Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Whats a points card and can you get it in Canada?
(Jul. 15, 2010  6:51 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Whats a points card and can you get it in Canada?

A points card is used for collecting points through a Beyblade arcade game in Japan.
The points can be used to gain prizes.
You probably can't get one in Canada.
And there would be no point anyway.
since there are no Beyblade Arcades Games here.
can someone make a cool signature and avatar for me?
and how do you battle?Do you battle in real life or on the computer
(Jul. 15, 2010  11:10 PM)rick710pg Wrote: can someone make a cool signature and avatar for me?
and how do you battle?Do you battle in real life or on the computer
Use the Requests topic. This topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby.

In real life, of course. If you want to do bad unrealistic battles, you can always try BeybladeBattles.com, which is not affiliated with us.
storm pegasis 100fs good? i dont want to use a rf bc of its stamina...or should i use storm pegasis 100f ? mind u im using a pegasis thunder whip stadium
(Jul. 16, 2010  12:48 AM)Flash theBlader Wrote: storm pegasis 100fs good? i dont want to use a rf bc of its stamina...or should i use storm pegasis 100f ? mind u im using a pegasis thunder whip stadium
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic. In any case, whatever attack combination you want to use in that poor stadium, you will lose.
i was looking a different parts to add to my beyblade and saw something about metal faces...What does adding a metal face to your beyblade do? does it add anything extra?
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:13 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: i was looking a different parts to add to my beyblade and saw something about metal faces...What does adding a metal face to your beyblade do? does it add anything extra?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face

Beywiki is the best resource.
(Jul. 16, 2010  3:57 AM)rick710pg Wrote: I mean, how do you get points
If you mean the Beypoint System on the WBO, then you will need to participate in WBO tournaments and battle against other members in order to gain/lose points.
(Jul. 16, 2010  3:57 AM)rick710pg Wrote: I mean, how do you get points
It depends on whom you win against or lose to ... You just battle people at tournaments, and we process the matches.
hello beybladers i just got a rock leone 145wb and a storm pegasus 105rf is there a good combo out of those both
(Jul. 16, 2010  4:08 AM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: hello beybladers i just got a rock leone 145wb and a storm pegasus 105rf is there a good combo out of those both
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Would a flat metal bottom be better than a flat rubber bottom for attack combos?
i highly doubt it. Less friction = less movement, and the blade won't grip as much to the stadium when it hits another beyblade. It will have a higher stamina though?
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:40 PM)Sora. Wrote: Would a flat metal bottom be better than a flat rubber bottom for attack combos?
Absolutely not.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:38 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Do you know who do use the BeyPointer?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Beypointer
hows R145 lookin for defense combos?
cant seem to find much about it Uncertain
(Jul. 17, 2010  8:10 AM)JDub1821 Wrote: hows R145 lookin for defense combos?
cant seem to find much about it Uncertain
DrigerGT did some tests on it recently:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-R145-Testing
nicee exactly what i was lookin for Smile
thanks diamond
Why is Dranzer MS a bad blade. It looks awesome! Grin
Looks aren't everything, I learned my lesson with Driger MS.
You can also look at Galaxy Pegasis. Looks nice, but not so good overall.
Wo wo wo wo wooo. Driger Ms is bad too? What da hell!