Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Oh. My badd. sorry.
Sorry to ask, but another question. I see that there are beypoints given in this website. What are they for?
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:44 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Oh. My badd. sorry.
Sorry to ask, but another question. I see that there are beypoints given in this website. What are they for?

When you participate in tournaments and win a BeyBattle, you gain Beypoints. They're not "for" anything except fun, really.

EDIT: Yay, answered something before Kai-V.
Will there be a tournament for FanExpo 2010? Smile
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:09 AM)Pyro Wrote: Will there be a tournament for FanExpo 2010? Smile
I do not think anything was planned ...

Daegor42 Wrote:EDIT: Yay, answered something before Kai-V.
Hah. Savour it.
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:09 AM)Pyro Wrote: Will there be a tournament for FanExpo 2010? Smile

I'm planning on it. Obviously it is a bit early to start posting about it though with so many other tournaments coming up.
Speaking of tournaments, and to the moderators, my apologies if I have posted this in the incorrect location, but are there any tournaments planned for Vancouver? Anime Evolution to be exact, but if there are other locations in which tournaments will be held, please tell =P

Thanks!

Edit: I was redirected from the "Build Me a Combo" thread to here. My question is as follows:

"I've got questions about the Bull Clear Wheel. I know that it's about .03 grams heavier than the average 3.0 gram Clear Wheel, and I realize it's used in a top-tier Stamina combo as "Flame Bull DF145SD". But is there another Clear Wheel that can provide similar performance? I've tried Wolf, but I've received results that seemed to completely contrast with Bull. Also, is there another Clear Wheel that focuses its weight on the outside?"

Thanks again!
I've heard aquario is good as well, though I can't say for sure.
As have I. Also, I've been playing around with Wolf, and it's performance is decent, despite what I've said earlier.
is ray conisdered a better metal wheel that storm? and what would be the best height for it to reach its maximum performance?
(Jul. 13, 2010  2:23 PM)silver knight Wrote: is ray conisdered a better metal wheel that storm? and what would be the best height for it to reach its maximum performance?
More testing needs to be done before concluding that Ray is better than Storm.
However, from what I've seen, Ray does perform pretty well.
There hasn't really been much testing on the best height for Ray, but you might want to take a look at this thread where Ray has been tested with the 90 Track.
(Jul. 13, 2010  2:26 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  2:23 PM)silver knight Wrote: is ray conisdered a better metal wheel that storm? and what would be the best height for it to reach its maximum performance?
More testing needs to be done before concluding that Ray is better than Storm.
However, from what I've seen, Ray does perform pretty well.
There hasn't really been much testing on the best height for Ray, but you might want to take a look at this thread where Ray has been tested with the 90 Track.

oh, ok thanks!
I'm unsure if this question goes here or not, however.. Are there going to be any Metal Flat blades coming out for MFB? or do you speculate there may be one or two?
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:45 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: I'm unsure if this question goes here or not, however.. Are there going to be any Metal Flat blades coming out for MFB? or do you speculate there may be one or two?
There has been no news regarding the release of a Metal Flat bottom.
But of course, it would be nice to see Metal Flat bottoms being released.
Do MFB beys with Hybrid Wheels on them have an advantage agaisn't beys that don't? and are there any diffrences between the Hybrid Wheel System and the MFB Metal System?
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:14 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Do MFB beys with Hybrid Wheels on them have an advantage agaisn't beys that don't? and are there any diffrences between the Hybrid Wheel System and the MFB Metal System?

Metal system, a metal beyblade series, 4-layer system.
HWS, Hybrid Wheel System, they divide the metal wheel from Metal System to 2 parts, clear wheel and metal wheel.
Advantage: the clear is made of plastic, so it can absorb a little shock when launched, which Metal System can't
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:14 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Do MFB beys with Hybrid Wheels on them have an advantage agaisn't beys that don't? and are there any diffrences between the Hybrid Wheel System and the MFB Metal System?
Clear wheels rarely make contact with the opposing Beyblade (with the exception of the L Drago Clear Wheel). Clear Wheels that are heavier are more suited for Defense Beyblades while some Clear Wheels are proving to be beneficial to Stamina types.

Also, you should check the Metal Fight Beyblade article to read about the differences between the Metal System and Hybrid Wheel System.Wink

EDIT: Beaten
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:19 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Metal system, a metal beyblade series, 4-layer system.
HWS, Hybrid Wheel System, they divide the metal wheel from Metal System to 2 parts, clear wheel and metal wheel.
Advantage: the clear is made of plastic, so it can absorb a little shock when launched, which Metal System can't
Thanks, now i don't have to worry about thinking that beys with HWS are bigger than those with Metal system
What's the AVERAGE weight of a BMF bey?
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:37 PM)Train Wrote: What's the AVERAGE weight of a BMF bey?
The average weights for each part of the Bey are listed at the bottom of each table (in this order: Face, Wheel, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Track, Bottom):
[Image: weightlistjp.jpg]
(Jul. 13, 2010  5:14 PM)Samkiwas Wrote: Um... What Bey Stadium is good?

The Takara Tomy Attack Stadium
I'm just wondering why some MFBs are missing from the beywiki like Storm Capricorn BB-50
Because no one's written them yet.

However, I believe Heart has drafted up an article for Storm Capricorn. It's good quality so you might as well read that instead of waiting for one to be put up.
hi um i have a stock dark bull what other bays parts should i use to get its stamina and defence up more
Buy Rock Leone, and potentially Dark Wolf for
Rock Bull 145SD
or better:
Rock Bull DF145SD