-Tier combos.
what's better RF or R2F ??
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:36 AM)flashcups Wrote: what's better RF or R2F ??
RF is a great Top-tier Attack bottom and is used in many Top-Tier Attack Combos.

R2F has slightly faster speed, is more controllable than RF, but has terrible Stamina (worse than RF). However, some members are stating that a worn R2F performs a lot better than usual.
maybe someone should make a poll about it???
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:36 AM)flashcups Wrote: what's better RF or R2F ??

RF is tried and true. We've used it; we've loved it. R2F is pretty new. Not many members have used it, and there aren't as many tests as RF. However, there are many who state that it is slightly faster than RF and has much lower stamina, but with some wear its stamina increases a lot.
ok, thanks guys! and sorry about asking the question again.
If you are referring to tournaments set up by the WBO then yes, if you are referring to tournaments set up by Hasbro, then probably not.
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:08 PM)Benkei Wrote: If you are referring to tournaments set up by the WBO then yes, if you are referring to tournaments set up by Hasbro, then probably not.

Ara? Who are you talking to?
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:03 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  5:09 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why does something like Virgo CH120RF and Libra CH120RF count as a balance combo and not an attack one?
A combo is counted as a Balance type when it is able to have high win rates against 2 or more types, IIRC.

Hmm, that just seems silly to me because an attack type could do the same against stamina and defence, as well as against balance. Oh well, thanks for answering.
for my signature can I post a picture from on of my folders(and how)
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:03 PM)rentao Wrote: for my signature can I post a picture from on of my folders(and how)

This really isn't the place for that. This thread is for questions about Beyblade the hobby.

If you want to post a picture from your hard drive, you need to upload it to an image hosting site like Photobucket first.
use an image hosting site photobucket ect
and this is for questions about the beyblade hobby
EDIT beaten by one second grrr
any1 got a dranzer gt for sale
also can u tell me .
Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
Spin duration?
thankz
Use the beyblade marketplace thread. =/ that enough should be obvious towards the purchase and selling of a beyblade.

As to it's weaknesses etc.

It's an engine gear. Meaning it's not good.
if any1 has a dranzer gt for sale pm plz