Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Nobody uses the MG core for it's magnetic effect. It's not as great as the HMC, but it's a staple part for any other combo that's bearing/shaft free. It's the second heaviest SG with a core.

Quote:because the MFB beyblades are just far heavier naturally, being made from a higher percentage of metal.

Nobody would use a plastic against a MFB.
ATTENTION ALL BLADERS. I AM COLLECTING BLADERS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. IF U ARE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL. IF I GET ATLEAST 9 MORE PEOPLE. WE CAN HAVE A TOURNAMENT IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
which attack type wheel is stronger.

pegasis booster

or.....

quetzalcoatl 90 RF
Wut!? .......

Quetzalcoatl 90 RF is basicly the best smash attacker we have in MFB atm.
i know i mite sound like a dombo, but how do i put a picture for my avatar
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:25 AM)Fira Wrote: i know i mite sound like a dombo, but how do i put a picture for my avatar

http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=avatar
does anyone know the name of the machine in japan, that u hook your bey pointer up to then battle against the a computer controlled beyblade
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:59 AM)Strata beast Wrote: does anyone know the name of the machine in japan, that u hook your bey pointer up to then battle against the a computer controlled beyblade

Bey Ta.
thxs
Has anyone thoroughly test FS and its usefulness? I just want to know if it might be viable in any cunstomizations or not or if it's just a bad part. I'm sorry if anyone did, I just didn't see anything.
I've tested it some. But noone else has really said if it's any good. I like it Tongue_out
Yeah, I want to use it too. I wanted some one to test it using sliding shoot and see on how it performed.
It's a lot of fun, but I don't think it's very useful.
does anyone know were i can get a quetzalcoatl. i also need a track DF145
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:03 AM)Fira Wrote: does anyone know were i can get a quetzalcoatl. i also need a track DF145

You can get Quetzalcoatl from Yahoo Japan Auctions. You can also get it with Metal Fight Beyblade DS.

DF145 comes with Libra DF145, BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle ... which are both good choices. You can also get it with Dark Wolf, but you should get one of the previous two items.
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:54 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: What is DF145 useful for?

Stamina.
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Stamina.

Is it because of the fan-like shape on the track?
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:22 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Is it because of the fan-like shape on the track?

The height combined with the fan-shape of deflecting attacks.
hmm 2 questions
1:if u use a low track like 90 can virgo have smash cause the things on the top can hit it
2:look closely at aquario doesnt it have force smash?
are you sure? look closely at the oarts under the 4 things they slope down
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:33 AM)Suzaku Wrote: hmm 2 questions
1:if u use a low track like 90 can virgo have smash cause the things on the top can hit it
2:look closely at aquario doesnt it have force smash?

1. It will have some Smash, but not enough to be useful. It will probably just be knocked down.

2. A bit, yes.
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:40 AM)Suzaku Wrote: are you sure? look closely at the oarts under the 4 things they slope down

Oops, I can't see it clearly

But the slopes are almost insignificant enough to do force smash