Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

For Tournament play what is considered to be the standard in stadiums? BB10 I'm guessing right? If that's unavailable what are good alternatives?
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:31 AM)MaxL Wrote: For Tournament play what is considered to be the standard in stadiums? BB10 I'm guessing right? If that's unavailable what are good alternatives?
Any of the two other stadiums allowed in our rulebooks. The Balance Type one would probably be the second best, I think.
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:31 AM)MaxL Wrote: For Tournament play what is considered to be the standard in stadiums? BB10 I'm guessing right? If that's unavailable what are good alternatives?
Any of the two other stadiums allowed in our rulebooks. The Balance Type one would probably be the second best, I think.

So for the record...

Balance, Attack/Super Attack and Widesquare are good?

What about that Stamina Red/Yellow deal?
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:45 AM)MaxL Wrote: So for the record...

Wide Square Type is not allowed. Attack and Super Attack are two completely different stadiums, so with the Balance Type that makes three.

I think we came to the conclusion that the yellow floor (Balance floor ?) could be used, yes.
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:45 AM)MaxL Wrote: So for the record...

Wide Square Type is not allowed. Attack and Super Attack are two completely different stadiums, so with the Balance Type that makes three.

I think we came to the conclusion that the yellow floor (Balance floor ?) could be used, yes.

What about the red floor?

And Super Attack is still allowed, correct?
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:52 AM)MaxL Wrote: What about the red floor?

The red floor is the Stamina floor, I think, so I believe we concluded that this version was not allowed either.

Yes, Super Attack is legal.
Okay I've got it now.

Thanks for quick responses and putting up with the multiple questions. Joyful_3
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:52 AM)MaxL Wrote: What about the red floor?

The red floor is the Stamina floor, I believe, so I believe we concluded that this version was not allowed either.

Yes, Super Attack is legal.

The red floor is actually Balance, and Yellow is Stamina.

Does it matter which walls we use either?
What does the energy ring actually do?
The clear wheel can add/detract air resistance, and the weight may make it more o less useful for stamina/defense/etc. combos.
Plus it allows they beylauncher to shoot a specific direction.
And, according to Takara, it serves to defend from attacks from above.
(Jun. 21, 2010  2:39 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Of the three companies Takara Tomy makes the worst RF's.
TakaraTomy used to be the worst, but they use the SONOKONG mold now, so they're not 'the worse' anymore. Wink
is ED145 durable? I know it's a top tier part, but i'm quite sure (from what i've seen on the forums) that it's not as good as C145 in terms of dealing with low attackers. Is the disparity large? Thanks
In my tests, I think ED145 is better for defense, its free-rotational wings can regain balance faster than C145, also when the wings gets stopped by attacks, it prevents the beyblade moving towards the edge of the stadium.

Yeah, this is my tests, not everyone agrees, but my tests shows that ED145 is better for defense
Thanks =], do you find it to be durable though?
I asked this before and didnt get a thorough answer because i didnt explain myself very clear and i hate to ask it again but...Is it okay to print images out on normal piece of paper(in the shape of a face) and stick it down with a little glue from a glue stick? this seems ridiculous but a while back someone told me glue can effect the weight of it or something weird like that... :\
I'm pretty sure you can. But it's much better to just buy some sticker sheets, because of the durability, and then the glue will gather dirt etc, and become globby, not good.
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:26 AM)Taru Wrote: I asked this before and didnt get a thorough answer because i didnt explain myself very clear and i hate to ask it again but...Is it okay to print images out on normal piece of paper(in the shape of a face) and stick it down with a little glue from a glue stick? this seems ridiculous but a while back someone told me glue can effect the weight of it or something weird like that... :\
It is legal as long as it doesn't affect the weight of the Bey significantly. Glue from glue sticks wouldn't affect the weight much since it only applies a small thin layer of glue.
However, I'm not sure about how well the glue from glue sticks work on plastic. :\

EDIT: Beaten (by 3 minutes)
Using glue isn't a good choice, I once tried, and flew away when playing with it...
ok so i found an old beyblade sticker sheet and peeled of the left over parts and rubbed the sticky stuff on the face and stuck the paper to it and surprisingly it stayed on when i used it thanks alot guys Smile
Hmmm, my glue from the glue stick works fine, and no globbiness or anything. It just looks like a face.
(Jun. 21, 2010  2:42 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmmm, my glue from the glue stick works fine, and no globbiness or anything. It just looks like a face.
hmm what kinda glue stick did you use....there are these blue ones that globb anything you stick together up D:
I used a cheap supermarket alternative to a 'Pritt Stick' - the glue is basically really, really dry so it won't go all gooey (don't mean to sound condescending because there are also tubes of glue which literally squeeze out through pores on a pad at the top of the tube, and it's all liquidy). I don't know what the equivalent would be in America.

Anywho, you've already done it so...
Is it possible to put a clear wheel onto a pre-HWS wheel?
No