Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

For smash attack beyblades, should a higher or lower track be used? I know for sure that upper attack beyblades should have lower tracks, but I don't really know which would be better for smash attackers.
85, 120 and 230/145 are great for smash attackers, 145 and 230 having force smash and 85 being one of the best destabilizer traccks
o_0, double post @nWolf, it does come with the bey haha i misunderstood
Which beyblade has the track 85? its pretty low, never seen before 0.o
mercury anubis. i recall another bey had it, just cant seem to remember :L
so if i get it at Game ( the shop), then cyber pegasus 100HF comes with it then? not on the game but in real life?
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:45 PM)lws803 Wrote: Which beyblade has the track 85? its pretty low, never seen before 0.o

I believe it's also available in the Ultimate Reshuffle Set LDrago Version and the Super Deck Set.
i think it comes with some random boosters too...
what to use for stamina combo 85 , 90 , 10 , 145 or 230?
well 230 is useful for stamina but so is 145, 10 doesn't exist 85/ 90 definitely not...
Oh. My. Gosh.

Quit asking about stamina tracks. You've asked that question I don't know how many times. Do some research on your own and stop asking us to spoonfeed you.
Seriously though, why don't you look around and find an answer for yourself? Something like that can easily be found if you do some research.

@nwolf
Low tracks actually tend to beat 145 tracks in stamina from test results lately.
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i think it comes with some random boosters too...
85 ? Never. If you do not know what you are talking about, do not post, even if you precede it with "i think" : it is bad advice anyway.

lws803 Wrote:Which beyblade has the track 85? its pretty low, never seen before 0.o
Look in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki next time, you can find the answer on your own.
sorry, i thought i saw it, it must have been something like 100, anyway, what type of bey is nightmare rex?
Do you think cyber pegasis is good and worth getting?
(Dec. 11, 2010  8:47 PM)i8u Wrote: Do you think cyber pegasis is good and worth getting?
No.

Nwolf Wrote:sorry, i thought i saw it, it must have been something like 100, anyway, what type of bey is nightmare rex?
That must be written somewhere in the Nightmare Rex topic. Anyway, who cares about types.
because i have quite alot of stamina and defence types, if it is a attack type i am more likely to get it...
How do I make my R2F/RF spin longer if there is a way?
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:24 PM)Vulcan Blader Wrote: How do I make my R2F/RF spin longer if there is a way?
Change for another Bottom. Obviously their goal is to go fast and give the Beyblade critical hits, not spin for a long time like a plastic Stamina tip would.
does anyone have beyblade skills that they will not mind sharing
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:42 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: does anyone have beyblade skills that they will not mind sharing
when is season 2 of beyblade comming to the usa

There are no release dates with Hasbro most likely late 2011
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:42 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: does anyone have beyblade skills that they will not mind sharing
That is already all around the board ... Look on Beywiki, on Beyblade Channel, in a few topics, you will find everything ...