Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

id like to use the old ripcord way lol cos id pull the retract too hard and it'd snap!
Yes.. it has more power than the normal right spin launcher..
no its hard and it wont snap.but its better to not hold the handle hard, and then pull as hard as you want and it will retract by itself.
Does anyone know what day mfb gets english subbed cos i cant watch em ; ; im on episode 5 and i cant watch it
i understand that and appreciate the helps lol but im used to the ripcord and i like that way alot
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:36 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Does anyone know what day mfb gets english subbed cos i cant watch em ; ; im on episode 5 and i cant watch it
It depends on the subbing group ... There is absolutely no definite release 'day'; they go at their own pace, which is very fine.

Surely you can watch a kids show in a different language ... It is not hard to understand what is going on.

Moreover, this topic should be used only for questions regarding the hobby.
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:36 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: i understand that and appreciate the helps lol but im used to the ripcord and i like that way alot

A lot of us have been playing for like seven years and prefer the retracting cord now. You should try it for a while before you judge it.
Isn't Virgo useful for Upper Attack? (That's what I thought when I first looked at it...)

Or is it more useful for endurance customs?
It doesn't have upper attack

But it makes a great Stamina Wheel
Oh. I see... I'm assuming it's good for Stamina for its circular shape, right?
when are we going to get tournaments in mass
hello is anyone there.
Just because we don't answer your question immediately doesn't mean no one is here...

You could always try and assemble a tournament yourself.
My question is:
is there any news about whether the Bey Ta machines be a worldwide feature in Beyblade, or if they'll will it stay in the countries where it was released?
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:05 PM)Camarilla Wrote: My question is:
is there any news about whether the Bey Ta machines be a worldwide feature in Beyblade, or if they'll will it stay in the countries where it was released?

No news. If there was, we would definitely post it.
Hehe fair enough. I do believe that one of Takara's previous mistakes was making beyblade very japan specialized, it was an unbalanced game because of it, with japanese bladers getting all the joy. We can only hope. I really want to win a Quetzalcoatl by honest skill and/or luck Tongue_out
Blame Hasbro and Nelvana for that, not Takara-Tomy.
Well I suppose that's true, Takara's influence outside of Asia is a little limited. I'm actually quite surprised that they're keeping hasbro since the Takara-tomy merge though, over here Tomy was a highly respected company when it came to toys and entertainment, while hasbro has always been a flop. I expected a change involving the Tomy side taking control, or a try for bandai with the recent announcement of dbz and digimon online games.
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:46 PM)Camarilla Wrote: Tomy was a highly respected company when it came to toys and entertainment, while hasbro has always been a flop

Hasbro has always been closely affiliated with Takara and I didn't expect that to change after the Takara-Tomy merger. Further than that, to say that Hasbro has "always been a flop" in terms of toys and entertainment shows your lack of knowledge. Hasbro is one of the most successful toy companies in the world -- if not the most successful -- and manages loads of great licenses, such as Transformers and all of Wizards of the Coast.
I'm talking about specifically in britain.
Wizards of the coast is nearly unheard of. At one point they tried to give 7 card packs away in some magazines to promote it, the situation was getting so dire, and even that didn't work.
Transformers are, and always were a hit, but that doesn't need Hasbro's hand in it by any means.
Their line of x-men toys isn't going down nearly as well as was predicted so that's another flop.
And so on.

I'm not implying that the company was a world-wide failure. The fact that it's a leading brand in toy manufacturing is enough to disprove that. Just saying that over here, Tomy was more reputable, as is bandai, and numerous other companies.
What? But WotC made Pokémon cards among other things......they were massive, even in Britain. Confused
Camarilla, what's your problem with Hasbro? Did you really expect that Takara was going to damage their incredibly close relationship with Hasbro by not giving the license to them? There's no reason for them to give the license to any other company.

And yeah, I bet no one in Britain has ever heard of Magic: the Gathering.

If you don't have a question about Beyblade, I think that's enough on this issue for now.
what does a magnacore spin gear do
Nothing special.. it adds weight to the beyblade..
It allows for weird movement patterns if you let it spin in a magnacore stadium (since there are magnets in the dome floor)...

Also it creates a forcefield of mangetic energy around your beyblade... lol
(Jul. 07, 2009  11:19 PM)Strata beast Wrote: what does a magnacore spin gear do

I'd really advise against it, it's only of real benefit in a magnacore stadium, which is just a normal stadium but with a jacked up price because you get some magnets with it and a plastic lid (as though that's something we couldn't do ourselves).

Plus with the new beyblade range set to come out soon, it'll provide you with no weight advantage, because the MFB beyblades are just far heavier naturally, being made from a higher percentage of metal.
Whilst that's true I wouldn't advise against it......I mean, most of the time it's better than a regular spin gear. :\
You are all forgetting about the massive magnetic forcefield that is created..
It allows for total control of your beyblade..