Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey how rare is a dragoon MSUV still in its original package.
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:51 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: hey how rare is a dragoon MSUV still in its original package.

Incredibly. Sells for about $50.
k ill try it out, i gotta find another website >_> theintoy doesnt work on my comp ; ;
weird question, whats the age range of everyone here?
so flame is good in what? stamina or defence?
(Jul. 08, 2009  12:41 PM)pegasis Wrote: so flame is good in what? stamina or defence?

Stamina.
uhm does anyone have a picture of an uncustomized pegasis and an uncustomized storm pegasis? and which is better?
Hmm...well someone said a good combo for me would be Uncustomized pegasis wheel rock leone track and flame sagittario bottom.
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:38 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: uhm does anyone have a picture of an uncustomized pegasis and an uncustomized storm pegasis? and which is better?
storm pegasis is better.. search google for the pics..
(Jul. 08, 2009  12:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: Stamina.
is it better than libra and virgo?
Virgo has pratically more stamina

but Libra is also more defensive

Overall when Virgo vs Libra, Libra will likely defeat Virgo with its weight
... No it won't, Virgo tends to beat Libra.
As a general rule stamina beats defense.
"General"

well firstly you have to consider the battle situation

Since Libra unmod has a BS, meaning both are Stamina, both beys will fight and when Virgo hits Libra or other way round, Virgo will move more than Libra and friction slows down Virgo's RPM more than Libra throughout the battle

Thus, Libra will win
Why on earth are you judging them by un-customized performance?
Nobody asked about "VirgoDF145BS VS LibraDF145BS", the discussion point was their wheels.
To put it as simple as I can; beyblades are pulled down by gravity, thus the heavier the blade, the faster it will lose it's spin. That's why Stamina blades are so lightweight. That's why Virgo beats Libra.
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Why on earth are you judging them by un-customized performance?
Nobody asked about "VirgoDF145BS VS LibraDF145BS", the discussion point was their wheels.

Also, Virgo would still win that.
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Why on earth are you judging them by un-customized performance?
if you wanna judge witch blade is better than the other in stamina, both should have the same exact track and stamina bottom... so yes we should judje them as (VirgoDF145BS VS LibraDF145BS)...

also lol i asked about flame vs those two not those two vs each other.
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can get Quetzalcoatl from Yahoo Japan Auctions. You can also get it with Metal Fight Beyblade DS.

DF145 comes with Libra DF145, BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle ... which are both good choices. You can also get it with Dark Wolf, but you should get one of the previous two items.

And Gemios DF145FS
[quote='Bey Brad' pid='39236' dateline='1215638667']
The previous thread was getting pretty crowded and off-topic, so please use this thread from now on. Thanks!
[/quote

In the beyblade tornament in toronto will their be metal fight beyblade their to buy?
hey if im right wasnt there a Galeon G?
In the beyblade movie why is tysons dragoon v2 red?
(Jul. 08, 2009  5:51 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: hey if im right wasnt there a Galeon G?

As far as I know, there's only Galeon and Galeon 2.
(Jul. 08, 2009  5:43 PM)del_dark_wolf Wrote: In the beyblade tornament in toronto will their be metal fight beyblade their to buy?

Are you referring to HIGH PARK THROWDOWN? There might be some for sale, but even if there is not, someone will be glad to lend you one for the tournament! Please use the official HPT thread for further discussion.
whats galeon 2 look like and why was tysons bey red in movie?
and when r u guys coming to uk again?
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:46 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Hmm...well someone said a good combo for me would be Uncustomized pegasis wheel rock leone track and flame sagittario bottom.

That combo is terrible.

(Jul. 08, 2009  1:50 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Virgo has pratically more stamina

but Libra is also more defensive

Overall when Virgo vs Libra, Libra will likely defeat Virgo with its weight

Incorrect. With the same Track and Bottom, Virgo will win.

(Jul. 08, 2009  5:51 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: hey if im right wasnt there a Galeon G?

There was no Galeon G, just Galeon and Galeon 2. Dragoon V2 Red Ver. was a special promotional product, and Takao's Dragoon V2 "upgrades" during the fight.

(Jul. 08, 2009  6:41 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: and when r u guys coming to uk again?

When we have something to announce, we will announce it.
My WB bottom rattles when its connect to my track.. most of my other bottoms don't have this but are tightly on the track.. is it a big problem if it makes a sound .. it does seem be connected well but the sound leads me to believe that it will decrease performance..