Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 02, 2010  8:23 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Are you actually serious, that is the worst question i've ever heard. They're out in hongkong and not in dubai and plus if you read around more for once you would know that question straight away.

He's going on a VACATION. Dubai is a great place for vacation but no Beyblades. Hong Kong (which is where I live) is a not-so-great-for-vacation place due to the pollution, small space and crowded areas. However, there are a large variety of MFB products in great prices. A Storm Pegasis 105RF starter would only cost about $11.6USD.
So yeah, you decide.Wink
right now im trying to decide on what beyblades i should get when the new ones comeout in america any suggestions?
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:01 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: right now im trying to decide on what beyblades i should get when the new ones comeout in america any suggestions?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
ok thanks aqua btw aqua can you send me like someinfo or something on what makes beyblades have like solid upper attacks and good resistance and stuff like that
Hey guys just asking but has anyone used a limted edition earth aquila cause i've bought one or heart has any for me.
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:18 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: ok thanks aqua btw aqua can you send me like someinfo or something on what makes beyblades have like solid upper attacks and good resistance and stuff like that
You might want to read some of the Beywiki articles, and the Physics articles if they really help you ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Upper_Attack
how do you attempt to do the waterfall attack yeah thats right the most powerful move ever im going to put that in my training im working on learning the most powerful moves ever so i have to learn how to do the waterfall attack
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:01 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: how do you attempt to do the waterfall attack
It is a joke in the community ...
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a joke in the community ...
oh now i feel stupid because i thought it was an actuall name for an attack i dont really pay much attention to names except for characters i just like to learn powerful moves so im guessing your talking about like when like draciel and aquila make waterfalls on the show
Oh dear lord how do people keep falling for that.
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:10 AM)Khel Wrote: Oh dear lord how do people keep falling for that.
umm i dont know i think that lady (or what ever his screen name on here is) (his screen name is draciel on the bakugan website) was telling me about it on my.bakugan.com (which is currently down for maintenence its been down since sunday) and i still fell for it
Where did Waterfall come from. I read the posts, I know that it's an in-community joke. Where did it come from?
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:18 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Where did Waterfall come from. I read the posts, I know that it's an in-community joke. Where did it come from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

0:58 - 1:10
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:18 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Where did Waterfall come from. I read the posts, I know that it's an in-community joke. Where did it come from?
probably from when draciel and aquila make waterfalls on the show
I believe there is a wiki article on it. It came from one of the Beyblade behind the scenes DVD's where when interviewing this kid at a tournament and he said he created this move waterfall, but he doesn't know how to do it yet.
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:22 AM)Khel Wrote: I believe there is a wiki article on it. It came from one of the Beyblade behind the scenes DVD's where when interviewing this kid at a tournament and he said he created this move waterfall, but he doesn't know how to do it yet.
i read the wiki article its pretty much what you just said
Haha, thanks. Actually, I remeber this video, I watched it a few years ago! Thanks! And yeah, there is a wiki article on it. This is it:

The most deadly attack in Beyblade...ever. If someone knows the waterfall attack you cannot beat them. To date the only player to ever come close to pulling off the dreaded waterfall technique is the one they call waterfall kid. When asked about the possible destruction to innocent bystanders that this attack could do he commented, "I can't do it yet."

Smithicide
My friend is planning to buy his 1st metal fight he liked storm capricorn and rock leone both what would i advise him to buy from these two
of those two Rock Leone. But your friend should check the "What MFB to buy thread".
where do i get a tower stadium? i looked everywhere but couldn't find it
(Mar. 03, 2010  3:47 PM)silver knight Wrote: My friend is planning to buy his 1st metal fight he liked storm capricorn and rock leone both what would i advise him to buy from these two
Use the Purhcase Consultation topic next time.
oh, ok sorry
(Mar. 03, 2010  4:10 PM)j2 Wrote: where do i get a tower stadium? i looked everywhere but couldn't find it

You would probably only be able to find it on YJA (Yahho Japan Auctions).
what are your thoguhts about the gyro engin beyblades because i have a gyro engin torch pegasus and im going to use the gyro engin part with another attackring so what do you guys think about the gyro engin beyblades