Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 20, 2009  11:46 AM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: I know at the start of this thread someone asked about galux and it was a custom but my cousin sad that he bought a boxed beyblade and it had a pink cheater bit beast and the blade was pink. so is that possible? can someone show me a picture of what galux actually looks lke please?

Galux is just a pink Galeon.

Here are some pictures taken by Benyval.

(Aug. 15, 2009  2:59 AM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: img0703d.jpg]
[Image: img0704did.jpg]

But there is also an official Galux combo which is just:
AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: 8 Wide
BB: Metal Ball Base (Draciel MBD)
that combo isn't "official", some idiot ccg designer made it for a dumb card game and now everyone quotes it
I bought a takara metal driger, does this mean it wont have the engine gear? ; ;
Virgo DF145 defense bottom

^ i know its in the competitive combos section, but how well does it fare against other competitive combos?

is it still a good combo that can nab some wins?

and if its stamina, then does the stadium affect how well it does in battle?
(Aug. 20, 2009  1:35 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: I bought a takara metal driger, does this mean it wont have the engine gear? ; ;

Yea, HMC (Heavy Metal Core) takes the place of the engine gear. That said, Engine Gears are carp.

Quote:Virgo DF145 defense bottom

^ i know its in the competitive combos section, but how well does it fare against other competitive combos?

is it still a good combo that can nab some wins?

and if its stamina, then does the stadium affect how well it does in battle?

It beats Defensive types, it can beat opposing Stamina types, except VirgoDF145SD, pretty regularly; but suffers against Attack Types, naturally.
would it at least be able to beat most plastic blades?
my main blad was dranzer F tyoe, but then i was pretty amazed to find a black dranzer!!!! i was given it by my team mate who BTW made her galux and was a pretty amazing blade! but this dark dranzer was a black dranzer F. which is what it is technicaly anyway right?
brad i was wondering if there is any place in newfoundland where i can buy blades that are new i tryed toys r us but they did have any where should i look??
(Aug. 20, 2009  3:44 PM)Brett-Jones Wrote: my main blad was dranzer F tyoe, but then i was pretty amazed to find a black dranzer!!!! i was given it by my team mate who BTW made her galux and was a pretty amazing blade! but this dark dranzer was a black dranzer F. which is what it is technicaly anyway right?

Dark Dranzer and Black Dranzer aren't the same Beyblade

Quote:would it at least be able to beat most plastic blades?

Pretty much all of them. I can't think of a Plastic it wouldn't be able to beat 90% of the time.
(Aug. 20, 2009  3:44 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: brad i was wondering if there is any place in newfoundland where i can buy blades that are new i tryed toys r us but they did have any where should i look??
Metal Fight Beyblade are not sold in stores yet. Everybody has to buy them online, or from somebody personally.

By the way, your avatar is a Japanese fanart; you should remove it very soon.

firekid115 Wrote:would it at least be able to beat most plastic blades?
I have no plastic beyblades and no Virgo, but from what everybody has been saying, the answer is "of course".

Brett-Jones Wrote:my main blad was dranzer F tyoe, but then i was pretty amazed to find a black dranzer!!!! i was given it by my team mate who BTW made her galux and was a pretty amazing blade! but this dark dranzer was a black dranzer F. which is what it is technicaly anyway right?
Yes, as far as I know, Black Dranzer is simply a black Dranzer F. 'Dark Dranzer' is a whole other beyblade though.
should i sell my Draciel G and zues for money to buy better beyblade products?

how much money would those 2 net me?
i have a question, where did u get de names of be BeyBlade parts?
(Aug. 20, 2009  9:55 PM)firekid115 Wrote: is rock leone a good blade?

Rock Leone's bottom is one of the best bottoms for Defense at the moment; the rest of the blade is pretty mediocre.
oh, thx,

so, is the wheel completly useless?
You'll want Libra for Defense types, as Libra is much heavier than Rock and Leone combined; for Stamina customs, Virgo's the way to go.
im getting a BB-22. and a rock leone,

so whats the best combo i can make out of stuff from those?
This should've been in Build me a Combo thread, but:

VirgoD125B
VirgoDF145B
LibraD125WB
LibraDF145WB
Uh, wrong forum for it. Hit up the Customization area, check out the "Competitive Combo's" or "Build me a Combo" Thread's there.

For reference, Virgo DF145B is the only top Tier MFB combo you can make out of those parts.

Libra 145WB might be decent, but you'll really want to acquire a D bottom, C145 track, and Metal Face.

Also, Leone D125F or Leone 105F can be a fun combo to fool around with if you're bored, when it does get a smash going it looks pretty neat.
oh, srry for posting that here,

and , doesnt leone come with a d bottom?
(Aug. 20, 2009  10:51 PM)firekid115 Wrote: oh, srry for posting that here,

and , doesnt leone come with a d bottom?

Yes. The starter set version.
(Aug. 20, 2009  9:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

Yes i know that there is the list but who give u the names, the official font i mean.
Thnxs Joyful_3
Sorry, if this a dumb question to ask, but, would a catapult grip work for an HMS Dual Dhooter?