Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Anyone tried using R2F in left spin? Haven't heard much about it...
Sakota: I'll try right now, while my brother isnt here xD

EDIT: Results:
Instead of having small circles, it makes wide attack circles. It's probably because of the direction. I think it has a little more stamina than Right spin R^2F, but I'm not positive.

Is there any good use for a Dark Wheel? More in defence or attack?
From what i've heard it has no use at all, really. It has a lot of gaps which would produce recoil. Although having said that, it has no points that i can see having any effective attack, so I would say it's better as a defence wheel, though it is bad in general.
I hate how the show falsely advertises the performance of beyblades D:
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:55 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I hate how the show falsely advertises the performance of beyblades D:
This should probably be posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread. Wink
Sorry, sorta went with the topic before about Dark.
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:33 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: What stadium is in this set?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio..._678wt_654

A green attack stadium of plastic generation
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:51 AM)momiji manju Wrote: From what i've heard it has no use at all, really. It has a lot of gaps which would produce recoil. Although having said that, it has no points that i can see having any effective attack, so I would say it's better as a defence wheel, though it is bad in general.

actually the problems of dark was that

1) The gaps were not large enough to be a sufficient attack type
2) Not heavy enough to be a good defense type
3) Doesn't function as well as other wheels for stamina.
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:48 PM)Khel Wrote: 2) Not heavy enough to be a good defense type

Dark is actually heavier than Earth (1st mold).
IMO, Dark isn't that terrible for defense, it's just that it has more recoil than good defense wheels like Earth.
Dark is a pretty useless wheel overall.
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:55 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Dark is actually heavier than Earth (1st mold).
IMO, Dark isn't that terrible for defense, it's just that it has more recoil than good defense wheels like Earth.
Dark is a pretty useless wheel overall.

Even so, it isn't shaped as well as Earth is for Defense. Earth's thick wings are perfectly suited for Defense.
Why is Samurai Changer as good as DEMS/DGMS in terms of upper attack?

On Samurai Upper, the ABS caul covers more of the flat surface of the metal bit before the ramp. On Circle Upper, the metal before the ramp is more exposed. This means that it has more opportunity than Samurai Upper to get underneath the opposing bey for upper attack to work.

... or am I missing something here?
What is a good beyblade to buy from dimsum2u's list ? I've got S Peg and L LDrago already.
Please use the appropriate thread
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:33 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: What stadium is in this set?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio..._678wt_654

Just to add that I think it's tornado attack, which is probably the best stadium of all time.
(Jun. 03, 2010  6:22 PM)Benkei Wrote: Just to add that I think it's tornado attack, which is probably the best stadium of all time.

Hmm, why is it so good?
It is Tornado Attack and I will testify that it is an awesome stadium.

EDIT: Think of it like a more refined version of the MFB attack stadium. It was smaller than the Tornado balance but larger than the Tornado Balance Type S. It's just a good stadium to play in.
Is that set worth that price then cause the stadium is in it?
I don't know. I mean it seems to cost as much as sets with the Attack Stadium. I wouldn't say it's a bad deal, but it's not a great one either. All stadium sets cost a lot.
sorry this is a stupid question, but plz help the noob. are the beypointers going to be coming to the U.S. on the same release date as the toy line??? (8,1,10)
nope. The beypointers are not getting released by Hasbro
WHAT!? thats a rip off... anyways one more question please! if i happen to buy 1 from ebay, would it be worth it if i knew atleast 1 other person had 1? and is there a video or instrustions in english i could read?
There's no real point, unless you're going to trade in your points for prizes or you just really want to keep score with your friends.

On a different note, are custom face stickers allowed? Just like print something off the internet and then glued it on?
if your just battling with your friends or somthing, sure it wont matter since a sticker wont dramaticaly change the match. but if your having a serious match or at a tournament im pretty sure it would be concidered an "illigal part" and or will be suspicious about modified parts.