Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 10, 2009  11:01 PM)nacnate Wrote: I have some questions about the WBO event guide.

If I was to run an event how would I use the BeyPoint Ranking System?
What is an example of my costs being reimbursed if I was to run an event?
How would I get the reimbursed money?
If I was to run an event how would I know who will have a blader passport?
If I was to run an event and some one was to pay for entering or a blader passport how would I send the $ to the wbo's paypal accout?
If some one payed for the blader account at an event would they have to pay the 5 dollars to get in at the same event?
If I was to run an event how would I record the payments, keep the money safe, and send the payments in to the wbo's paypal account and with the payment tell who payed for what?
What is an example of the wbo's supplies and activies that are funded through the event's purchaces?
If I was to run an event and someone filled out a form to make an account for the wbo how would the account get made and how would I get the forms to do this?
Can people be recorded during the tournament at an event?
Do the beybladers have a choice to be recorded or not?

Wow that is a lot of questions. I shall do my best to try and answer them or at least the one's not answered.

1) Regarding the Beypoint system. More info will be released once the system is launched. The system is at a release stage, but we are having new features added for greater functionality

2) & 3) Reimbursements if possible are done when payment of fees is collected. This all requires a Paypal account, but once all the entrance fees and Blader passports are signed up I personally look at your expenses + our current finances and make a judgment based on that decision.

8 and possibly some others) Regarding payments how you keep the money safe at a tournament is really up to you. Obviously using some sort of sealed container that you could keep on your person in a bag is a good idea. During the tournament you need to record all the entrants down, and if they do not have a WBO account WE NEED THEIR EMAILS. The tournament cannot be validated without that.

You would give me that list of entrants plus let me know who paid entrance fees and who paid for a passport. This is done on a trust based system so if it becomes apparent that numbers were not accurately given an instant ban is applied. This can involve someone paying for a passport but only being reported that they paid entrance fee. After the event you deposit the money in your bank account and transfer it to you paypal at that point you would get in contact with me.

9) Regarding recording people the simplest thing to do would be to ask permission for filming. If some people explicitly say no then avoid filming them.
I had a bit beast once but i'v lost it, it looked like a dragon made of ice, the dragon was light blue and the ring around the sticker was purpel. i think it was a bonus or something but it was my fav one. does anyone know what it was called and where it came from?

ps if anyone got one they don't want mail it to me Joyful_3
probably ice dragoon lol
i am wondering where to get sd because i know theres a product list but the only one with sd one there is dark bull so does anyone know if anything else has it?
RBV 3 and RBVL3 have SD as well.
I ment recording with the WBO Beybattle record
(Dec. 11, 2009  11:19 PM)nacnate Wrote: I ment recording with the WBO Beybattle record

No, if you enter the event, your battles are recorded
(Dec. 11, 2009  11:42 PM)nacnate Wrote: Even the tounrament battles?

Um, only the tournament battles. If you don't want your score recorded, don't enter a tournament.
Quick Question(s):

How many engine gear blades are there?
Are they any competitive?
How do they actually work?
1. Beyblade Parts List
2. There are much better options than to use EG, although some parts are quite effective.
3. There powered by a gear in side of the spin gear.

Alternitavely, you could check out the wiki for more info
What is the best way to create a homemade stadium?
any help would be appreciated, I really don't want to buy an overpriced stadium, so I can't wait for them to come out in the US, but for now, what is the best way to make a stadium?

thanks
(Dec. 12, 2009  3:33 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: What is the best way to create a homemade stadium?
any help would be appreciated, I really don't want to buy an overpriced stadium, so I can't wait for them to come out in the US, but for now, what is the best way to make a stadium?

thanks

dude aren't you loaded?

it's going to cost you more to make one so pay the $20 and import one
a plastic mold. But the cost of equipment etc. would defeat the purpose.

Seriously you're better off buying a hasbro dish than making your own.
(Dec. 12, 2009  3:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: dude aren't you loaded?

it's going to cost you more to make one so pay the $20 and import one

Where do you import one from?
(Dec. 12, 2009  3:54 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Where do you import one from?
We have a list of online stores that still sell Beyblades in the Bey Marketplace forum ... Look on them.
Ya... I have money, but that doesn't mean I want to spend it worthlessly... I have other things to invest in. When they come out in the US, they will probably be cheap, and online, I've only seen them being sold at high prices.

I was just thinking of something small to use. It doesn't have to be amazing, just like a way to contain the blades, so I don't have to use the floor which is way too spread out for good battling.
use a plastic bowl or something if you dont wanna buy a stadium
ugh just pay the money and get the stadium, it's not the same playing without one

or you could get a battle strikers arena lol
(Dec. 11, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: probably ice dragoon lol

where do you get ice dragoon?
(Dec. 12, 2009  4:01 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Ya... I have money, but that doesn't mean I want to spend it worthlessly... I have other things to invest in. When they come out in the US, they will probably be cheap, and online, I've only seen them being sold at high prices.

I was just thinking of something small to use. It doesn't have to be amazing, just like a way to contain the blades, so I don't have to use the floor which is way too spread out for good battling.

Do you play basketball without a hoop?
theres no difference between starter rock leone 145wb and booster rock leone 145wb is there? -.-
(Dec. 12, 2009  4:01 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Ya... I have money, but that doesn't mean I want to spend it worthlessly... I have other things to invest in. When they come out in the US, they will probably be cheap, and online, I've only seen them being sold at high prices.

DUDE!!! wtf ru taling about i bought my Leone ( BB-04) for like 15 buks and i'm getting bull for 13 1 dollar plus 12 s/h. on ebay>.> just look up the number thingy like BB-?? not the names