Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Doesn't the "Lightning" wheel has a weird recoil? It sometimes just K.O itself out of the stadium after attacking.
Maybe it might have something to do with the clear wheel being over the metal in some parts, and because it's left spin? I'm not sure, just a guess xD
No, it's due to it's high smash potential of the lightning wheel. Plastic absorb hits better

Take a look at the video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoMnSs0X_mo
I'd say between Lightning, Storm, and what I've seen of Quetz, Lightning has the most recoil. It's not about 'potential' smash, what does that even mean? It has a smash attack period. It's recoil however is startlingly noticeable, and could very well be what kills it's consistency over Storm and Quetz, thus keeping it from being a First Tier wheel.

That being said, MF Lightning CH120RF has been performing really really well for me, as Brad's test review states, it throws MF Libra C145WB around like nothing.
I meant the Lightning wheel is so over-powered that it also "hits" itself.
Is BB-18 LIBRA DF125BS the best out of the other Libras?
It's a physical impossibility for a wheel to hit itself (unless by some bizarre twist of fate a piece breaks off, and the remaining piece of wheel hits it), what you're referring to is recoil.
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:25 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Is BB-18 LIBRA DF125BS the best out of the other Libras?
I'd say so.
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:25 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Is BB-18 LIBRA DF125BS the best out of the other Libras?

Did you mean Libra DF145BS?

Currently, theorically, it has the best defense wheel and the best stamina track.

(Sep. 10, 2009  12:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It's a physical impossibility for a wheel to hit itself (unless by some bizarre twist of fate a piece breaks off, and the remaining piece of wheel hits it), what you're referring to is recoil.

Yes, I am partly talking about recoil and at same time, I am talking about it's RPM decrease everytime it hits a bey
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:30 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: Did you mean Libra DF145BS?

Currently, theorically, it has the best defense wheel and the best stamina track.

Yeah thats why i got confused, the person i am buying it off has put 125 instead of 145 cheers
hey brad ... im new over here ... can u plz tell me how do we get a beyblade passport ... i live in karachi , Pakistan ... please tell me how to get it
First, you have to know the main reason of getting those: interring tournament for free, then for supporting WBO, and last for the face.

since you live in Pakistan where no tournaments are held, until now at least, i believe you have to think more before doing this.. but if you wanna do it to support WBO, then go go go Wink

click on passport on top of the page, then pay the money online through your paypal account.. and done!
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:35 PM)Kumail Abbas Wrote: hey brad ... im new over here ... can u plz tell me how do we get a beyblade passport ... i live in karachi , Pakistan ... please tell me how to get it

http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php

And by the way, Brad stepped down from the commitee team and there are lots of people who are as knowlegable as him in WBO.
thx guyz for telling me dis .... are thr any chances of tournaments in DUBAI or any gulf country .. if so ... then i can participate coz coming all the to europe or australia is really difficult ......
Currently, nobody of the commitee team is around that area...chances are very low that a tournament will happen there.
I am living in the gulf countries.. but no bladers here. if you have many bladers there at Pakistan, why not you host a tournament!?
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:53 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: Currently, nobody of the commitee team is around that area...chances are very low that a tournament will happen there.
A member of the committee does not have to be there for somebody to host a tournament. Of course though, the host has to be trusted at least slightly, and the people who will attend have to exist ... That is obvious though.
^I know that anyone who can organise a tournament can do it, but there isn't many WBO members who are living in Pakistan is there?
(Sep. 10, 2009  4:11 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: ^I know that anyone who can organise a tournament can do it, but there isn't many WBO members who are living in Pakistan is there?
However, you mentioned the committee. What is your point ?
Apparently, I was talking about the beypoints, sorry for not pointing it out.
If the hosts are trusted, Beypoints can still be attributed or taken. Committee members are not needed everywhere, otherwise there could be no more tournament in Australia and none outside North America and a few countries in Europe, if we follow your logic.
where can i buy Hard Metal Systems A-132 Customize Grip, and some heavy metal Beyblades with launchers and a Heavy Metal Core?
(Sep. 10, 2009  12:30 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Did you mean Libra DF145BS?

Yes, I am partly talking about recoil and at same time, I am talking about it's RPM decrease everytime it hits a bey

Please, look up words you don't understand, it's kind of annoying and confusing when you're talking like what you're saying is factual.

It's not a theory, it's a proven fact, Libra a top tier defense wheel, but also has use in Stamina combo's, as well as the only competitive Balance type combo.

Libra is a good wheel, second to Virgo (multiple actually), I'd say it's a wheel everyone needs, track and bottoms aside.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...go-CH120RF <- Read that thread, try out that combo and then actually tell us how Lightning L Drago performs.

Parts only perform their best when used properly, Lightning isn't a wheel that works like the normal MFB attack concept, it needs to be at the same height (or slightly higher) than it's target in order to utilize it's smash attack correctly.

All attack wheels have fairly bad stamina, even worse when you add in RF. Never mind the loss of RPM from delivering a blow, all Attack types need to finish the battle early, or not at all. Factoring in MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF having a longer window than Libra CH120RF and nearly the same window as Storm 100RF, I don't understand where you're getting your facts from.

(Sep. 10, 2009  10:01 PM)blake005 Wrote: where can i buy Hard Metal Systems A-132 Customize Grip, and some heavy metal Beyblades with launchers and a Heavy Metal Core?

E-bay or more likely (if you're lucky enough that someone here is selling all of that) right here on the WBO in the marketplace. Going through MOJ to YJA is another route, and that way I believe would be your nearly surefire way to acquire things like that. There's a tutorial thread in the Marketplace on how to use MOJ if you're not already familiar with it.
what are some grips for the hardmetal beyblade?
Are BB-31 and BB-37... the hybird wheel vol. 1 and 2

like are they as same as the others are the wheels the metal and te track and bottom plastic, like same design as the normal mfb'z? What good beyblades can I get from them? Are they worth getting?

and I've seen like light boosters what are those?