Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 26, 2010  11:16 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Does the fake yellers guide apply to plastic beyblades? because if i remember right the boxes were different and i can't decide if this beyblade is fake
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

Yes it would still apply. If you don't see the Takara, Song Kong, or Hasbro logo on the boxes, then it is fake. The box should also have the "D-rights" logo on it.

Your link doesn't work, btw
(Feb. 26, 2010  11:26 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yes it would still apply. If you don't see the Takara, Song Kong, or Hasbro logo on the boxes, then it is fake. The box should also have the "D-rights" logo on it.

Your link doesn't work, btw

ugh it was working when i tryed it anyways heres a link to one of his plastic beyblades http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-TAKARA-Beyblad...3efd380919
(Feb. 26, 2010  11:28 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ugh it was working when i tryed it anyways heres a link to one of his plastic beyblades http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-TAKARA-Beyblad...3efd380919

Yes, that's an official Takara beyblade.
(Feb. 26, 2010  11:30 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yes, that's an official Takara beyblade.

really? i thought it had to have TT in the corner thats why i was concerend
The logo in the very bottom right is the old Takara logo if I'm not mistaken.
What is the victor of a battle, if the first beyblade knocked the second out, but the first lost all spin at the same time the second exited the stadium?
(Feb. 27, 2010  5:22 AM)Anime Wrote: What is the victor of a battle, if the first beyblade knocked the second out, but the first lost all spin at the same time the second exited the stadium?

If you can't discern which exited first, or which stopped spinning first, then it is a tie.
Thanks.
are thay going to make rc metal fights???
No-one knows yet, if they were there would be a thread about it...
ok i kno that metal fusion beys come out next month but, wat kinda shops will they b arriving in??
Toys R Us, Walmart, etc. Stores with toys.
I found this ad on my local classifieds, and this person is selling this lot for $10, but it comes with these two stadiums I've never seen before

[Image: 12827907.jpg] [Image: 12827908.jpg]

Can anyone identify these two stadiums?
The top one is one of the HMS Stadiums made by Hasbro, while the bottom one is fake.
That little one i a fake dish. Most of that lot is not beyblade.

The stadium on the top is a Hasbro Iron battlefield. That's either Hasbro's engine gear or HMS stadium. Not sure which one, but what I am sure about is that it sucks harder than Wyborg.

EDIT: beaten.
I have 2 questions
driger ms or dranzer ms whats better??
Is it okay if you tighten the fave of a mfb a little bit morethan normal will it break
Driger MS is better, but that's not saying much. It's an outclassed HMS anyway.

Tightening the face a little bit more than normal shouldn't do anything. But if you are not careful and overdo it the face will break.
Ok, I am going to try and learn what I can for beyblades now and I couldn't seem to find what I wanted to know on the Wiki (Probably because I suck at looking.) so I came here.

Anyway, my question is, with MFB, how do you find out which one is Attack, Defense, Balance and Stamina? Is it from the size of the Track because I know that Leone is a Defense type and it has a big track. If this is the case then what are the weights for each one?
I thought you knew that? Anyway most of MFB is decided by the Wheel and Bottom. A basic track like 145 does nothing to decide the type. Storm Pegasis 105 RF, Libra C145 WB. The track helps, but does not decide what type it is.
(Feb. 28, 2010  5:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Anyway, my question is, with MFB, how do you find out which one is Attack, Defense, Balance and Stamina?

You can tell what kind of Beyblade it is by how it performs, and the parts used in the combo. For example, if a Beyblade is very aggressive, has a low track, is not very heavy, and has a flat bottom, then would be an attack type beyblade.
(Feb. 28, 2010  6:29 PM)Giga Wrote: I thought you knew that? Anyway most of MFB is decided by the Wheel and Bottom. A basic track like 145 does nothing to decide the type. Storm Pegasis 105 RF, Libra C145 WB. The track helps, but does not decide what type it is.

Thanks and from my looking around properly, I found out that it wasn't the Track that told you what type it is. Also, I didn't know because I haven't really looked into it so much since I have been limited to getting blades but I will be looking into it and no, I won't ask what WB and all that stand for because that is way to much to be told and it is better for one to do his research. Thanks for helping though Giga. Smile

Also, I know that WB stands for Wide Ball, I can tell that by looking at Rock Leone.

Edit: That also makes sense, thanks Aqua and I would guess that Defense types are the heaviest ones and always have a wide like bottom.
Thanks Zander, and thank's for the attitude you take to finding things out yourself. It's very refreshing.
(Feb. 28, 2010  6:38 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Edit: That also makes sense, thanks Aqua and I would guess that Defense types are the heaviest ones and always have a wide like bottom.

Yes.

Different Beyblade types have different characteristics. I think there are Beywiki articles on the different beyblade types which would explain some of the characteristics.

EDIT: Here are the articles...
Survival (Stamina)
Attack
Defense
Balance

You could also check out the "Beyblade Types" video Brad made on BeyChannel.
Thanks for your help guys and that should be enough for me to get it on my own. Also, I had no idea Brad did a video for that though I guess he has for a lot of things so i will look into that. Smile
Aside from Clay aries and counter leone are there any of beyblades with the B bottom?