Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 25, 2010  10:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That really won't help answer his question at all. You should buy from ebay. It would be best to get a set with an attack stadium in because that is the best stadium for MFB.

Lol sorry but i think it would.
His question was what was the best site to get mfbs.
He gave him that link with a whole bunch of awesome sites, including ebay so he could choose for himself.

Anyways, I was wondering if extreme beystadium was similar to the world championship beyblade competition finalist beystadium. The center both spin but if anyone could add more detail like the angles and width. Thanks Grin
On e-bay all i can find is the super attack staduim...is it any good?
(Apr. 25, 2010  11:10 PM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: On e-bay all i can find is the super attack staduim...is it any good?

It's terrible.
(Apr. 25, 2010  11:10 PM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: On e-bay all i can find is the super attack staduim...is it any good?

No, buzztoy is also selling the Standard BeyStadium, and the Wide Square Stadium. Both are much better than the Super Attack Stadium. I'd recommend the Standard BeyStadium. With that, you're basically getting 2 stadiums in 1 (the Balance Stadium, which is essentially the 2nd best MFB stadium, and the Stamina Stadium).

If you want the Attack BeyStadium, you will have to buy a set that comes with one.
Does Griffolyon H-28 have any useful parts?
(Apr. 26, 2010  1:15 AM)BeyPlay Wrote: Does Griffolyon H-28 have any useful parts?

No, not at all.
(Apr. 26, 2010  1:34 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why is the supper attack stadium supposedly bad?

Because it is really unbalanced, and kind of boring to play in.
Why do MFB sticker sheets have 2 face pictures? Because if the 2nd ones are useless, I might summon the courage to ask Driger GT or Yugi Jyudai if I can buy the extra sticker off of them...
^^ From their Cyber Pegasis sticker sheet
probably for if you stuff up oen of them, or it gets all scratched and damaged, so u can replaace it with a shiny new sticker. 8D LOL i remember the old ones used to come with an alternate sticker.
(Apr. 27, 2010  10:59 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Why do MFB sticker sheets have 2 face pictures? Because if the 2nd ones are useless, I might summon the courage to ask Driger GT or Yugi Jyudai if I can buy the extra sticker off of them...
^^ From their Cyber Pegasis sticker sheet

i dont thiink their useless if our face sticker is torn then they use them or they put it on a metal face
Some people put stickers on their books or BeyCarrier too ...
and Metal Faces Grin
Which bottom is better for stamina D or SD?
cant find a cyber pegasis page does anyone know if there is one and if there is could you please give me a link to it
(Apr. 28, 2010  12:33 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: cant find a cyber pegasis page does anyone know if there is one and if there is could you please give me a link to it
There is none. Those that own it do not want to write an article about it, apparently.
(Apr. 27, 2010  10:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Which bottom is better for stamina D or SD?

SD is better. Check out our Dark Bull H145SD and also Earth Aquila 145WD articles on Beywiki for information on the D series of Bottoms.
(Apr. 28, 2010  1:42 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: How good is the Pisces wheel?

Do you mean the Pisces Metal Wheel? I haven't tested mine very much, but I have heard of it being used in Defense customizations before. To what effect, I don't know, but it does seem more well suited for that purpose than any other.
(Apr. 28, 2010  1:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  1:42 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: How good is the Pisces wheel?

Do you mean the Pisces Metal Wheel? I haven't tested mine very much, but I have heard of it being used in Defense customizations before. To what effect, I don't know, but it does seem more well suited for that purpose than any other.

Yup, the Pisces Metal Wheel. I thought it might be quite good for stamina, seeing as it's circular like the Virgo wheel, tut then there are the 2 holes in it.
Eternal Sharp or Metal Sharp?
(Apr. 28, 2010  10:27 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Eternal Sharp or Metal Sharp?

What do you mean?
Stamina?
We need tests to see which would be better in different stadiums.
I would say MS is better in Attack Stadium
Which would be better in a stamina customization?
(Apr. 28, 2010  10:44 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Which would be better in a stamina customization?

They both have bad balance, so WD is better, if you really want to choose from these two, MS is better in my tests
What is the thing that makes TT honli so bad?