Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Lol, english 101 XP

They r probably saying that because they misunderstood somebody else talking about deformed RFs being banned. The deformed ones r probably band due to the way that the rubber effects the way the top spins.
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:21 AM)matt2796 Wrote: The deformed ones r probably band due to the way that the rubber effects the way the top spins.
Yes.
Actually, any wearing of parts that significantly affects the way it performs is counted as illegal:
WBO Organized Play Universal Rules Wrote:Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part
has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO sanctioned
BeyBattles.
• The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated.
• The wearing down of parts in any way that is not natural wear (that is, through regular
BeyBattle practices).
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape
or performance of the part.

• The tuning/seasoning of NSK shield bearings. Tuning is a process in which NSK shield
bearings are stripped of their lubricant using paint thinner or other chemicals to increase
Stamina capacity. Seasoning is connecting the tip of a shaft connected to NSK shield
bearings to a motor and making it spin in order to reduce the friction.
• Applying stickers on locations of the Beyblade that are not designated for stickers, e.g.
around the edge of a Weight Disk or on a Spin Gear to tighten it.
• Any modification of the Launcher or Launcher Grip that affects it in any way that is not
explicitly approved in the "Legal Modification" section of this guide.
I'm not sure if I should post this question here or on the purchase consultant thread but anyway does anybody know anything about Hasbro's new mobile beystadium. Specificly if it's any good

Edit:
I'm posting this on the purchase consultant thread because this doesn't belong here now that I really think about it.
Sorry to break it to you, but at this point in time, Hasbro hasn't released it. That means no one has it to review and test it. Only speculation.
Hm than someone should let the people who do the product listing for walmart's website to change the page back to the preorder setup.
I know that libra wheel is illegal but can someone tell me in what way's (is it too big or something)
Libra is too heavy, weighs 40.4 g
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:45 AM)rentao Wrote: I know that libra wheel is illegal but can someone tell me in what way's (is it too big or something)
Reading the 'How Libra Dominated the MFB Metagame and Why It Was Banned' section of the Libra Article should help improve you understanding.
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:45 AM)rentao Wrote: I know that libra wheel is illegal but can someone tell me in what way's (is it too big or something)

The wheel was made Heavier than then it should be.

Edit: double beaten
I get it now tx everyone
could anyone tell me how heavy the clear wheel perseus is?
Use the search function, there was a question regarding the weights of parts a few pages ago, I believe.
what are the MFB products which contain an RF bottom except storm pegasis 105RF and Dark capricorn 105RF?
BB-86 Cyber Aquario 105RF
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:59 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: BB-86 Cyber Aquario 105RF

oh ok thanks
Stardust Pegasis 100RF
Competitive right out of the box.
Stardust = Glittery blue STORM
silver Knight BB-86 is the Attack & Defense set. It does come with Cyber Aquario 105RF but it comes with 2 other blades as well. Just thought I'd let you know when you go to look up cyber aquario and end up getting results for something else
Also RF comes in the BB-56 Attack &Balance set. You can also get it through the sono kong release of Dark Capicorn 105RF (Which came in the BB-56 Attack & Balance set )
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Start...3cabc2ef69
Why does something like Virgo CH120RF and Libra CH120RF count as a balance combo and not an attack one?
I'm not sure as I do not have the parts, but I believe they are deemed as Balance Types because of the variety parts used to build them. Virgo is Stamina, CH120 can be Defensive, and RF is Attacking. Libra is Defensive/Stamina if I'm not mistaken (probably am).
Hmm, you're correct, but, to me, they just seem to be attack type customs, rather than balance. I personally think that MF Quetz CH120CS is a balance type, and not much else, provided I haven't missed a combo.
I made a custom performance tip i call it metal flat i switch the bottoms of hms advance balancer and rf from my old storm pegasus

[Image: P6050173.jpg?t=1280161559]
This isn't the thread to post this, but nice idea. It would be a Metal Semi-Flat, though.
does the pre hws wheel aquario have more attack the pegasis wheel and if so what are the best customizations you can come up with aquario
i can't really say which is best but Aquario 90 CS is pretty much the best combo so farwith that wheel
I was just wondering what track is good for my blade and then I decided to put a T125 but whe I read the bey wiki it said that it's effect was wery bad.So what's better for my T pices with hf on it is it t125 or 145