Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 26, 2009  5:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Is H145 useful at all, or is it too wide and bulky to be useful? And how much does it weigh?
Not enough people have it to make an informed opinion.
H145 weighs 4.0 grams as far as we know.
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Is H145 useful at all, or is it too wide and bulky to be useful? And how much does it weigh?

Well i would of thought it would be good for defense because it is one of the heaviest track out or is the heaviest track out. Wink
(Jul. 26, 2009  10:19 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Well i would of thought it would be good for defense because it is one of the heaviest track out or is the heaviest track out. Wink

It is heavy, but it also has lots of bulky parts that stick out. I haven't tried it yet but I doubt it will be better than C145 or ED145.
Could some one give me a pic of ED145 i've never seen it before.
It's not out yet, we only have anime pictures of it atm. Check out the Clay Aeries thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-45-Ra...ies-ED145B
(Jul. 26, 2009  3:07 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Could some one give me a pic of ED145 i've never seen it before.

Because it hasn't been released yet.

Though there are images of ED145 from the anime. Check pages 8 & 9 of this thread for pictures.
is l-drago105F a good attack beyblade if you can't get a Storm pegasis 105RF?
(Jul. 26, 2009  3:18 PM)KING Wrote: is l-drago105F a good attack beyblade if you can't get a Storm pegasis 105RF?

No...

Anything other than Storm Pegasis 105RF, Quetzacoatl or Lightning L Drago is out-classed for attack. Aquario would probably be the next best thing though, if you can't get either of those 3 MFB.
(Jul. 26, 2009  3:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: No...

Anything other than Storm Pegasis 105RF, Quetzacoatl or Lightning L Drago is out-classed. Aquario would probably be the next best thing though, if you can't get either of those 3 MFB.

Well just to be fair, Lightning L Drago requires more extensive testing, it's effectiveness is mere speculation for the most part, however from what we have seen it looks really promising. At least we can safely say it outclasses it's predecessor L Drago Tongue_out
Yea, it requires more testing. The videos don't offer much either because they use it uncustomized (no RF), and not against any of the more defensive combos out there.

I do have high hopes for it though.
We all have high opinions of L.L Drago

but the wheel still have flaws, it's not perfect

like the huge recoil after hitting an opponent in multi-hit mode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEnWlcJA2Y
Man I would kill to have a launcher grip like that. Unhappy
(Jul. 26, 2009  3:56 PM)FelGrand Wrote: We all have high opinions of L.L Drago

but the wheel still have flaws, it's not perfect

like the huge recoil after hitting an opponent in multi-hit mode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEnWlcJA2Y

It looked pretty stable to me Uncertain.

And yea, that launcher is high class :3
It doesn't have RF in that video.
did Flame Sagitario C145S Turn out to be any good? (Mainly the track)
(Jul. 26, 2009  7:26 PM)Gotruto Wrote: did Flame Sagitario C145S Turn out to be any good? (Mainly the track)

Yes. The Track is very popular in Defense combos.
ok
Hey I made a combo which I put on "Rate my combo" but my question here is since I'm repainting it, any color combo ideas?
(Jul. 26, 2009  8:06 PM)raiderqb14 Wrote: Hey I made a combo which I put on "Rate my combo" but my question here is since I'm repainting it, any color combo ideas?

This is for asking questions about the game, not soliciting paintjob ideas. Perhaps you should think of something yourself ...
Ok brad.
Well another question, although heavy attack rings are good for attack blades but do they serve any defensive purpouse?
(Jul. 26, 2009  8:26 PM)raiderqb14 Wrote: Ok brad.
Well another question, although heavy attack rings are good for attack blades but do they serve any defensive purpouse?

Heavy ARs/Wheels are good for Attack? This is news to me ... generally, heavy ARs/Wheels are good for Defense.
Umm, i have been trying to fix my launcher (still) based on the picture, The removable white piece (I'm pretty sure it releases the beyblade by stopping its spinning) Appears to be upside down, so it sticks up, and i can't get it to fit back onto the to the top of the launcher. The two bars sticking out of the top block it from closing. Is it suppose to be like this.

(Tried to explain it, hope you understand)
What does B have over WB for Defense customs?
More Stamina, however since the area of the ball is vastly smaller than the WB, it takes greater knockback from hits which increases chances of being KO'd