Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It may have been that, but I'm sure it was more specific Uncertain
Has Gemini or Capricorn appeared in the show or Manga yet?
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:01 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Has Gemini or Capricorn appeared in the show or Manga yet?
Gemios and Capricorne have not, from what I remember. They should never appear in the anime.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Gemios and Capricorne have not, from what I remember. They should never appear in the anime.

Opinion or a statement of probability?
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:06 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Opinion or a statement of probability?
Since they began with the Hybrid Wheel System, it is improbable.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since they began with the Hybrid Wheel System, it is improbable.

Makes as much sense as anything, I guess Mystery Solved
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:01 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Has Gemini or Capricorn appeared in the show or Manga yet?

They probably will not appear until Storm Capricorne and whatever Gemios come out.
Were can someone find Metal Fusion episode 6 with subtitles? I've checked all the major sites (besides Youtube, but ma parents don't let me go there outside of beychannel) and google, and i'm yet to find them.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:54 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Were can someone find Metal Fusion episode 6 with subtitles? I've checked all the major sites (besides Youtube, but ma parents don't let me go there outside of beychannel) and google, and i'm yet to find them.

Because it's not out ... if it was, it would have been posted the same place all other episodes are posted.

In addition, this topic is not in the Beyblade Anime & Manga forum, so you should not be asking questions about that here.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:54 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Were can someone find Metal Fusion episode 6 with subtitles? I've checked all the major sites (besides Youtube, but ma parents don't let me go there outside of beychannel) and google, and i'm yet to find them.

It's not released yet.
Oh, i thought they were up to episode 20. And sorry about posting in the wrong QandA thread.
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:01 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Oh, i thought they were up to episode 20. And sorry about posting in the wrong QandA thread.

Episode 20 hasn't even aired in Japan yet, let alone been subtitled.
Thanks for the (shocking) info.
How can I find Metal Fight Beyblade in YJA, not plastic beyblades.
Also HMS Beyblades
(Jul. 26, 2009  12:48 AM)FelGrand Wrote: By...finding their japanese name?

Oh, well I tried typing Metal Fight Beyblade and it couldnt find anything.
(Jul. 26, 2009  12:52 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: Oh, well I tried typing Metal Fight Beyblade and it couldnt find anything.

... because you need to write it in Japanese. Also, the Yahoo Japan Auctions Topic would have been an obvious place to start. If a Japanese person went on eBay do you think they would write "ベイブレード" and then think "WHY IS NOTHING SHOWING UP"
What were the reason behind the annual Fukobako Boosters; why were they named as such?
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:10 AM)♥ Wrote: What were the reason behind the annual Fukobako Boosters; why were they named as such?

Fukobako translates to "Lucky Box". They were intended as New Years presents.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...x_Boosters

Plastic versions of such Boosters were also released; the 2003 (I think? The year escapes me) version notably contained a Blizzard Orthrous.

Edit : Brilliant, thank you! Actually, I recall them being released near Christmas time, so it's quite logical.
Where does the spring in the original MFB launcher go? (Got bored, so I decided to deconstruct it)
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:42 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Where does the spring in the original MFB launcher go? (Got bored, so I decided to deconstruct it)

holy carp its gotruto