Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 06, 2009  9:06 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: hey when will u guys be bringing it to the south of england? x_x

You do realize this is a fansite, right?

And we've answered this question hundreds of times. There's a sticky thread about it. FALL 2010.
wat's better? Flame sagittario or normal sagittario?
aye i do realise its a fansite. i just assumed u did the tournaments x_x cos u advertised the 4th july one i thought u did it, sorry lol
We do do tournaments. They're unofficial, fan-run tournaments, though.

Flame Sagittario is leagues better.
(Jul. 06, 2009  6:22 AM)pegasis Wrote: F and HF are almost the same. bu they say HF has a bit better endurance.

I'm fairly certain that it is the other way around. F would have better Stamina compared to HF; that being said, the difference likely extremely minute.
^ Pretty sure we said HF had more Stamina.....? Because it has less surface area so less friction.....though I suppose the same amount of weight on less plastic could be a problem......Confused

Either way, as said, there is no real noticeable difference, it's mainly just theory.....though I will say that I'd recommend F over HF just because it's more durable. :X
Where is Nic when you need him hahaha
What is a zombie? for all you people who are gonna take the piss i dont mean the walking creatures that yearn for brains!
Nevermind. He got it first xP
I dont have any mfb yet so i dont know but does the ripcord for the new mfb fit in the old launcher
(Jul. 07, 2009  12:13 AM)Strata beast Wrote: I dont have any mfb yet so i dont know but does the ripcord for the new mfb fit in the old launcher

Yes, but it's illegal by WBO rules.
i need a red beylauncher anyone know were i can get one. i need it spec8facly red. and i also need a virgo DF145D.
To Bey Brad

One day can u bring a tournament to southern california??????????????????????????/
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:11 AM)Fira Wrote: i need a red beylauncher anyone know were i can get one. i need it spec8facly red. and i also need a virgo DF145D.
To Bey Brad

One day can u bring a tournament to southern california??????????????????????????/

Speechless
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-General
i need a virgo DF145D the virgo in the beyblade types video made by beybladechannel. i need that specific 1
Buy the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle and either Leone 145D or Pegasis145D for the D tip.

The red BeyLauncher comes with the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, and possibly the Metal Fight Beyblade Try Set.

If you can find at least nine people wanting a tournament in Southern California, we can talk about it.
2 quesitons the first one might be in the wrong thread but what wheel would be better for a attack type combo storm pegasis or dark wolf also is it at all possible to use the 3 slopes on storm pegasis for upper
If I were to start MFB, which blade would be the best to start with?
Neither of those Wheels has any significant Upper.

(That should answer your second question as well.)
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:16 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: If I were to start MFB, which blade would be the best to start with?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
is there any reason why flame sagittario is better i looked at em and they look the same..
(Jul. 07, 2009  12:04 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: is there any reason why flame sagittario is better i looked at em and they look the same..

No they're not the same. They have different parts (except the bottom, where both have the S bottom).

Overall, Sagittario 145S is pretty useless. The wheel has some use in attack combos but isn't very reliable and is not used because of other wheels such as Storm and Quetzacoatl which are better. The track, 145 and the S bottom are both outclassed.

Flame Sagittario C145S, on the other hand is very useful. The wheel is excellent for stamina and the track, C145 is the best track for defense atm.
with mfb do you get only one type of launcher which differs with the blade or do you get both with each blade?
aw man so i know its prolly better but i dont like the retract launcher so ill have to buy the other one seperately?
are there going to be any beyblade tournaments in massachusetts
Okay, first off, not all blades come with launchers. Starter blades do and some sets do but boosters and random boosters do not.
Secondly, if you do decide to buy a beyblade that comes with a launcher, you could be buying either a Beylauncher (string shooter, retractable launcher) or a Light Launcher (lauchner and ripcord/winder). Different starters come with different launchers, you'll see which one comes with which on the box or just reading around the WBO. But yes, both launchers can be bought separately so it doesn't matter too much.

Also, don't knock the Beylauncher before you've tried it. It's very good once you've practised with it.