MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

CH120 just keeps getting love ...

This is G's last night here and we were trying some stuff out. Examining Lightning, it occurred to me: Lightning had returned poor results because we are using it in the way we expect Attack-type Wheels will work, which is generally via Upper. However, to get the most Smash, Lightning should be just slightly above the opposing Bey. This combo throws MF Libra C145B around like it's a Light Wheel Beyblade. Try it out. For best results, use CH120 at a similar level of height to the opposing Track.
Haha, I was going to be trying out the same idea. Glad someone beat me to it Grin

Lightning has a lot of recoil, but it doesn't seem to reduce it's spin as significantly as H145's or Sag's.

I look forward to testing this one out Grin
The window for this combo is fairly large too, I've gotten KOs >5 seconds in.
I really need to get CH120.

Also, does 1 mode have more success than the other?
(Aug. 24, 2009  10:21 AM)FelGrand Wrote: What stadium were you using to test this combo?

attack stadium as always

(Aug. 24, 2009  12:22 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I really need to get CH120.

Also, does 1 mode have more success than the other?

upper mode, always upper mode
Dark Cancer cannot come fast enough.
Damn, I really ned a CH120!!!! COME ON DARK CANCER!!!! Is this better then Libra CH120RF?
Tired im still getting used to all this new mfb stuff.. but what does CH120RF mean.?
sorry if im being annoying. i checked out beywiki - but still didn't understand the only part i understood was 120 stands for 12.0mm.. right.?
(Aug. 25, 2009  3:58 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Tired im still getting used to all this new mfb stuff.. but what does CH120RF mean.?
sorry if im being annoying. i checked out beywiki - but still didn't understand the only part i understood was 120 stands for 12.0mm.. right.?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE
Gasp Thanks Kai-V. Joyful_2

EDIT: I was looking for something like that. XD
She said she doesn't understand that part even after reading the wiki... You are correct though the 120 stands for 12.0mm.
CH120 is the track from Mad Cancer (stands for Change 120)

RF: Rubber Flat
All i really wanted to know was what all the letters stand for.. like "CH" and "RF" and like other ones. XD

EDIT: Beaten.! lol thanks Khel. Smile
(Aug. 25, 2009  4:11 PM)Khel Wrote: CH120 is the track from Mad Cancer (stands for Change Height 120)

RF: Rubber Flat

Fixed
This should have been posted in the ask a question thread, there's also an article on recoil that can be found on the beywiki.
Try searching for things in future, and please use the correct topics for things like this so the board doesn't become cluttered.
Whos better: MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF vs Libra CH120RF ?
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:47 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: Whos better: MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF vs Libra CH120RF ?

I'm sure this question is not related to this topic, you also send this question to me through YouTube.
what's an average win percentage for this combo against MF Earth Bull GB145WB?
Use the ask a question thread or look around the customizations section for that. Also i recommend this be closed cause people keep necroing it for some reason.
uh i used the ask a question thread and got no answer and obviously ive looked around the customization forum thats why i asked here. i just need some statzzz
It would get at least a 60 - 70 % win rate.