Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I see... I have limited funds at the moment, think a takara stadium is worth it though?
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:26 AM)old snake Wrote: I see... I have limited funds at the moment, think a takara stadium is worth it though?

If you're seriously considering getting into Beyblade as a hobby, the answer is yes, a Takara Tomy stadium is worth it.

The best one to get is the MFB Attack stadium.

Alternatively, you could wait until people do some testing on the new Hasbro Mobile stadium.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:52 AM)BangBang Wrote: Whats the rarest beyblade currently?

I would say Mercury Anubis 85XF.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:56 AM)BangBang Wrote: It's out?
More or less, hah. Actually, the blue Mercury Anubis 85XF associated with points from the WBBA should officially be released on July 24th, I believe. The other versions, the gold, bronze and silver ones, are considerably expensive because you can only get them if you win very big TAKARA-TOMY tournaments.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:52 AM)BangBang Wrote: Whats the rarest beyblade currently?
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I would say Mercury Anubis 85XF.

Not Aries 125D? Although it would be re-release as Aries 145D, it may be a recolour or any else, it's also the ''rare'' one in the first random booster.
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:01 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Not Aries 125D? Although it would be re-release as Aries 145D, it may be a recolour or any else, it's also the ''rare'' one in the first random booster.

I still say Mercury Anubis, which is currently only available to TT tournament winners, is rarer. There are more Aries...es in circulation than there are Anubis...es.

He was asking what was rarest, not what was most expensive.
Is it ONLY availiable by winning tournaments? Or is there some other way?
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: More or less, hah. Actually, the blue Mercury Anubis 85XF associated with points from the WBBA should officially be released on July 24th, I believe. The other versions, the gold, bronze and silver ones, are considerably expensive because you can only get them if you win very big TAKARA-TOMY tournaments.
You can get it through 60000 beypoints also
We have a Mercury Anubis 85XF topic also, for your information. From what I remember, all the details are there.
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:15 AM)jameslee222 Wrote: will there be a tournament in New Jersey
This is not the place to ask this question. If you do not see anything in the Upcoming Events box on the index, then there is nothing official being planned, no.
How did the tests on Galaxy Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis go?
Nothing good has come out of Galaxy, yet. Cyber behaves virtually identically to Pegasis.
(Jul. 20, 2010  3:58 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Nothing good has come out of Galaxy, yet. Cyber behaves virtually identically to Pegasis.

Cyber is significantly lighter though, even with Bull.
If counter behaves anything like Leone, I assume it will be a good attack wheel?
(Jul. 20, 2010  3:59 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  3:58 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Nothing good has come out of Galaxy, yet. Cyber behaves virtually identically to Pegasis.

Cyber is significantly lighter though, even with Bull.

How about a metal face and bull?
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:00 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: How about a metal face and bull?

Metal Face is irrelevant. If you can put a MF on Cyber, you can put a MF on Pegasis.
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:00 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: If counter behaves anything like Leone, I assume it will be a good attack wheel?

Counter seems to produce less recoil. Someone noted that it's a bit more consistent than Leone.
It hasn't been extensively tested. At least it's highly promising.
What's a must have uncustomized bey to buy ?
Don't you already have Storm Pegasis 105RF or Earth Aquila 145WD. There's also Ray Unicorno D125CS! Grin
(Jul. 20, 2010  7:05 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What's a must have uncustomized bey to buy ?

Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD are both good uncustomized.
No but i'm on about the latest ones Smile .