Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey Guys.

I used to be into Beyblades when I was alot younger and I'm looking to get a good one again to re-live that haha.

I'm kinda confused about all this stuff. Like what's with the numbers/letters after the beyblade names? E.g. Earth Aquila 145WD. - Ray Unicorno D125CS.
And how come they're all named after Starsigns now? Like saggitarius and stuff? Is that all because of the series?

And anything else you think I should know, being completely oblivious and only used to the old plastic Beyblades.. Gah I loved my Driger-S.
(Jul. 20, 2010  9:07 PM)DreadAlert Wrote: Hey Guys.
I'm kinda confused about all this stuff. Like what's with the numbers/letters after the beyblade names? E.g. Earth Aquila 145WD. - Ray Unicorno D125CS.
And how come they're all named after Starsigns now? Like saggitarius and stuff? Is that all because of the series?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...t_Beyblade

Make sure to read around the forums and to read the Beywiki. Everything you need to know is more or less there. If there's something that you cannot find, feel free to ask or comment on it in the appropriate article.
Using Earth Aquila as an example:

Earth = Metal wheel
Aquila = Clear wheel / energy ring
145 = 1.45cm/14.5mm track height
WD (wide defence) = Bottom
Is it okay if i use the 2nd mold of earth in my stamina combo?
Or is the 1st mold more preferred..
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:58 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: The first mold is preferred.

But will using the 2nd mold still perform at an optimal level?
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:03 AM)souless1234 Wrote: But will using the 2nd mold still perform at an optimal level?

It's not optimal (optimal being the best possible). It isn't bad though.
Well, no. However, if all you have is the 2nd mold, although it wouldn't be as good, you can still use it to good effect.
Would you reccomend the Launcher Grip?
(Jul. 21, 2010  1:49 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Would you reccomend the Launcher Grip?

Hiro Ayami Wrote:BB-15 Launcher Grip: Some of it is preference, some of it is comfort. Most players tend to use these if they can.
Yes, I would recommend, it stabilizes your shots
Is it still ok if I remove the red thing on the handle... i'm not a big fan of red... will it really affect anything at all?
(Jul. 21, 2010  1:53 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is it still ok if I remove the red thing on the handle... i'm not a big fan of red... will it really affect anything at all?
If you are talking about the Grip Rubber on the Hasbro Launcher Grip, of course you should be able to remove it.
Okay! Thanks... Blader L Tongue_out Grin I removed it for design reasons Grin
After a while , for example the next season , will they start selling Beylaunchers in different colors? So far my Toys R us and Walmart only have Orange Beylaunchers.
We don't know. We are not hasbro and do not have the info on Hasbros plans for different color beylaunchers
Does anyone know where to find a clear coat spray in Canada; like the one DrigerGT mentions in his blog on beyblade maintenance...
Also is the Hasbro model of the Beylauncher less prone to breaking?
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:10 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Also is the Hasbro model of the Beylauncher less prone to breaking?

I think so? I've used it over a thousand times and it hasn't snapped yet.
How can i get the BeyLauncher to stop hitting my hand Crying?
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:28 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: How can i get the BeyLauncher to stop hitting my hand Crying?
Use a BeyLauncher Suspension so that you don't have to let go of the Launcher handle.

You might also want to check the "Makeshift Solution for Handle Problem" section in the BeyLauncher Article.
in the track ED145 what does the "ED" stand for?
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:28 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: How can i get the BeyLauncher to stop hitting my hand Crying?
Launch in a weird position like me. Or just do not release the handle.

I do not think there is a real way to stop it from hurting your hand, other than really trying to pull and release the string in a perfectly straight, perpendicular line, so it just retracts without an angle.

JJ Wrote:in the track ED145 what does the "ED" stand for?
Look at the Parts List on Beywiki.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:32 AM)JJ Wrote: in the track ED145 what does the "ED" stand for?
Check the Beyblade Parts List. Wink

EDIT: beaten.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think there is a real way to stop it from hurting your hand, other than really trying to pull and release the string in a perfectly straight, perpendicular line, so it just retracts without an angle.

I do this naturally. My BeyLauncher handle has never hit my hand...
How would i get one of those havent seen them in stores yet Pinching_eyes_2...
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:36 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: How would i get one of those havent seen them in stores yet Pinching_eyes_2...
You should read around ... The Beylauncher Suspension has only been released in Japan at the moment.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:36 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: How would i get one of those havent seen them in stores yet Pinching_eyes_2...
You should read around ... The Beylauncher Suspension has only been released in Japan at the moment.

You forgot Korea as well Kai-V