Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Venusian G (I think that's the right spelling)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Metal..._760wt_683

Whatt BB- number is this because it is really expensive but comes with a bunch of stuff thought
(Oct. 16, 2009  10:51 PM)LDrago Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Metal..._760wt_683

Whatt BB- number is this because it is really expensive but comes with a bunch of stuff thought
It is a Korean product (not fake though). It has no BB- equivalent. Their Beycarrier is not even the same.
Great set, but I don't know if it's worth that much ...
I thoought the same thing its a kinda too expensive if it was lower it would be good for beginners
(Oct. 16, 2009  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Look through DGoon's post list : he already asked that question and I answered it, and I have no time to translate everything again.

i was gonna say you could have just quoted it but then i said maybe he just remembered who asked

I have a question regarding MFB's and plastics.

If you fought with a plastic against somebody with an MFB, would the person with the MFB have the advantage? Does the metal give it stronger attacks and defenses because it is harder than the plastic?

I am curious to know this. When the new series is in North America and if there are any tournaments I would go to, I would like to use my plastic blades. If not, would I have to end up getting a few metal beyblades?
Yes, Plastics are at a disadvantage to MFB because of their material and weight.

Clearly you would have to purchase some MFB to overcome this.
Which Mold of Virgo is um considered better to use?
Is the one in the RBV2 and Reshuffle set the better one?
Also, I would highly doubt any tournaments to alow Plastics VS. MFB. The same goes for HMS.
I doubt they will allow plastic Beyblades in official tournaments. They don't in Japan.

Come Spring I predict we will see the WBO move very heavily away from plastic support. To be honest, I would support a move for the WBO to only allow Standard Format in Fall 2010.
(Oct. 18, 2009  10:08 PM)Neeek Wrote: Also, I would highly doubt any tournaments to alow Plastics VS. MFB. The same goes for HMS.

um actually when HMS was in japan they did not have separate tournaments
(Oct. 19, 2009  5:31 AM)BeyRave Wrote: How does the CH120 track work?

You can adjust the height of the beyblade. It can be 120 or 145. It has a locking mechanism to prevent it from switching heights (basically from 145 down to 120) during battle.
hey guys
in PRB12 (which i received yesreday), are you supposed to get different colpured parts to the AR. I got a violet poseidon AR, and an Appolon coloured Sg-semi flat. Is this right?
I just wanted to ask, if there is ANYWHERE any scheme, how the engine gear from Driger G is built inside... I really need this scheme or... solution, how to fix broken EG...
Hi i got a problem:

I bought an Attack Type Stadium, played often and noticed soon that the beystadium broke in some edges... :-/
So what i did next was filling the hole stadium with cement - that works even better BUT now the middle part of the stadium gets small cracks.... Grin

Has anybody similar problems and maybe fixed them successful? I dont want to buy every month a new stadium with shippingcosts of 40$ Wink
(Oct. 18, 2009  10:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I doubt they will allow plastic Beyblades in official tournaments. They don't in Japan.

Come Spring I predict we will see the WBO move very heavily away from plastic support. To be honest, I would support a move for the WBO to only allow Standard Format in Fall 2010.

um actually when HMS was in japan they did not have separate tournaments

Aww man, that is disappointing.

I suppose some people will have their own plastic tournaments anyway, so I am not completely stuck.
They're like ten years old. How long should they support it for?
(Oct. 19, 2009  7:22 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: hey guys
in PRB12 (which i received yesreday), are you supposed to get different colpured parts to the AR. I got a violet poseidon AR, and an Appolon coloured Sg-semi flat. Is this right?
(Oct. 18, 2009  10:08 PM)LDrago Wrote: Which Mold of Virgo is um considered better to use?
Is the one in the RBV2 and Reshuffle set the better one?

Virgo molds are not confined to simply RBV2 or the Reshuffle set. It varies from Wheel to Wheel. Check out our Virgo article on Beywiki.
so the only way to tell is when you get you have to test its spin time and stuff right?
Yeah, while there is no specific test a lot of us were testing it with 100D. If you get over four minutes you have a decent mold, and closer to 5 minutes spin time is a great mold.

However there are some that only get 3 1/2 minutes spin time.
i had one that got 2:30

beat that
(Oct. 19, 2009  11:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i had one that got 2:30

beat that

lmao that is horrible

I think you've got the record.
ahaha ask G, we were doing tests and hes like WHY IS IT VIBRATING