Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 29, 2010  7:21 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: M145 stands for Move 145.well it works with a bottom called Q which is Quake. Its a special bottom u can attach to this. you can push the Q outwards for it to have large jumps. if u push it to the middle, it has small jumps.Also, go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-50-St...orne-M145Q
also, anoyone know how to mod a light launcher so it can spin left too?
thanks
how do you use the beylauncher suspension? I can't seem to get it to work w/ my Ldrago launcher =/
Are you having trouble getting it on the handle? or just using it in general?

If it is the latter all you do is pull it very hard and move your launcher forward at the same time.
(Mar. 30, 2010  3:45 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Getting it on the handle.
Well, Crimson wrote this, if it helps you :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-58-Be...#pid228094
Unfortunately, I still can't figure this out.

EDIT: Never mind, got it to work. Thanks guys =)

One last thing: I've been having some trouble getting the beyblade to stay on the beylauncher lately, how many times should you 'twist' the bey so it can stay on (It falls off the prongs if I leave it on a table or something)
You should never make the launcher click.
(Mar. 30, 2010  7:04 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: You should never make the launcher click.

oh.. *face palm* how do I make the bey stay on then? It's frustrating
(Mar. 30, 2010  3:12 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: oh.. *face palm* how do I make the bey stay on then? It's frustrating

You don't. This is not the HMS which has the launcher 'fixing' onto the BP, this is the MFB where the prongs are supposed to slide off the Bey easily.
So if you want to do Beybattles by yourself without the Bey falling out of the prongs, the best way is to place the Beys onto the launcher quickly just before launching the Bey.
To anyone who's PMing me questions about Beyblade:

Stop it. I will NOT respond.
(Mar. 30, 2010  3:36 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: You don't. This is not the HMS which has the launcher 'fixing' onto the BP, this is the MFB where the prongs are supposed to slide off the Bey easily.
So if you want to do Beybattles by yourself without the Bey falling out of the prongs, the best way is to place the Beys onto the launcher quickly just before launching the Bey.

oh ok, thanks for the tip Smile
(Mar. 30, 2010  3:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To anyone who's PMing me questions about Beyblade:

Stop it. I will NOT respond.
Time for a Beholder-style signature.
(Mar. 30, 2010  8:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Time for a Beholder-style signature.

I had it in my profile, but I'll add it to my sig too.
Sorry if this may seem stupid, or has been talked about before, but I was flicking through the boards, and saw the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread, and I noticed that all the tracks are really quite high, with the lowest being 120. I know that these are special tracks, such as the C145, and are also heavier, and so my question is why aren't there any short combinations for defence, utilising heights like 90 and 100 (maybe 90 would be too low, and it's scrape the floor a bit too much)? Surely, with the blade being lower, it'd be harder to get knocked around, due to a lower centre of gravity. Is the extra weight that the taller tracks provide really that essential?
(Mar. 31, 2010  3:43 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Sorry if this may seem stupid, or has been talked about before, but I was flicking through the boards, and saw the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread, and I noticed that all the tracks are really quite high, with the lowest being 120. I know that these are special tracks, such as the C145, and are also heavier, and so my question is why aren't there any short combinations for defence, utilising heights like 90 and 100 (maybe 90 would be too low, and it's scrape the floor a bit too much)? Surely, with the blade being lower, it'd be harder to get knocked around, due to a lower centre of gravity. Is the extra weight that the taller tracks provide really that essential?

By hitting the metal Wheel directly, the recoil is increased. Thus, it's better to have a high track for Defense.
(Mar. 31, 2010  3:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: By hitting the metal Wheel directly, the recoil is increased. Thus, it's better to have a high track for Defense.

But with a higher track, wouldn't the stability of the blade be more at risk?
(Mar. 31, 2010  3:54 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: But with a higher track, wouldn't the stability of the blade be more at risk?

That's why you use Bottoms that compensate for the stability. Also note that most Attack-types will not last long enough for serious balance issues to occur in the Defense-type.
What is the best HMS Defense combo? The Wiki is quite vague.
(Mar. 31, 2010  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's why you use Bottoms that compensate for the stability. Also note that most Attack-types will not last long enough for serious balance issues to occur in the Defense-type.

Ah, yeah sorry. I forgot about the stamina of attack types. Thanks.
Except Libra and Virgo, Which pre-HWS wheel is better for defense?
(Apr. 01, 2010  1:50 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Except Libra and Virgo, Which pre-HWS wheel is better for defense?

Maybe Escolpio, im not sure though...
is the item below fake im asking this because the price seems to be very cheap
umm sorry heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3ca9ae0e85
(Apr. 01, 2010  5:17 PM)Benkei Wrote: Buzztoy is a trusted seller.

thanks , now i can finally buy a 3 in one pack woth a rf bottom i really needed one since my old one is totally worn off because its 5 months old
the beyblade rubber grip is bascically the same then as the old grip right?
because im ight by one
cause i need a grip