Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think their metal with stickers, in miniature form.
(Oct. 11, 2009  5:29 AM)Corey Wrote: I think their metal with stickers, in miniature form.

LOL it says that on the auction xD
arent those the capsle toys tho?Confused
(Oct. 11, 2009  4:57 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Metal-Fight-B...3a53a209bd

like I know its real. But who has it that could tell me what it exactly is..

Like is it metal or plastic?
How long do they spin for?
Are the blades corrosponding type to their anime figures?
Are they fun?

Those are Metal Fight Beyblade capsule toys.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Capsule-Toys
Mmhmm,I'm thinking of ordering some mfb from TheINtoy,how are their services ?
Very good and reliable.
(Oct. 11, 2009  10:20 PM)Blitzblader Wrote: Mmhmm,I'm thinking of ordering some mfb from TheINtoy,how are their services ?

Quick delivery, never had a problem from them.
is it common for the rubber on a dragoon ms's RC to just randomly fall out or did i just get a dud rc?
(Oct. 13, 2009  1:53 AM)Dirge Wrote: is it common for the rubber on a dragoon ms's RC to just randomly fall out or did i just get a dud rc?

I've never heard of that happening before, so no, I don't think it is common.
yeah i must have gotten a dud RC i only used it twice then the rubber just fell out,also would it be illegal to glue it back in?
(Oct. 13, 2009  2:33 AM)Dirge Wrote: yeah i must have gotten a dud RC i only used it twice then the rubber just fell out,also would it be illegal to glue it back in?

Yes.
It's happened to me with MS UV twice. The RC gets hit and bends the plastic, forcing the rubber out. It's a break.
hey, im kinda confused about dranzer v2 base, i cant figure out how to switch it from flat to sharp. can anybody help me?
It's not manual; it changes automatically in battle. It starts off with the sharp tip, which later retracts when its RPM drops below a threshold point.
How do I identify which mode L.L Drago is in?

Multi-Hit
Upper Attack

And which mode is better?

Why?
Upper mode is when the red stickers are showing.

Upper mode is better because it can lift up the opposing blade a bit. Multi-hit mode has higher recoil.
Well, to be clear,the concept of... "Upper" mode doesn't exactly work with Lightning L Drago properly, however that setting is still the best for it.

Keep in mind Lightning L Drago is a left spin MFB and all the other top tier combo's are Right spin.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Upper_Attack

Quote:If the opposing Beyblade is shorter than yours, getting the attacking slope underneath them is more difficult. Finally, for Upper Attack to function correctly, both Beyblades must be spinning in the same direction.

From my best observations, "Multi-Hit" Mode is too rounded compared to the point of contact with Lightning L Drago in "Upper" Mode. It doesn't seem like an Upper attack to me, but used right, it produces a solid smash attack. See: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...go-CH120RF
Wow..

Hiro you are a genius.
Hmm so wait let me get this straight.

What purpose does the CH120 serve in this combo. I mean I understand it give Drago the right height. For smash attack, but like is there other inner uses?

How does the RF bottom react when its on CH120? Does it still grip the stadium as usual?

Wow I need to get my hands on not 1 but two CH120
Read through the MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF thread, it basically explains the reasoning there.
Its only one page, I really didn't understand much.

Brad left out couple things, such as what mode the beyblade was in.

How is CH120 utilized in this combo? I get for smash attack, but thats to vague.

Is CH120 a offenzive traack?
(Oct. 14, 2009  7:55 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Its only one page, I really didn't understand much.

Brad left out couple things, such as what mode the beyblade was in.

How is CH120 utilized in this combo? I get for smash attack, but thats to vague.

Is CH120 a offenzive traack?
Brad actually did write what mode it was in, and it seemed mostly clear to me what purpose CH120 had for this combination by just reading the topic.
What is better a Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF or a Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS ? Please Answer
Storm Pegasis 105RF is better uncustomised and has better parts too.
Hey sorry for the noob post but i was wondering if there were any 90 tracks (released or unreleased) other than quetz. I have a quetz but it woulld be nice to not have to pay so much again.
There is a 1/8 chance of getting any Quetz part except for its Wheel in pre-BB-28 Boosters (Beyblades without Launchers).

If the chances of getting a Face, Track or Bottom are equal, I make that 1/24 chance of getting a 90 Track.

That is the only other way at the moment.