Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 20, 2010  6:21 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: Why is the MFB Attack stadium so popular? How about the other stadiums?

i believe its because its the most balanced out of all the other stadiums
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:23 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: for fun! what is your problem guys? why not? beyblade is supposed to be fun.. opinions are fun.. c´mon why not? Smile

but if we already know whats top tier and whats usless garbag whats the point of a vote and we would get opions like the combo i said it,so i still see no reason for a vote
lol and why are ou beeing mean? some people will like to vote..
I am not being "mean" I am being reasonable
like i said to kai-v once.. beyblade is more than tests... bladers count too.. it will be very interesting to see what bladers think.. i think we should give bladers some liberty to show they opinions and feelings about this topic..
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:31 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: like i said to kai-v once.. beyblade is more than tests... bladers count too.. it will be very interesting to see what bladers think.. i think we should give bladers some liberty to show they opinions and feelings about this topic..
As I also replied, the good Bladers will agree with what is on the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos, ignoring a few small things that need to be updated.
A good combo isn't based on opinion, someone can believe with all their heart that a combo is good but in reality it could be carp.
it´s not to see what is the best.. just an opinion but ok..
Hello Bladers,

May I ask another Question please, Well On a Painted Wheel (eg. Galaxy, Mercury, Bakushin, Vulcan etc.) if I apply Clear-coat, Will it only become Shiny? I don't want the Paint to wear out. I hate how it looks after it wears off, So Will Clear-coat help the paint? How can I retain the Paint's beauty? Anything? If so please PM me because when people don't quote my question and answer without a quote, It's kinda confusing, So either quote and Answer or PM me. Thanks a lot guys.
-Blazepegasus®
Was a green leone wheel ever released?
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Was a green leone wheel ever released?

TT Has a green CW on it's version of rock leone , The Hasbro CW of rock leone is kinda lime blue or some say it is , i don't feel much difference but if you want a green rock leone CW then get a TT Rock Leone
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:07 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Hello Bladers,

May I ask another Question please, Well On a Painted Wheel (eg. Galaxy, Mercury, Bakushin, Vulcan etc.) if I apply Clear-coat, Will it only become Shiny? I don't want the Paint to wear out. I hate how it looks after it wears off, So Will Clear-coat help the paint? How can I retain the Paint's beauty? Anything? If so please PM me because when people don't quote my question and answer without a quote, It's kinda confusing, So either quote and Answer or PM me. Thanks a lot guys.
-Blazepegasus®
The only way to preserve the paint is by not using the Bey in battles at all.

Even if you apply a top coat, it will eventually chip off (together with the paint) from the strong collision of metal spinning at such high RPMs.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:48 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Was a green leone wheel ever released?

TT Has a green CW on it's version of rock leone , The Hasbro CW of rock leone is kinda lime blue or some say it is , i don't feel much difference but if you want a green rock leone CW then get a TT Rock Leone

Speechless
Yes.
BB-08 Leone 105F Booster
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:13 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:07 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Hello Bladers,

-Blazepegasus®
The only way to preserve the paint is by not using the Bey in battles at all.

Even if you apply a top coat, it will eventually chip off (together with the paint) from the strong collision of metal spinning at such high RPMs.
Oh is it... Okay one more question, I have a Vulcan Horuseus 145 D, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Leone (I traded Leone's 145 for a 100 and my WB got stolen, But i have a HF AND a S) and I can buy another Beyblade (from Hasbro only though... Sigh Unhappy ) Anyway, Which Beyblade is Best to buy to Customize them? Remember Hasbro only, So what bey should I buy that will be a good mix with all these Beyblades? Anything good?
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:24 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Oh is it... Okay one more question, I have a Vulcan Horuseus 145 D, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Leone (I traded Leone's 145 for a 100 and my WB got stolen, But i have a HF AND a S) and I can buy another Beyblade (from Hasbro only though... Sigh Unhappy ) Anyway, Which Beyblade is Best to buy to Customize them? Remember Hasbro only, So what bey should I buy that will be a good mix with all these Beyblades? Anything good?
Use the "Purchase Consultation" thread.
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:24 AM)Diamond Wrote: Yes.
BB-08 Leone 105F Booster

Isn't that the same colour as the starter version, but with diferent stickers?
Is the Vortex stadium any good?
(awaits HASBRO=CARP, GET TAKARA-TOMY! comments.)
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:35 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Isn't that the same colour as the starter version, but with diferent stickers?

The paint on the protrusions aren't the same.
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:37 AM)blazemitch Wrote: Is the Vortex stadium any good?

No, Lightning force is better but all Hasbro stadiums suck. TT attack stadium is way better.
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:13 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:37 AM)blazemitch Wrote: Is the Vortex stadium any good?

No, Lightning force is better but all Hasbro stadiums suck. TT attack stadium is way better.

Quick question: Which Vortex did you think that I meant? The Vortex Super Beystadium or the Super Vortex Stadium? Yes, there is a massive difference.
hey guys! i got a question! hasbro beyblades are better or worse compared to TT?
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:37 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: The paint on the protrusions aren't the same.

Thanks. Smile

Another question: If I were to atempt to make a MFB wobbler. What would be the best bottom to use? I was thinking of using SD, would a S series bottom be better?
[/b][/font]If i were to get a grand ketos, would the RS be anyworth
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:35 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: hey guys! i got a question! hasbro beyblades are better or worse compared to TT?

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT soooo badly!