Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 01, 2009  5:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: Nah, Wolf's pretty rubbish. Only really for collection purposes at the moment. What MFB do you already have?

I only have Pegasis :\
Ah well, I was thinking if you had say a defensive blade like starter Leone and you could only get one beyblade then you could get a Libra or such to go with the D bottom but if you only have Pegasis then you could buy anything really. Are there any other beyblades that you have access to or is it just Wolf? Oh, what parts do you have with your Pegasis?
Um I have Quetz track which is on Pegasis at the moment apparently it is rare? Nah I have access to a random booster on Toywiz (Random booster Vol.2) so yeah. And then there are all of the ones on Ebay.
Yeah it's rare and it's great. I'd go for RBV2 but it's up to you. Tongue_out
I've wanted to know this for awhile; what ever happend to off the chains? And when did Beyblade forums close? I searched for this but couldn't find much, thought i'd ask.
(May. 01, 2009  6:17 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I've wanted to know this for awhile; what ever happend to oof the chains? And when did Beyblade forums close? I searched for this but couldn't find much, thought i'd ask.

BBF shut quite a few months ago. OTC shut down because of issues Brad was having and the abuse he got from fans from what I remember. He also went some time with no computer. I'm pretty sure of this.
BBF had TERRIBLE management as well.
i always wonder if the beyblade toys comes like an add on the anime. or is the anime an add on the toys?
The anime is an ad for the toys. They toys have been released first for both the old series, and the new series.
(May. 01, 2009  7:31 PM)pegasis Wrote: i always wonder if the beyblade toys comes like an add on the anime. or is the anime an add on the toys?

Toys first, then show later if that's what you meant.

edit: beaten
what about the manga? because its the first thing that appears in wikipedia!
(May. 01, 2009  7:39 PM)pegasis Wrote: what about the manga? because its the first thing that appears in wikipedia!
Any Beyblade manga, anime, game, etc. is an advertisement for TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade toys.
(May. 01, 2009  5:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: Nah, Wolf's pretty rubbish. Only really for collection purposes at the moment. What MFB do you already have?

Really? D125 is rubbish?
(May. 01, 2009  8:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really? D125 is rubbish?

My bad, thinking of Booster Wolf. Pinching_eyes_2 Still, D125 can be obtained in a load of other places that come with better parts.........Confused
I was just wondering if storm pegasis has any endurance. I know that it goes really fast in circles or whatever but could someone time how long it spins solo in an Attack Stadium? Bey Brad, don't start yelling "spin time doesn't mean anything!" =)
Why would you want to use an attack base for endurance anyway? Its purpose is to be used as a smash attack bottom. The spin time for RF is irrelevant.
It's spin time is carp; it's designed to win the match within the first ten seconds. After that it's a goner.
what Blades can I get in HMS random booster 1 and 2? Also is it true that HMS boosters dont give you a preset blade,but instead random parts?
Yes, you get random parts from the selectin of beyblades listed underneath:

RBA1
Thunder Dragon (Prize Beyblade)
Wybern DJ (Secret Beyblade)(Green)
Dragoon MS (Red)
Driger MS (Light Grey)

RBA2
Sea Dragon (Prize Beyblade)
Einstein MS (Secret Beyblade)(Fuschia)
Death Gargoyle MS (Red)
Dragoon MS UV (Bright Green)
(May. 01, 2009  9:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: The second part is true. Not sure about the first. It says in the wiki though.....

The first part? I Think you mean when I said preset blade,I meant that a regular uncustomized blade,Like maybe it brought all the parts of a certain blade.also thanks,edit:Ill get some RBV2s some day,I want that green MSUV
I don't want t use a RF af an endurance type, and I know that attack types work that way. I was just wondering how long you had to KO the opponent...
Even if a blade with RF manages to make a decent spin time, you won't be able to KO or even beat a good defense beyblade after the first few seconds. Well, more than a few..........like 10.
who knows hot to keep blade sticker in good condition
(May. 01, 2009  11:31 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: who knows hot to keep blade sticker in good condition

Clear coat it with something. Maybe clear nail polish. It will help to protect the sticker.