Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does anyone know how i can buy a quetzalcoatl in yahoo japan
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:12 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: When shopping on ebay, does anybody buy shipping insurance for their items? Has anybody bought from seller "dimsum2u"?
ya i bought a driger ms from him but it arived really late for me did that happen to anyone
I have a question for you all. Is there an EG beyblade thats base is good. I was blading against my bro earlier and was using a combinaton of Kid Dragoon ATR, 10 Wide, and a Dranzer Gigz middle clutch base, but I fund that as soon as it started wobbling, it dies. It almost seems to complex for its own good, compared to the likes of a Roller Attacker base. If anyoe knows which base is okay with the slightest amonut of wobble, seen as I find that a blade is capable of dealing a KO on an opponent when wobbling when hit right.

P.S. His blade was a combination of Master Dragoon ATR, 10 Wide, Driger V2 SP, and Vortex Ape BB.
The only useful EG BB is that of Wolborg IV which isn't used for Attack sorry to say. The rest can randomly get KOs occasionally, but generally aren't reliable.
How long does the MFB attack stadium last before it is in need of replacement..
I take good care of it.. but its already full of little bumps due to the tip of beyblades hitting the stadium..
Also it has scratches all over..
I know it is probably normal.. and probably so visible becuz its transparant.. but it still seems like it won't last that long..
pardon me but I bought a pegusus metal fight starter set and recived it yesterday can someone inform me on how to use the beypointer ? also the faces under some pepoles account how do you recive those ? thank you who every answers me .
the faces are given to you when you do good things, check this out: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

and to use the beypointer, you have to face an opponent that has one two, do your battle then press and hold on (A). after it opens, press (A) again then (B) if you won, or (A) then (A) then (B) if you lost, after that attach the two beypointers to each other and the points will be calculated.
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:46 PM)Ghost Wrote: How long does the MFB attack stadium last before it is in need of replacement..
I take good care of it.. but its already full of little bumps due to the tip of beyblades hitting the stadium..
I know it is probably normal.. and probably so visible becuz its transparant.. but it still seems like it won't last that long..
mine has been with me for over a year now and it is full of scratches but no bumps. i think it will live with me for another year or even more..
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:52 PM)pegasis Wrote: the faces are given to you when you do good things, check this out: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

and to use the beypointer, you have to face an opponent that has one two, do your battle then press and hold on (A). after it opens, press (A) again then (B) if you won, or (A) then (A) then (B) if you lost, after that attach the two beypointers to each other and the points will be calculated.
mine has been with me for over a year now and it is full of scratches but no bumps. i think it will live with me for another year or even more..
hey I apriciate the answers
I don't actually mean bumps.. what I mean.. is when say.. you launch a beyblade with a tip like SF, Ball, WB..

it leave a hole of some sort.. (and no i don't launch from 3 feet in the air..)
Not really a hole.. cuz it doesn't go through the stadium..
But.. Damn.. I lost the english word for what I mean..
what's the difference between a normal HWS bey and Light wheel bey?
Light Wheels are Plastic.
Yes, potholes.. indents.. whatever..
Whatever mark a beyblade tip leaves when entering the stadium..
I don't launch extremely hard and always close to the stadium so it must be normal then..
whats every unlockable character in beyblade v force super tournament battle for gamecube?
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:46 PM)Ghost Wrote: How long does the MFB attack stadium last before it is in need of replacement..

That's totally normal. Leave it be. Unless it's bent or cracked it's fine.
What exactly is a smash attack combo
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Smash_Attack

This needs to be updated but it gets the point across.
(Jul. 10, 2009  12:30 AM)strataking09 Wrote: whats every unlockable character in beyblade v force super tournament battle for gamecube?

Google it.
how does every one know how heavy a weight disk is EX-i ask for a combo and they say a 10heavy WD. So is there like a number on it or something. I just want someone to tell me please
(Jul. 10, 2009  1:53 AM)Strata beast Wrote: how does every one know how heavy a weight disk is EX-i ask for a combo and they say a 10heavy WD. So is there like a number on it or something. I just want someone to tell me please

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ight_Disks
(Jul. 10, 2009  1:53 AM)Strata beast Wrote: how does every one know how heavy a weight disk is EX-i ask for a combo and they say a 10heavy WD. So is there like a number on it or something. I just want someone to tell me please

Uhm....scale...or the page brad posted.
Ghost I know what you mean. I have them too. Hes talking about white marks where the tips hit the stadium and left a whilte mark. not a bump
I have those, quite a few actually. It's fine, I've had my dish for like 6 months now.