Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ok WHen i use my light launcher with sliding shoot it PWNS my rock leone and wind aquario every time. When i use the bey launcher with something that has similar effects as sliding shoot it SUCKS. Why does it suck or can someone just teach me how to use the sliding shoot with the beylauncher because most of the time the sliding shoot only hits it but not in the middle as with a light launcher
You probably just aren't very good with the beylauncher.
Practice more and watch the beywiki youtube channel's video on it?
Don't hold very tight and when fully extended allow it to slip through your fingers.
Reason why so many blades are missing from the beywiki?
Arcade game in US?
What happened to Tyson and the rest of them, in the US, it showed like the first ten episdoes of MS and then stopped airing, fill me in?
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:26 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Reason why so many blades are missing from the beywiki?
It takes a certain amount of effort and knowledge to write articles for the Beywiki. The information must also be in-depth and accurate.
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:26 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Arcade game in US?
I assume you meant the Bey-Ta 1 machine. And no, it is highly unlikely that it will be released in the US.
Also most of the useful articles for hms and plastics are already there. There's not really much point in writing an article for useless blade cause it's just a waste of time that could be used to write a new MFB article.
Not that many though. Anyway since the mainstream use of plastics is over plus some of members who knew a lot about plastics I don't think they'll ever get done.
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:26 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: What happened to Tyson and the rest of them, in the US, it showed like the first ten episdoes of MS and then stopped airing, fill me in?
This topic is strictly for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, but those characters just are not used anymore, they have no more purpose. Also, I am quite certain that all of the G Revolution episodes were broadcast in the United States.
Ok my Pegasis Sometimes doesnt have enough strength To knock rock leone out. How do i fix that. Another question. My pegasis ALWAYS does shooting shoot now i cant get it to just spin around. I need it to spin around because when it battles storm aquario the circles dodge the attack and make no contact then the rf just loses speed. Also How can i make the shooting shoot stronger because sometimes it is weak so it can't knock out rock leone.

I have made a video on youtube Showing my problem
Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7yaqhKaLVk
It seems that you don't have enough strength to pull the Beylauncher
Also, the condition of your RF isn't good,
......what is shooting shoot !?!?.........
Oh i ment sliding shooot. And How can i fix my rf?. I'm pulling the string on the beylauncher all the way O_O How is that not all the power
The Beylauncher part of this video may help you to make a full power shot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c Stupid
I watched that when i first got my beylauncher. i'm doing exactly that i think ^^ I'm holding it gently and pulling all the way
Oh and when you said your rf isnt in good condition how can i fix it
oh and atm i'm battling everything i have with storm pegasis AND ITS LOSING the power isnt knocking rock leone OUT
You can't "fix" a worn part. Get a new one if you need to. Other than that, from what I've read you need to practice, that's it. Also I'm quite sure you're using the pegasis thunderwhip stadium. Read the results frmo it's use and such. It's very imbalanced.
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You can't "fix" a worn part. Get a new one if you need to. Other than that, from what I've read you need to practice, that's it. Also I'm quite sure you're using the pegasis thunderwhip stadium. Read the results frmo it's use and such. It's very imbalanced.

If you read what he said he had posted a video clearly showing he's not using Pegasis Thunderwhip... He's using one from the plastic generation. I think he honestly just needs a new launcher and to work on his shoot. Tongue_out Practice makes perfect!
The effect will be the same considering it sucks in the old hasbro ones too.
Yea i'm using the dragoon hurricane stadium ^^. Btw how is my rf beat? I only had it since last week. Also I just bought the launcher on sunday. its brand new. can anyone make a vid or something to help me with my shoot?
Anyone know what the original name of Rock Orso?
Also Another question. What's better Storm pegasis 100 rf or storm pegasis 100 hf
(Jun. 29, 2010  7:54 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Anyone know what the original name of Rock Orso?
I think it is Rock Ursa

(Jun. 29, 2010  8:00 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Also Another question. What's better Storm pegasis 100 rf or storm pegasis 100 hf
The first one, definitively.
That is it's original name, why did you think it wasn't? Beybladenoob: All of the old hasbro stadiums are terrible with RF combos. This in nothing unusual, get a good stadium and it will probably do fine. And by good stadiums I mean the attack stadium or the balance stadium.