Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 02, 2009  2:09 PM)Emudbest Wrote: Khel i agree %110 in that anwser,i mean technique is just a lie.All that is needed to be done is have a good beyblade/parts good launcher and a good launch,oh and also luck like you said.

There are different techniques in launching. Launching techniques are extremly important. It can make the difference whether you win or lose which is what Khel meant when he said "proper shot".
i know thats what i said,u need a good shot,so if you taking on a endurance type beyblade and you have a attack like beyblade you wauld use a sliding shoot because it wauld strike the middle of the stadium exactly were endurance beyblades stay and spin.
(May. 02, 2009  2:19 PM)Emudbest Wrote: i know thats what i said,u need a good shot,so if you taking on a endurance type beyblade and you have a attack like beyblade you wauld use a sliding shoot because it wauld strike the middle of the stadium exactly were endurance beyblades stay and spin.

So then why did you say..." technique is just a lie."

Sliding shoot is a technique.
(May. 02, 2009  2:19 PM)Emudbest Wrote: i know thats what i said,u need a good shot,so if you taking on a endurance type beyblade and you have a attack like beyblade you wauld use a sliding shoot because it wauld strike the middle of the stadium exactly were endurance beyblades stay and spin.

You dont just need a launching strategy but you need a general battle strategy you need to know what benefits their blade has over yours and find away to stop them you need to know what your beyblade can do to win a match. I just wanted to add that in to Smile
you just need to know the advantages over your oponents blade thats all.
also does anyone know the average spinnig time for a hms blade?
(May. 02, 2009  2:32 PM)Emudbest Wrote: you just need to know the advantages over your oponents blade thats all.
also does anyone know the average spinnig time for a hms blade?

Your partially right but knowing your advantages is one thing knowing how to use it to defeat your oponents is another.
Was the flat on the Hasbro Dranzer MS wider than Dragoon MSUV's tip? I'm sure I remember reading this somewhere back in the days of BBDamashi and Otc.

Let me just clarify what I said. These are what affect the outcome of the battle

1) The blade you have chosen
2)the Blade your opponent has chosen
3)The stadium in use
4)Shooting technique
5)Lady Luck
khel,that's spot on,know lets stop talking about this its just a waste of space.
(May. 02, 2009  2:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Was the flat on the Hasbro Dranzer MS wider than Dragoon MSUV's tip? I'm sure I remember reading this somewhere back in the days of BBDamashi and Otc.

I just checked, and yes, it's wider than Dragoon MSUV's.

(May. 02, 2009  3:07 PM)Emudbest Wrote: khel,that's spot on,know lets stop talking about this its just a waste of space.

His post was more useful than this one...
(May. 02, 2009  3:37 PM)G Wrote: I just checked, and yes, it's wider than Dragoon MSUV's.

Would this in turn mean that it's faster?
No, cause it is not made of rubber. WF is wider than RF, I think.
wat do the letters and numbers at the end of the name for a mfb stand for
(May. 02, 2009  5:02 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: wat do the letters and numbers at the end of the name for a mfb stand for

I assume you're refering to things like "Storm Pegasis 105RF"?

In terms of Storm Pegasis:
"Pegasis" Refers to the clear wheel
"Storm" refers to the metal wheel
"105" refers to the track (in height)
and "RF" refers to the bottom.
The letters and the numbers preceding them are the track. The numbers after the letter is the bottom

ex. Storm Pegasis 105 RF means it has a 105 track with a Rubber Flat (RF) bottom

or Libra D125 WB would mean that Libra has a Defense 125 track (D125) and a Wide Ball Bottom (WB)

EDIT: Beaten!
(May. 02, 2009  5:02 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: wat do the letters and numbers at the end of the name for a mfb stand for

They stand for the track and bottom of the MFB.

For example:
Pegasis 105F - Pegasis is the name of the wheel. 105 is the track. F is the bottom.

Leone D125BS - Leone is the name of the wheel. D125 is the track. BS is the bottom.
does the clear wheel decide the direction of the blade? or is it only for looks?
Numbers: Storm Pegasis 105RF is the track size.(10.5 mm)
Letters: Storm Pegasis 105RF type of bottom. (rubber flat)

hah... way beaten
(May. 02, 2009  5:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: does the clear wheel decide the direction of the blade? or is it only for looks?

Yeah, the clear wheel should determine the spin direction.
guys one answer is enough lmao.
in older MF blades what did decide the direction? (l drago)
Actually all the clear wheel does right now is house the slots where the launcher goes in. It doesn't really do much in determining spin direction since Takara are pricks and they made the metal wheels (so far) only go in one direction.

For the second part of your question pegasis the slots in the plain wheels were pretty much reversed to house a left launcher.
(May. 02, 2009  5:08 PM)pegasis Wrote: guys one answer is enough lmao.
in older MF blades what did decide the direction? (l drago)

The wheel.
Is Driger G's Engine Gear tip Semi-Flat. It looks it to me but I wan't it to be confirmed Smile
(May. 02, 2009  5:11 PM)Driger Wrote: Is Driger G's Engine Gear tip Semi-Flat. It looks it to me but I wan't it to be confirmed Smile

Yes.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

The letters have many meanings and can be part of the track or the bottom. They normally stand for a particular attribute that the track or bottom has. The numbers stand for the height of the track. For example:

D125 = The D stands for Defense and the 125 means that the track is 12.5mm tall.
B = Stands for 'ball' and refers to the fact that the shape of the bottom is ball shaped.

If you want a list of all of the parts:

Tracks
145 = 14.5mm
DF145 = Down Force 14.5mm
WD145 = Wide Defense 14.5mm
C145 = Claw 14.5mm
125 = 12.5mm
D125 = Defence 12.5mm
CH120 = Change 12.0mm (can change from 120 to 145)
105 = 10.5mm
100 = 10.0mm
90 = 9.0mm

Bottoms
B = Ball
BS = Ball Sharp
D = Defence
F = Flat
FS = Flat Sharp
HF = Hole Flat
RF = Rubber Flat
S = Sharp
SF = Semi Flat
WB = Wide Ball
WD = Wide Defense

This'll get beaten because I'm slow at remembering stuff. XD Also, I dunno if that's all of the parts.

EDIT: Ahaha, I'm so slow. XD