Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

anyone know where i can get Virgo DF145BS?
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:35 PM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: anyone know where i can get Virgo DF145BS?

BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle set; http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...323372.htm
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:35 PM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: anyone know where i can get Virgo DF145BS?

BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set, which you can get on ebay, from the seller, dickson_c.

With toyking, you need to have a minimum order of $50.
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:44 PM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: so there"s no way to buy it as a single

No, unless someone is willing to sell it to you separately or you use YJA.
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:44 PM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: so there"s no way to buy it as a single

If it doesn't matter which Track/Bottom you get, there is two variations in RBV2, but that will probably cost you a lot more than BB-22 at this point.
no way, i was really hoping to get this bey Unhappy
by tha way whats YJA??
(Aug. 19, 2009  10:55 PM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: no way, i was really hoping to get this bey Unhappy
by tha way whats YJA??

Yahoo Japan Auctions.
would it be illegal to mix around with a stadium? or 4...and also i ordered my stuff from hongkong today around 3pm so when would it arrive roughly? (i have no idea i thought someone might know im in southeast england btw.)
I'm not sure if this question is appropriate to ask, but how do you do the "Waterfall" Atack? I couldn't watch the video on youtube because the removed it. How did "The Waterfall kid" shoot, if it's a shooting technique? Why is it so dangerous?
(Aug. 20, 2009  1:30 AM)Anime Wrote: I'm not sure if this question is appropriate to ask, but how do you do the "Waterfall" Atack? I couldn't watch the video on youtube because the removed it. How did "The Waterfall kid" shoot, if it's a shooting technique? Why is it so dangerous?

ahahahahahahaha this never gets old
(Aug. 20, 2009  1:30 AM)Anime Wrote: I'm not sure if this question is appropriate to ask, but how do you do the "Waterfall" Atack? I couldn't watch the video on youtube because the removed it. How did "The Waterfall kid" shoot, if it's a shooting technique? Why is it so dangerous?

[Image: lol-045.gif]
Hate to break it to ya kid, but the waterfall technique doesn't exist.

It's also one of the oldest running jokes in the beyblade community
lmao...Ive never even heard of the waterfall technique, is there a story behind it?
Edit: Never mind, i got the exact story
In the Fierce battle DVD extras, there was a video about the beyblade world's championships,
while they were interviewing people which beyblade they were going to use, some kid was holding a seaborg and said: Im working on this new move, its called Waterfall... eh i just cant use it.
haha it was funny,
here is the video,
(skip to 1min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys
I would create an Italian WBO Section.

I don't know how to get a petition for italian member
Ok guys my parens are buying me another beyblade...and im looking on ebay and my price range is these 2: Dragoon G, or Metal Driger G.....dunno if therese a g on the end but meh. which is better?
(Aug. 20, 2009  11:33 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Ok guys my parens are buying me another beyblade...and im looking on ebay and my price range is these 2: Dragoon G, or Metal Driger G.....dunno if therese a g on the end but meh. which is better?

Get MFB instead.
I know at the start of this thread someone asked about galux and it was a custom but my cousin sad that he bought a boxed beyblade and it had a pink cheater bit beast and the blade was pink. so is that possible? can someone show me a picture of what galux actually looks lke please?
im not getting mfb yet. im focusing on getting plastics and hms. just cause mfb is out doesnt mean u stop with the old. pls im getting some mfb on my birthday which is only a mont away
Isn't Galux a mountain cat.? Confused
(Aug. 20, 2009  11:48 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: im not getting mfb yet. im focusing on getting plastics and hms. just cause mfb is out doesnt mean u stop with the old. pls im getting some mfb on my birthday which is only a mont away

Takara Metal Driger for HMC, which is very important.

Dragoon G for Eight Spiker, a great Smash Attack AR. It's up to you, both are only really useful for one part, although arguably HMC is more important.
(Aug. 20, 2009  11:46 AM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: I know at the start of this thread someone asked about galux and it was a custom but my cousin sad that he bought a boxed beyblade and it had a pink cheater bit beast and the blade was pink. so is that possible? can someone show me a picture of what galux actually looks lke please?

There's no such original beyblade I've last checked...