Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

lol thanks
Quote:Put it in a plastic bag and never use it.
On occasion, you'll find someone who feels that to be the truth.
i freaaze mine but it probably doesnt work
(Dec. 09, 2009  3:55 AM)Tellah Wrote: i freaaze mine but it probably doesnt work

lol, it might actually. It certainly is perfect on the cellular level. KEEP DEM PROTOZOA OFF MA BEYBLADE!

They might eat paint, so that is wise.
Does anyone know what stadium this comes with? It appears to be gold on the packet however it says MFB stadium in the description.

Thanks
I'm pretty sure the basic attack one.
(Dec. 09, 2009  9:35 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Does anyone know what stadium this comes with? It appears to be gold on the packet however it says MFB stadium in the description.

Thanks

It looks like the Super Attack Stadium...
^^ that was my guess but maybe the korean version is gold.
Hey are there any details on the next Beyblade tourney for AN?
(Dec. 10, 2009  1:53 AM)Litrid Wrote: Hey are there any details on the next Beyblade tourney for AN?

Yes. That is why there are so many posted.

(No! If there were, someone would post them!)
(Dec. 09, 2009  9:35 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Does anyone know what stadium this comes with? It appears to be gold on the packet however it says MFB stadium in the description.

Thanks

Attack Stadium Gold Version.

@ Aqua:

I don't see the flower pattern on the stadium according to the picture of the box
how much should a stadium cost? o.o... and where can i buy one -.- non-hasbro
alright thanks Brad just wondering.
(Dec. 10, 2009  2:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes. That is why there are so many posted.

(No! If there were, someone would post them!)
Will MFB blades ever have bearing bases (Bottoms) or metal bottoms?

I like the metal tips on my endurance plastics so just curious if anyone knows of any plans to do that for the MFBs?
(Dec. 10, 2009  9:02 AM)Sharul Wrote: Will MFB blades ever have bearing bases (Bottoms) or metal bottoms?

I like the metal tips on my endurance plastics so just curious if anyone knows of any plans to do that for the MFBs?
MS is coming out which is metal sharp as for other metal tips and bearing bottoms we can only hope
(Dec. 10, 2009  9:10 AM)Dirge Wrote: MS is coming out which is metal sharp as for other metal tips and bearing bottoms we can only hope

Do you happen to know which Beyblade will have the metal sharp and when it will be coming out? I guess I could wiki it but you are right here.
Burn Phoenix
You could also look in the topic titles of the threads that are right on the first page of the Beyblade General forum ...
See, now I know where to look for more info.
Thanks guys
I have some questions about the WBO event guide.

If I was to run an event how would I use the BeyPoint Ranking System?
What is an example of my costs being reimbursed if I was to run an event?
How would I get the reimbursed money?
If I was to run an event how would I know who will have a blader passport?
If I was to run an event and some one was to pay for entering or a blader passport how would I send the $ to the wbo's paypal accout?
If some one payed for the blader account at an event would they have to pay the 5 dollars to get in at the same event?
If I was to run an event how would I record the payments, keep the money safe, and send the payments in to the wbo's paypal account and with the payment tell who payed for what?
What is an example of the wbo's supplies and activies that are funded through the event's purchaces?
If I was to run an event and someone filled out a form to make an account for the wbo how would the account get made and how would I get the forms to do this?
Can people be recorded during the tournament at an event?
Do the beybladers have a choice to be recorded or not?
damn, time to make a FAQ i think hahaha
(Dec. 10, 2009  11:01 PM)nacnate Wrote: I have some questions about the WBO event guide.

1. If I was to run an event how would I use the BeyPoint Ranking System?
2. What is an example of my costs being reimbursed if I was to run an event?
3. How would I get the reimbursed money?
4. If I was to run an event how would I know who will have a blader passport?
5. If I was to run an event and some one was to pay for entering or a blader passport how would I send the $ to the wbo's paypal accout?
6. If some one payed for the blader account at an event would they have to pay the 5 dollars to get in at the same event?
7. If I was to run an event how would I record the payments, keep the money safe, and send the payments in to the wbo's paypal account and with the payment tell who payed for what?
8. What is an example of the wbo's supplies and activies that are funded through the event's purchaces?
9. If I was to run an event and someone filled out a form to make an account for the wbo how would the account get made and how would I get the forms to do this?
10. Can people be recorded during the tournament at an event?
11. Do the beybladers have a choice to be recorded or not?

Damn, those are a lot of questions Tongue_out Guess I'll try to answer some of these.
(numbered your questions btw)

1. The Beypoint system is currently being updated. When the new version of it is finally released, information about it will be posted.

4. It shows if a member has a Blader Passport under their profile. Here's a list of all the people with a Blader Passport.

6. No. If someone already has a Blader Passport, they do not need to pay the $5 tournament fee.

10. Yes, if they're okay with it.

I'm not totally sure about the other questions, so I won't answer them.
11. Do the beybladers have a choice to be recorded or not?

I'm pretty sure... no, they don't. Though i might be wrong.
Good questions nacnate.

Does the Winner's and Loser's Finals have any special rules mandated, such as the use of the stadium, best 4/7 rounds instead of 3/5, etc.?