Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

because i just baught one of ebay and wanted to know which is better.my brother alsom has a advance GUARDIAN coming and i was wondering if that cauld beat a driger ms?
Advance Guardian is bad uncustomized. The only semi-useful part is the RC, which is the most useful when in near-mint condition. It works for defense combos (there is better though) and a gimmicky type of attack blade called rebounder, where you use a high recoil smash attack AR with a rubber sharp tip. I've tried it and it works fairly well, unfortunately, you won't have smash attack AR to use anyway.
the MFB game on the beyblade website. i won it and i got a pass word.some one tell me how to put a password in my beypointer.i am really curious
Are you able to change the wheels of HWS blades.Like can I make a Dark Pegasis 105RF (just an example,Im not gonna do that XD)
Hi, i haven't bought any beyblades since the plastic ones. Can anyone advise me what to buy? I am more of a blade breakers fan especially dranzer but i want a MFB that can spin at high velocities. Are the new metal series better than the HMS series?
(Apr. 30, 2009  11:40 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Are you able to change the wheels of HWS blades.Like can I make a Dark Pegasis 105RF (just an example,Im not gonna do that XD)

Yes you are.
(Apr. 30, 2009  11:48 PM)Alex282 Wrote: Hi, i haven't bought any beyblades since the plastic ones. Can anyone advise me what to buy? I am more of a blade breakers fan especially dranzer but i want a MFB that can spin at high velocities. Are the new metal series better than the HMS series?

If you want to buy MFB look here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Apr. 30, 2009  11:40 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: the MFB game on the beyblade website. i won it and i got a pass word.some one tell me how to put a password in my beypointer.i am really curious
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beycodes...s-spoilers
Am I using my beylauncher right, because I get a good launch but the string flings back and hits my hand. it hurts Unhappy
Ive heard this has happened to alot of people. But its hard to say if we cant see how your launching.
Maybe a launcher grip would help with that.
I dunno but try gloves or something? They don't look the best or anything but it might help.
Why are people even letting go of the string? Is that necessary? It never even occured to me before. :\
(May. 01, 2009  11:03 AM)Rocky Wrote: Why are people even letting go of the string? Is that necessary? It never even occured to me before. :\

By letting go of the string you can get more power i think.
^Yes, by letting go of it you get more power. Japbeyblader posted a vid on it, not sure of the link.
just wondering,because i got a dranzer ms in the mail today and am getting a dranzer mf soon,which beyblade is better?
(May. 01, 2009  12:58 PM)Emudbest Wrote: just wondering,because i got a dranzer ms in the mail today and am getting a dranzer mf soon,which beyblade is better?

They're both not very good but Dranzer MS is probably better.
thnx,oh and my bro is getting a Draciel MS and he thinks it can beat my Drigerms what do u think?
It has no chance in hell lol
lol,sweet,heres a hard one dranzer mf vs dragoon mf who wauld win?
^^^^^^ Whilst I don't let go of the string I move my hand forward to allow it to roll back up again. I don't think there would be any difference between that and just letting it go apart from that you're not letting the string flick everywhere. =_=
I was thinking of getting a Wolf for my second mfb before I get random boosters, anyone that has it would they say it is an average blade? Or is it a top beyblade?
Nah, Wolf's pretty rubbish. Only really for collection purposes at the moment. What MFB do you already have?
(May. 01, 2009  1:29 PM)Emudbest Wrote: lol,sweet,heres a hard one dranzer mf vs dragoon mf who wauld win?

Dragoon MF since Dranzer MF's CWD would screw it over.