Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hmmm Is the pre-hws leone wheel still competitive? It doesn't seem like it is but i would like to make sure...
(Jun. 01, 2010  2:53 AM)Taru Wrote: hmmm Is the pre-hws leone wheel still competitive? It doesn't seem like it is but i would like to make sure...

Leone was never a competitive part. It has too much recoil.
Would Poison be a better defence or attack wheel?
Do any random boosters have a clear red B,WB or WD?
Which is better for a defense custom: GB145 or C145?
(Jun. 01, 2010  7:13 AM)Sora. Wrote: Which is better for a defense custom: GB145 or C145?

This has been answered for a few times.
C145 is better for low attack blades such as Quezalcoatl 90RF.
GB145 is better for high or smash attack blades such as MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF
(Jun. 01, 2010  6:54 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Would Poison be a better defence or attack wheel?

Attack.

(Jun. 01, 2010  7:01 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Do any random boosters have a clear red B,WB or WD?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/index.htm
Where can i get a dual launcher for plastic blades?
Would buying Dark Cancer for CH125 be worth the buy?
I don't really want another Dark wheel -.-
ch120*
and it seems that's what everyone else does.
I remember asking if a stamina or a defence bey should have a low track, and people replied that this shouldn't be used since it would have too much contact with a lot bey. What about in a stamina battle where your opponent is using a 145 track, would it be better to go for a low track since this would reduce the amount of contact?
(Jun. 01, 2010  1:01 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I remember asking if a stamina or a defence bey should have a low track, and people replied that this shouldn't be used since it would have too much contact with a lot bey. What about in a stamina battle where your opponent is using a 145 track, would it be better to go for a low track since this would reduce the amount of contact?
Stamina types often use tall tracks to achieve the wobbling effect (precession). Perhaps this post from the Physics thread will help Wink:
(Jan. 07, 2010  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Quote:THE EVERLASTING TOWER
Or why stamina type Beyblades are better when they are tall.
As a matter of fact, we want those Beyblades to spin the longest. What can cause a spinning top to spin less is, amongst other phenomena, friction between the tip of the Beyblade and the surface below it, and another top coming into contact with it with enough force. Both create a certain loss of balance because the Beyblade can start wobbling as a consequence of those actions. If we consider both of those as one sole cause for loss of balance for experimental purposes, then the play on the blade’s height takes all its importance : was a lower Track (i.e. 105) used on a Beyblade meant to be a stamina type, therefore having all the other parts prone to representing that type well, when the Beyblade would start losing balance and wobbling, as that latter phenomenon increases, the Wheel will come into contact quickly with the stadium floor. On the contrary, was a high Track like 145 selected for this combination, it would have had a considerably higher amount of time to wobble (also scientifically called precession).
In other words, while the centre of gravity of a Beyblade is higher in a 145 Track than with 100, which could make it lose balance more easily since the weight is placed far from the tip, at least the family of 145 Tracks allows the Beyblade to have a longer precession which consequently makes it spin longer. Therefore, matched with a good Bottom that is smoothly spun on without losing too much velocity, high Tracks are quite effective.

(Jun. 01, 2010  12:38 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Would buying Dark Cancer for CH125 be worth the buy?
I don't really want another Dark wheel -.-
CH120 is a great part that is used for many combos. It's definitely worth the buy.
On an interesting note though, sometimes if the other Bey is low, it is able to "destabilise" a taller Stamina Customisation. It's dependent on circumstance, unfortunately.
Where can I buy the Suspension for the BeyLauncher in England???
Where can i get a dual launcher for plastic blades?
(Jun. 01, 2010  2:20 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Where can I buy the Suspension for the BeyLauncher in England???
Well, you can get them here for £6.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439cca526b but they are posted from america
wierd, there was a video with a guy who had one..
uh yeah there is. It's called deutron launcher.
For a defence combo is better GB145 or C145?
(Jun. 01, 2010  3:58 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: For a defence combo is better GB145 or C145?

It depends on the type of Beyblade that your opponent is using.

This question was just answered a page ago; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid278687
Which plastic gen attack rings have good Force Smash?
Is there any point getting thermal if you have earth(mold 1) already?
It's touted to possess great stamina. It's not like you're buying the exact same wheel. It's good and is a different mold, entirely.
Yeah but is it better cause i've already got the earth from Earth aquila and I want to know if there is any point in getting it to use in my stamina combo I use in battles if i've got Earth.
Which Dranzer MS version is better, the Takara or SonoKong one?