Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 13, 2010  2:57 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: well i'm 18 years old now so i doubt i can enter a official tournament [also by little i ment i was in 5th grade when i started]

I wouldn't take your age into account for tournaments, seeing as this generation of Beyblade is targeted to older players.
Um, no it isn't ... It's demographic is the same as before.

It is definitely not aimed at 18 year olds.
(Feb. 13, 2010  3:01 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: I wouldn't take your age into account for tournaments, seeing as this generation of Beyblade is targeted to older players.

still for official tournament hasbro will say 18 is too old.

so will the beypointer or beycard come to north america?
(Feb. 13, 2010  3:01 AM)Nevarios629 Wrote: I wouldn't take your age into account for tournaments, seeing as this generation of Beyblade is targeted to older players.

Wut!?

What would make you think that...

(Feb. 13, 2010  3:10 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: so will the beypointer or beycard come to north america?

Whatever is written in the first post of this thread is all we know about MFB's international release.
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:09 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: i dont know what HWS is but im pretty sure that when it comes out they are gonna start with only MFB

Storm Pegasis is an HWS you have it as your user name yet you don't know what system it is?
(Feb. 13, 2010  3:14 AM)Aqua Wrote: Wut!?

What would make you think that...

Whatever is written in the first post of this thread is all we know about MFB's international release.

darn no beypointer.
also in the harsbro press release it said they sold 10 million MFB in two years. do u think it will do worse,just as well, or better in north america?
hey guys i really need help quick only 2 hours ago, my sotrm pegasis smashed my dark effgy and broke the dark effigy's attack ring! is there any way to fix it, its almost impossible to find a new one and even then they cost over $70! the attack ring only snapped in one place, its basically still in one peice but with a gap on one side of the metal
Pictures? I recommend you buy a new Beyblade, but if you can't you could always try and use Super glue or something.
They don't cost over $70. What the hell are you talking about? Just buy one off someone on here if you have to through paypal. Beynval might have one, check his selling thread in bey marketplace. Either that or super glue.
yeah never fight HMS or MFB vs a plastic i just did a battle with a custom attack HMS vs one of plastic beys ( i forgot which one) and it destroyed the other one's weight disk the parts flew all over my room ( i got all the pieces except like 1 back) and the bey its self flew about half way across my room (i'm surprised it wasn't destroyed and just the weight disk was)

So yeah you shouldn't fight HMS or MFB vs plastic beyblades cause they can destroy the plastic ones
I have another question why hasn't there been any uploads on the beywiki youtube channel in a year or so?
It's now the BeyChannel on the top of the page it does not have the videos but we use that and please you questions about the site thread.
More videos should be coming "soon" on the BeyChannel, hopefully.
Well seeing how you guys always have a tournament at anime north theres probably gonna be another vid probably when that happens

awesome i just got my bank card, so no more asking my moms permission to buy stuff

now i just need to wait till the 19th for buzztoy to return from his new years and then i will order my beyblades.

1 last question on average how many people attend a WBO tourney
(Feb. 13, 2010  9:51 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: 1 last question on average how many people attend a WBO tourney
As benjamin510 mentioned, you should use the Questions about the WBO topic; this one is strictly for the Beyblade hobby.

It really depends where the tournament is hosted. Sometimes, only the minimum eight attend, however there were more than thirty (if not double that) at BEYBLADE WAR ROOM last year, I think.
LOL War room had 37 participants.

However since BMF will be available in Canada we're hoping for a larger turnout at this year's AN
Um, I have a question
I was browsing through ebay searching beyblade lots and I found an item that looks interesting but looks deceiving because it was such a decent deal.

If anyone has a good eye,can you tell me if these beyblades are real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-8-SETS-BEYBLA...5d27f7f8d3

it's not much can anyone make out if these are real or not?
Fake, you can tell from the Launchers and the Ripcords.

Also, Zeus and Gigars were not released with such EGs.
Fake i bought the same thing and got fakes.
What about the weight discs?

Are they made of that crappy metal, like the one's you'd find on amazon in plastic cases?
K I accidentally started a thread on a wrong page but here's my question again (sorry if this was already answered) but does the RF bottom of storm pegasis wear down to the point where I can't use it? Thnx in advance
The RF wears down after use yes, sometimes after it has wore down a bit people find it better to use and easier to controll.
Can anyone show me what the " revolver attack" weight disc that Dark Gaia Dragoon has because I have seen the article on the dark series but able to see that specific part of Dark Gaia Dragoon.
Please!! I'll thank whoever does it!
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:43 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Can anyone show me what the " revolver attack" weight disc that Dark Gaia Dragoon has because I have seen the article on the dark series but able to see that specific part of Dark Gaia Dragoon.
Please!! I'll thank whoever does it!

Revolver Attack:

[Image: 5fiycx.jpg]
im wondering is burn phoenix balance
(Feb. 14, 2010  9:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: Revolver Attack:

[Image: 5fiycx.jpg]

Thank you SO much Aqua!!!!!