Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry for the confusion.

I meant to say you can't do a very good banking shot in the Pegasis Thunderwhip stadium because there isn't much of a bowl... It's not going to be much of an improvement for you, enjoy less knock out zones. Tongue_out
(Jun. 30, 2010  4:11 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Well then you can't buy any for me seeing as I want everything that they are selling but I can't stand the shipping, that's why when someone I know drops by they're gonna get a list of Beys around 8-10 LOL I haven't even counted accessories too I need a bunch of Metal Faces, Grips, and Bey Launchers

I didn't know this at first either but the price of the product is sometimes put in the shipping. You are always going to have to pay a lot of money for shipping, there is no real way around it. You pretty much have to suck it up and accept it... I whined for a while about it until I realized, there is no other way around it. If you don't want to pay for it, you don't have to just don't carp about not having a stadium... Either that or find someone on the forums getting rid of a stadium (which rarely happens but still happens enough to notice).
Yea I know MaxL, but it's either that or wait right? So I'd rather wait or find out someone who is going there
Oki!
Blader!
Is!
Stoopid! (You get cool points if you know what that's from)

How does D125 help the defense of a bey, as well as AD145?
(Jun. 30, 2010  12:57 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: How does D125 help the defense of a bey, as well as AD145?
They don't, hah.
D125 is way too low to actually help 'defend'.
AD145 is way too small to actually help 'defend'.
Can I have some info on WD145?
I couldn't find a beywiki article, and it really looks like ED145, Imo.
Also:
Would it be better to choose Thermal over Burn in Stamina?
Thanks!
@climax ohhhh if you wouldnt mind id probably ask you to buy some MFB if its possible. XD
(Jun. 30, 2010  2:37 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Can I have some info on WD145?
I couldn't find a beywiki article, and it really looks like ED145, Imo.
Also:
Would it be better to choose Thermal over Burn in Stamina?
Thanks!
WD145 is basically ED145. The only difference is the WD145's wings are unable to freely rotate like the ones of ED145.

Burn has proven to be superior to Thermal as seen in this thread.
I've actually tested the solo-spin time of Burn Bull DF145SD today and got an impressive 4 minutes 29 seconds. (Burn Pisces= 4.09, Burn Gemios=4.03).
(Jun. 30, 2010  2:37 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: @climax ohhhh if you wouldnt mind id probably ask you to buy some MFB if its possible. XD

You are getting off-topic, why don't you use PM to communicate?
(Jun. 30, 2010  2:37 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: @climax ohhhh if you wouldnt mind id probably ask you to buy some MFB if its possible. XD

(Jun. 30, 2010  4:04 AM)Climax Wrote: However, since I'm not making any profit, it would be better if I only help you buy the product when the WBO Authorized Dealers don't have what you want. I do not want to wreck their business in any way.
I know beyblade is fun. But it is something worth investing into?
(Jun. 30, 2010  2:46 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: I know beyblade is fun. But it is something worth investing into?

...Speechless....

Burn has wonderful stamina but also recoil, in my tests, it sometimes self-KO battling against Earth Virgo DF145WD.
LOLLLLLLLL. i used to have them. plastic. D: broke so easy
(Jun. 30, 2010  2:44 PM)Climax Wrote: Burn has proven to be superior to Thermal...
I've actually tested the solo-spin time of Burn Bull DF145SD today and got an impressive 4 minutes 29 seconds. (Burn Pisces= 4.09, Burn Gemios=4.03).

Really....I'm surprised to hear that.
The reason being this quote from Killer Gemios' article on beywiki:

"it has shown no advantage over any of the top-tier Stamina Wheels like Thermal, Virgo, Earth, or even Burn."

To me, it sorta implies that Burn is a lower-class stamina wheel, which made me hesitant to use it.
So it would be better to use Burn Gemois DF145SD over Thermal Gemios?

And really? Burn BULL over Burn Gemios? That is shocking indeed.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-VS-Geminos
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staminat...al-Testing
These threads help us a lot in stamina
Thermal becomes weaker and weaker, after using for a period of time, its stamina decreases........
(Jun. 30, 2010  2:58 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: And really? Burn BULL over Burn Gemios? That is shocking indeed.
This is another one of the many threads I like to lead people to, haha.
EDIT: beaten
Hmm. what doe HMS stand for? o3o.

and if i were to buy a couple beyblades waht would be worth the money? one i was thinking a Storm Pegasis 105RF. and maybe get a Driger MS. both of them worth it?
Heavy/Hard Metal System
HMS stands for Heavy/ Hard Metal System. Storm Pegasis 105RF would be a better choice for you to buy
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:15 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: Hmm. what doe HMS stand for? o3o.

and if i were to buy a couple beyblades waht would be worth the money? one i was thinking a Storm Pegasis 105RF. and maybe get a Driger MS. both of them worth it?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/HMS

Driger MS is a pretty bad Bey overall. However, Storm pegasis 105RF is a 'must-buy'.
(Click on the links to read their respective articles. Wink)

Read Beywiki, and read the private message you got when you registered.

Heavy
Metal
System

and storm pegasis is worht evrything and about driger ms not so sure but if you get LLDRago instead of driger ms you get a top tier combo storm pegasis100RF
Everybody, when you answer questions like that, redirect people to Beywiki or the appropriate threads. Stop giving them the answers right there, it is too much to give to them.
Thanks guys. I was thinking of getting a Driger cuz it was my favorite from the old series. lol.

i chekced out LLDrago. Looks alright aha.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:28 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:18 AM)Winzeyy Wrote: Beybladenoob. rf is rubber flat right? what do you mean by properly use it?

MaxL what do u mean by no bowl in TWP to bank into??
RF is Rubber Flat. It takes practice to use it properly, otherwise it will just Self-KO all the time.

I assume MaxL meant that the Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium wasn't steep enough to do the Banking Shoot in.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:18 AM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Also YOu know how track 100 is lower than 105. WHen i lay them out they are basically the same height. Any reason? or does the track do something special to make the bey smaller O_O
They are not the same. 105 is 10.5mm. 100 is 10.0mm.
You may not be able to tell the 0.5mm difference if have bad eyesight, haha.

does 0.5mm makae a difference though ^^