Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ebay
yja/moj
theintoy.co.uk
toywiz.com

theres more but i cant think form the top of my head
(Dec. 12, 2009  11:13 PM)alquin2 Wrote: when are face bootsers given out

... Did you even read it?

Face Collection Help Document Wrote:Face Boosters are packages that contain a random Face from a specific series. There are loads of ways to get them, like winning contests, donating to the WBO, or participating in other special events.
Alquin, donating 10$, prizes, being helpful around the wbo
Drigger, you can only buy online, or alternitavely you could wait for the new metal fight beyblades to come out in europe and america in spring 2010
if your buying online this thread is useful.
thanks for the help guys.
ok next question.
I did a study on my current beyblades and noticed my favorite Drigger V has a quick sharp circle turn pattern while my Short Trygle Star Delta F ( you can read about it on my profile if not just ask) has a long oval type movement. i know each beyblade has different movement patterns but can somebody give me a list of each movement type and how to obtain them
(Dec. 12, 2009  11:27 PM)DriggerTrigger Wrote: ok next question.
I did a study on my current beyblades and noticed my favorite Drigger V has a quick sharp circle turn pattern while my Short Trygle Star Delta F ( you can read about it on my profile if not just ask) has a long oval type movement. i know each beyblade has different movement patterns but can somebody give me a list of each movement type and how to obtain them

I'm pretty sure thats in an article on beywiki
i know not everyone lives in california... buuuuut i know some people from elsewhere like to come down for anime expo. during that time is it possible that thered be a beyblade event? >_>
(Dec. 13, 2009  8:35 AM)wegom77 Wrote: what are good beyblade modes

Pardon? Can you state that question more clearly?
erm does zeus have any uses? I only have the takara version, not the hasbro one
ok i was reading shooting techniques in the beywiki and came across the waterfall technique and it said that the only person ever to actually come close was the waterfall kid but when i went to watch the video it was taken off. so the question is what really is the waterfall technique?
(Dec. 13, 2009  5:06 PM)DriggerTrigger Wrote: ok i was reading shooting techniques in the beywiki and came across the waterfall technique and it said that the only person ever to actually come close was the waterfall kid but when i went to watch the video it was taken off. so the question is what really is the waterfall technique?
It is nothing.

It is an inside joke of the Beyblade community. In the video, this young kid who wanted to look 'tough' claimed that he had a very powerful technique, yet that he could not do it yet.
(Dec. 13, 2009  5:06 PM)DriggerTrigger Wrote: ok i was reading shooting techniques in the beywiki and came across the waterfall technique and it said that the only person ever to actually come close was the waterfall kid but when i went to watch the video it was taken off. so the question is what really is the waterfall technique?

The Waterfall technique does not exist. It's just a joke (though I don't think it's funny, at all) in the Beyblade community. A kid at some tournament was saying how he knows the waterfall, but can't do it yet.

EDIT: Beaten...
well thats kinda upsetting but thanks for informing me. maybe one of you guys should actually make the technique which leads to the next question, is it possible to make it.
(Dec. 13, 2009  12:04 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: erm does zeus have any uses? I only have the takara version, not the hasbro one

Yes. The Takara Zeus is useful for survival combos with its CG/CEW. The sub-AR is pretty good for defense combos. The Takara Zeus is much better than the Hasbro Zeus.
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask this question but if it's not, plz move it to the appropriate section :p Thank you.

Here is my question:

Is SD bottom better than D bottom in every single way? If not, what are the advantages and disadvantages for each of them?

I currently own a D bottom and I love it. (Nice endurance and ok defense, and lot of fun with "slide shooting"(I don't know if this is the right words Tongue_out).

Thx
(Dec. 14, 2009  2:05 PM)victorti83plus Wrote: Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask this question but if it's not, plz move it to the appropriate section :p Thank you.

Here is my question:

Is SD bottom better than D bottom in every single way? If not, what are the advantages and disadvantages for each of them?

I currently own a D bottom and I love it. (Nice endurance and ok defense, and lot of fun with "slide shooting"(I don't know if this is the right words Tongue_out).

Thx

D has better balance, higher Defense, but worse Stamina.
SD has ... well, you can figure it out.
(Dec. 14, 2009  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: D has better balance, higher Defense, but worse Stamina.
SD has ... well, you can figure it out.

Cool, Thx Brad Wink
(Dec. 13, 2009  8:17 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i know not everyone lives in california... buuuuut i know some people from elsewhere like to come down for anime expo. during that time is it possible that thered be a beyblade event? >_>

not everyone lives in california ... ? when did this happen xD
hey why cant i get an acc thing so i can have beypoints (even though i live in alabama and theres never a tournament or other beybladers Tired)
umm anyone can subscribe for a passport with paypal.
is the HWS generally better than the original MFB's?
(Dec. 15, 2009  4:12 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: is the HWS generally better than the original MFB's?

No.

However some of the parts release with the HWS MFB's are pretty good like RF, CH120, C145, SD, etc.

The Earth metal wheel is looking pretty promising though, tests we've seen so far have shown it to be superior or on par with pre-HWS Virgo.
(Dec. 15, 2009  5:47 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: No.

However some of the parts release with the HWS MFB's are pretty good like RF, CH120, C145, SD, etc.

The Earth metal wheel is looking pretty promising though, tests we've seen so far have shown it to be superior or on par with pre-HWS Virgo.

lol referring to driger gt's vid? Tongue_out thanks for the response btw, at least i know i shouldn't limit myself to only the HWS beys
Not necessarily. Some of us had posted our initial impressions prior to the video.