Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No, a HMS Dual Shooter would not fit into the Catapult Grip.
Okay, Thanks!
(Aug. 20, 2009  10:51 PM)firekid115 Wrote: oh, srry for posting that here,

and , doesnt leone come with a d bottom?

BB-22 consists of the following:

- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 and F

BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB is the full name of the other one you puchased.

None of what you listed as purchasing or having currently has a D bottom.

BB-04 Leone 145D Starter is what has the D bottom, BB-22 itself doesn't.
An extra Track and Bottom, included in the set. F being Flat.
does anyone use normal blades anymore? as i for one dont particularly like the metal ones. there not as artistic!
Most people are moving on to mfb now...
and look at them more... or get some for yourselves... theyre more <<artistic>> than u think haha.
(Aug. 21, 2009  1:39 AM)Brett-Jones Wrote: does anyone use normal blades anymore? as i for one dont particularly like the metal ones. there not as artistic!

I rarely use them. And I think the "metal ones" are pretty artistic...there's a point to where function suffers when you get too eccentric with the design.

Also:

Quote:Yes i know that there is the list but who give u the names, the official font i mean.
Thnxs Joyful_3

Wut!?
hahahahaha i wouldnt use the word <<rarely>> Tongue_out still LOTS of people are still relevant to move on to MFB or are still using plastics and hms... i just rediscovered the joy of playing with plastics a few days ago.
but yeah, most people are using mfbTongue_out
Edited for clarification to make it less universal.
(Aug. 21, 2009  1:39 AM)Brett-Jones Wrote: does anyone use normal blades anymore? as i for one dont particularly like the metal ones. there not as artistic!

Yes, people still use the "normal" beyblades but not as much. Many people now find that plastics are not as enjoyable, especially compared to Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB). A lot of people have moved on to MFB now.
ok thanks for that. ive retired from blading now so i probably wont be getting one to soon, i was just curios thanks!
Get a MFB, it may change things...it did for me Wink
well i have now realised that even if i did i am one of the only people within 3 hours of me that was even interested in them to start with i used to have a team mate called kirsty but she has stoped on them completly
I dont have any HMS or MFB all my Blades are the classic ones & i enjoy BeyBlading W/ the plastic Blades, i think that the MF Blades are so good but i preffer the old Blades
what beyblade would work better with the BB-22 set:

Rock leone

Or

Flame Saggitario
(Aug. 21, 2009  3:08 AM)firekid115 Wrote: what beyblade would work better with the BB-22 set:

Rock leone

Or

Flame Saggitario

Flame Sagittario.
Yeah, Totally Flame Sag.
SO i was wondering if anyone can start a thread with like a list of all the mfs and hws in like a list and maybe have like a legit picture of the actual blade and what it comes with, it would really help out, especially for people who arent always sure what people are talking about and what not
Each MFB product has it's own thread. And each thread has a picture of the said product. As more and more things get released it just becomes too bloated to have a single consolidated list with pictures.

We also have a parts list. All of this information can be found via searching.
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:32 AM)Khel Wrote: Each MFB product has it's own thread. And each thread has a picture of the said product. As more and more things get released it just becomes too bloated to have a single consolidated list with pictures.

We also have a parts list. All of this information can be found via searching.

yea i know they doo, but for itd be much more practical to once like stuff actually comes out to just ad it too the list ya know??
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:34 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: yea i know they doo, but for itd be much more practical to once like stuff actually comes out to just ad it too the list ya know??
Or you could not be lazy too ...

In any case, we have this :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
However, it would become way too messy if pictures and full content were added, so just do your own research. Just click on "Search", then look for any BB-??. It is not difficult.
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Or you could not be lazy too ...

In any case, we have this :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
However, it would become way too messy if pictures and full content were added, so just do your own research. Just click on "Search", then look for any BB-??. It is not difficult.

yea i know but it takes time and effort to search through each thread on everyblade and gets annoying when trying to compare anything, im not lazy just trying to help simplify things, and it was just a simple request/suggestion no biggie
i have an othe question why in the Hasbro beyblades comes another bit chip w/ an sticker tha seems like aa bird why hasbro choose this bird & i know that you can use it to protect the orignial 1 but why this bird??