Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 03, 2010  7:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I've heard Aquario > Bull
If you are referring to its Stamina, I have tested those 2 before and found Bull to have a longer solo spin time.
Hmm, on what metal wheel?
Maybe they preform differently on different metal wheels.
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hmm, on what metal wheel?
Maybe they preform differently on different metal wheels.
On Burn______DF145SD.
Ah, I posted a result on Competitive Combos yesterday. I found Aquario clear wheel works better on Burn
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:51 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Ah, I posted a result on Competitive Combos yesterday. I found Aquario clear wheel works better on Burn
It's interesting to see different results...
Which track is better for defense ED145 or WD145.
I don't know where to put this so I'll ask it here. If anyone is going to high park 2 can you sell me an RF?
kei did you come in 2nd place at anime north 2010 cos i watched the vid on youtube and i thought i heard your name
(Jul. 03, 2010  4:54 PM)aron101 Wrote: kei did you come in 2nd place at anime north 2010 cos i watched the vid on youtube and i thought i heard your name
This thread is only for questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby).
You should PM Kei about this question instead.Wink
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:00 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I don't know where to put this so I'll ask it here. If anyone is going to high park 2 can you sell me an RF?

This should have been posted in the High Park 2 tournament thread.
Is the Beypointer being released in the US?
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:25 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Is the Beypointer being released in the US?
No. Read the Bey News for what we know.
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:25 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Is the Beypointer being released in the US?
No. Read the Bey News for what we know.

No, or you don't know?
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:27 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: No, or you don't know?
I answered you : "No".
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

geez everyone keep asking the same question its getting annoying and whats the big deal about the beypointer anyway its not that much of a big deal anyway heres my question: is galaxy wheel havig smash attack or upper attack and does it outclass storm?
I think every time somebody asks that they should get marked some SPAM POINTS, like maybe 20%???

Anyways, how good is the Burn wheel in Balance Customs? and what is the best current Stamina Wheel?
Well the burn wheel is great when it comes to spin time.
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
I think every time somebody asks that they should get marked some SPAM POINTS, like maybe 20%???

Anyways, how good is the Burn wheel in Balance Customs? and what is the best current Stamina Wheel?

I dont think that burn wheel is good for anything there are much better wheels out there and the stanina wheel is probably the 1st mold earth wheel which you get with takara tomy earth aquila, flame and thermal are also good stamina wheels
Is there any known way to customize engine gears to increase their length/power. Also, what is the blade that holds the record for spin time?
Why isn't Q (Inner Mode) used in competitive combos? It's about as fast as RF, isn't it?
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:26 AM)Sora. Wrote: Why isn't Q (Inner Mode) used in competitive combos? It's about as fast as RF, isn't it?
I might not have seen all the videos featuring Q, however it is technically impossible for anything not even flatter than Rubber Flat to be as fast as it is. Rubber creates a lot more friction. If practice proves the contrary, then it is a miracle.